Why are Europeans so racist?

D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
srs q btw

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
How are they racist when they suck so much nigger dick?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: SLA, Deleted member 3789, Deleted member 3583 and 6 others
They aren't any more racist than any other race and tbh are probably even less racist on average
Imagine if someone else ended up being the race that dominated the globe, shit would get pretty hairy
Of course my boys the Persians were notoriously extraordinarily lenient and tolerant to their subject peoples...

• +1
Reactions: Hector, Deleted member 2227 and Hades
I like all races and religions but one

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: turkproducer and LordNorwood
they are scared of high t immigrant slayers fucking their women

this is what happens to eurocucks
4C910E6C 11A7 45FA 9966 F7D5CF25549B

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 685, turkproducer and 6 others
How are they racist when they suck so much nigger dick?
They're racist towards themselves

Self hating faggots.

Reparations for shit they weren't even involved in lmao..Most cucked thing on earth

"Let him fuck my girlfriend!! Cuz his ancestors were slaves 100 years ago I feel bad I hope his cock feels really good inside her!!"

jfl

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Alt Number 3, Eduardo DOV and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, CopeAndRope and Deleted member 3328
Europeans are the least racist people in the current world

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Hector, Eduardo DOV and 3 others
Black's are statistically the most racist in the US and they also statistically say that their own race is the most racist.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Hector and toolateforme
European is too much of a general term, racial attitudes across Europe are different.

The Italians, Spanish and Portuguese are fairly racist and have negative attitudes towards ethnics. While Germans, the French, Belgians, the English and the Dutch are tolerant towards people of non-white backgrounds.

Eastern Europe is extremely racist however

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 685, Alexanderr and 6 others
They aren't any more racist than any other race and tbh are probably even less racist on average
Imagine if someone else ended up being the race that dominated the globe, shit would get pretty hairy
Of course my boys the Persians were notoriously extraordinarily lenient and tolerant to their subject peoples...

True Persians are superior makes me said that that beautiful empire fell and instead a goat fucker rose in the east see christainty was bad but they tended to build up culture rather than tear it down meanwhile the goat fucking literally destroyed the middle east.

Before mohammed the entire was was a central business hub and the saying was Persians had 3 scholars for each thing its sad shit it fell

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933 and LordNorwood
literally the least racist people on the planet.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 685, turkproducer and Cody
True Persians are superior makes me said that that beautiful empire fell and instead a goat fucker rose in the east see christainty was bad but they tended to build up culture rather than tear it down meanwhile the goat fucking literally destroyed the middle east.

Before mohammed the entire was was a central business hub and the saying was Persians had 3 scholars for each thing its sad shit it fell
1200px-Kokain_-_Cocaine.svg.png

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and turkproducer
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
You seems more Jewish everyday

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood
I hate everyone equally tbh

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel
Sweden is the least racist country on earth and some eastern european countries are the most racist places on earth.

You can't even suggest that mass-immigration could be bad in some tiny aspect publicly in Sweden, you could get fired for it. Swedes hate themselves because they seriously believe that literally all whites are born racists and that racism is ingrained in their DNA. It's hilarious watching NPC's here in Sweden not being able to think for themselves. Sweden is normieville tbh.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hector, turkproducer and hebbewem
Any country, or city,

that is mostly white with very few foreigners will

treat outsiders differently.

Light skin is more preferred over dark skin.

It's safe to say that Blacks won't get treated well in Sweden,

a country mostly consist of Blondes.

We just don’t want low IQ immigrants polluting our countries

how would you feel if white people came into your country and started replacing your people... oh wait we already did that because we are the superior high IQ high T conquerers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rockndogs, Hector, turkproducer and 1 other person
Any country, or city,

that is mostly white with very few foreigners will

treat outsiders differently.

Light skin is more preferred over dark skin.

It's safe to say that Blacks won't get treated well in Sweden,

a country mostly consist of Blondes.
Women are literally forgiving refugees for raping them and last year a girl got on a plane to stop some sandman from being deported. And jfl at believing that Sweden is this white paradise, Malmö, the third largest city has more immigrants than actual swedish people.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem

how would you feel if white people came into your country and started replacing your people... oh wait we already did that because we are the superior high IQ high T conquerers
To be fair, they were only Native Americans

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic and turkproducer
srs q btw
Every race and nationality is racist. It's nonsense to say just us whites are racist. People prefer their own, and there's nothing wrong with that.
Images 10

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aesthetic, rockndogs, Alt Number 3 and 1 other person
Women are literally forgiving refugees for raping them and last year a girl got on a plane to stop some sandman from being deported. And jfl at believing that Sweden is this white paradise, Malmö, the third largest city has more immigrants than actual swedish people.
It's beyond over for sweden, there's nothing you guys rly can do. It's causing huge problems even in here Finland, and we have like 1/10th amount of immigrants you guys do.

You do realise Italians such as yourself werent even considered white in America 70-100 years ago.
everyone saying whites are the least racist (western/northern european) are coping hardcore. Maybe only these last 50 years, they also aren’t the least racist, they just virtue signal the most.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and LordNorwood
Fucking got him
It’s true though, it’s pretty dumb but it’s laughable at his stormfront cope when his ancestors probably received similar treatment to what he gives ethnics now lol.

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood and Deleted member 685
Every race and nationality is racist. It's nonsense to say just us whites are racist. People prefer their own, and there's nothing wrong with that.
View attachment 196517
I will punch his little gook face in to the point it turns so flat you could bake a pancake on it

• JFL
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
It’s true though, it’s pretty dumb but it’s laughable at his stormfront cope when his ancestors probably received similar treatment to what he gives ethnics now lol.
It probably relates directly to the stormfront cope tbh

You do realise Italians such as yourself werent even considered white in America 70-100 years ago.
everyone saying whites are the least racist (western/northern european) are coping hardcore. Maybe only these last 50 years, they also aren’t the least racist, they just virtue signal the most.
Italian discrimination in America are greatly over exaggerated, it was just people wanting their communities to be Anglo-Saxon during important war time. We were never institutionally discriminated against.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 685, turkproducer and MiroslavBulldosex
what kind of jew are you ?
in what world do you live ?
JFL

europe is being cucked. refugees, muslims, extremely low birth rates. etc. are you retarded ?

"whites" or not(in my opinion they have euro pheno). they are not blacks, asians, muslims, or any other race.

To my knowledge it was the people of this region who civilized the rest of Europe.
what matters is they are a civilized people.

If tons of africans, asians, especially muslims start living in the territory, reproducing like rabbits. What will happen ?? Life will suck livin in a place filled with apes with a totally different culture. It will not be Italy anymore.

No people have to tolerate other peoples invading their territory and claiming to have the right to live there.

btw who cares about race, maybe race is related to this, but is not the thing that matters. What matters is there are people with different behaviours, it is probably race related, people make the the association.

Last edited:
what kind of jew are you ?
in what world do you live ?
JFL

europe is being cucked. refugees, muslims, extremely low birth rates. etc. are you retarded ?

"whites" or not(in my opinion they have euro pheno). they are not blacks, asians, muslims, or any other race.

To my knowledge it was the people of this region who civilized the rest of Europe.
what matters is they are a civilized people.

If tons of africans, asians, especially muslims start living in the territory, reproducing like rabbits. What will happen ?? Life will suck livin in a place filled with apes with a totally different culture. It will not be Italy anymore.

No people have to tolerate other peoples invading their territory and claiming to have the right to live there.

btw who cares about race, maybe race is related to this, but is not the thing that matters. What matters is there are people with different behaviours, it is probably race related, people make the the association.
bosnians and albanians/turks are “muslims” are they not white to you?

bosnians and albanians/turks are “muslims” are they not white to you?

They can have white pheno, I dont care about it. what matters is the culture.

Despite of society today is decaying, the behavioral basis here is still the inherited of what it was in the past. I believe we can still recover. fuck muslims.

• Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer
They can have white pheno, I dont care about it. what matters is the culture.

Despite of society today is decaying, the behavioral basis here is still the inherited of what it was in the past. I believe we can still recover. fuck muslims.
Shut up white cuck. Your stormfront racism is a stupid cope

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr, Deleted member 685, rockndogs and 1 other person
The nordic countrys in europe arent racist

• Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer