why are femboys hotter then actual women

ggg.tv

ggg.tv

Iran
They always have better more appealing faces then actual women. This proves men have more beautiful and aesthetic faces the foids.

Im objectively right because i always nut significantly faster to femboys then foids and its probably the same for everyone else in fact im gonna go nut to some femboys right after posting this thread

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, frankiemedia96024, LooksThinker and 10 others
FAGGOT

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, bignosesmallchin, LooksThinker and 12 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, sub5c3l, LooksThinker and 7 others
They always have better more appealing faces then actual women. This proves men have more beautiful and aesthetic faces the foids.

Im objectively right because i always nut significantly faster to femboys then foids and its probably the same for everyone else in fact im gonna go nut to some femboys right after posting this thread

without pics this thread is useless

• +1
Reactions: gr34ter and itzyaboyJJ
I'm sorry to hear you're a homosexual OP.
Praying to God you get cured.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, JoshuaG and bloomercel
state f this forum

because ur low t

you are on your own on this one

This is the worst thread I have ever read.
Kill yourself faggot

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv
chuck spears on niggers

• +1
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
fucking gay guy i will rip your ribs and i will fuck you until your dead. In the next case i will dress you like a femboy and i will fuck you ass and i will cum into your face... then i will put a mirror on your face to see who is better ¨guys or foids¨🤯🤯 then i will throw the fucking mirror into your head and bonemash it to grow your zygos and then bonemash your fucking ass like fucking it!!! and then do you like femboys now?;):p

• +1
Reactions: butterworld and ggg.tv
Yup ur officially a faggot now! :feelshaha:

Im objectively right because i always nut significantly faster to femboys then foids
"I am a faggot who is attracted to other men this objectively means that fags dressed as foids are more attractive than real foids"

Change your avi right now faggot. You are disrespecting St. Lanza's legacy.

omg this site is gay asf I'm going to delete my account

• +1
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️