Why are girls generally speaking so much better looking than guys?

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
Title, this is something I've noticed in real life. Do men perceive things or the opposite sex as more beautiful automatically because of lower standards? What do you think?

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Title, this is something I've noticed in real life. Do men perceive things or the opposite sex as more beautiful automatically because of lower standards? What do you think?
Women makeup fraud all the fucking time, the Stacy you fuck at night will turn out to be a 4/10 foid in the morning

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, psl7 fatty, Framletgod and 6 others
Your hormones are healthy unlike many on here lol.

chads look great with out any makeup at all, 80% of women over the age of 16 look like shit without make up

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, norwoodreaper, InZayn and 1 other person
First of all you're heterosexual and have an innate attraction to women. This automatically makes them look better in your eyes just because you have your hormones raging. The bar for an attractive woman is set much lower anyway, they simply need not be fat or old, which can easily be hidden or changed through eating less and makeup.

Secondly, despite what they may virtue signal, they're blackpilled about looks, they know that looks are paramount compared to anything else. That's why they're usually caked in makeup. In fact, a lot of women you see day to day are already fully softlooksmaxxed through hairstyles, makeup &c.

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Framletgod, Deleted member 470 and 2 others
Depends on what makes your dick twitch

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Everything is rich in estrogen nowadays

• +1
Imagine how would girls look like with male hair

• +1
Women makeup fraud all the fucking time, the Stacy you fuck at night will turn out to be a 4/10 foid in the morning
Reminds me of this classic

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Alexanderr, norwoodreaper, Deleted member 470 and 2 others
its the other way... men are always better looking than females. you'd see men who are average/above avg looking more than girls who are average/ above avg.
Uniracolly it's the same case with animals, I wanted to get a female dog but my redpill mother suggested a male dog cause he'd look better. males of all species have more developed faces

its the other way... men are always better looking than females. you'd see men who are average/above avg looking more than girls who are average/ above avg.
Uniracolly it's the same case with animals, I wanted to get a female dog but my redpill mother suggested a male dog cause he'd look better. males of all species have more developed faces
dogpill :feelsgiga::feelsgiga::feelsgiga:

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
Do men perceive things or the opposite sex as more beautiful automatically because of lower standards?
Yes, yes they do.

• +1
because you aren't a fag
most of them are also obviously make up frauding and longhairmaxxed

• +1
Men definitely have lower standards compared to many women.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 685
its cuz foids are superior in this society so we tend to lower our standards just for the sake of getting attraction

• +1