Why are girls so obsessed with muh Netflix?

WhiteBlackpiller

WhiteBlackpiller

150 IQ
Sometimes it's girls talking together and talking about movies and they always talk like: "OMG, Becky have you seen [Insert stupid Netlfix series]?" I don't understand Netflix. I can't see the appeal of it. Kids movies and stupid series for 10 euro's a month. Why do girls like this so much? Sports, especially football/soccer are way more interesting to watch and it's non-fiction so it has some irl value. Fiction movies are completely retarded, it has no irl value.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Brazitard, looksmaxxed and 5 others
because real life sucks if you're not prettyboy+ i always daydream I'm a militant of some shady group participating in heavy terrifying clashes, me holding rocket launcher and screaming some specific words with such bravery, and looting/beheading dead soldiers during battles' aftermath

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: galego123, evap0, forevergymcelling and 7 others
Gore mogs Jewflix as well

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAbyssinian, john2, fjor2096 and 5 others
because real life sucks if you're not prettyboy+ i always daydream I'm a militant of some shady group participating in heavy terrifying clashes, me holding rocket launcher and screaming some specific words with such bravery, and looting/beheading dead soldiers during battles' aftermath
Yeah, i daydream too but this thread is specifically about women and their obsession with Netflix, not about men daydreaming of rocket launchers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19994
Yeah, i daydream too but this thread is specifically about women and their obsession with Netflix, not about men daydreaming of rocket launchers.
some women can't compete with other foids for Chad's attentions, that's why they also participate in escapism like most average guys (Western "society").

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: justinzayn and WhiteBlackpiller
some women can't compete with other foids for Chad's attentions, that's why they also participate in escapism like most average guys (Western "society").
You can be a LTB/MTB and fuck a Chad. So you really have to be subhuman for escapism using your rethoric. But it's Beckys and Staceys to watching Netflix and talking about stupid Netflix series. They also expect men to obsessed with it as well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19994
You can be a LTB/MTB and fuck a Chad. So you really have to be subhuman for escapism using your rethoric. But it's Beckys and Staceys to watching Netflix and talking about stupid Netflix series. They also expect men to obsessed with it as well.
Anyways, I'm taking about our experience as average men. Let them have fun with their "teenage lovey-dovey" TV series featuring Chads non-stop, because at the end of the day they suck rocks; honestly, I don't fucking care about gen Z+ (90% whores) girls anymore and nobody shouldn't unless you're prettyboy+

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and WhiteBlackpiller
Anyways, I'm taking about our experience as average men. Let them have fun with their "teenage lovey-dovey" TV series featuring Chads non-stop, because at the end of the day they suck rocks; honestly, I don't fucking care about gen Z+ (90% whores) girls anymore and nobody shouldn't unless you're prettyboy+
It's not only Gen Z. It's the millenials too. I assume you are in either one of these generations. But anyways, i think everyone except HTN/Chadlite+ does some form of escapism. Any non-NT social media like 4chan and forums are also somewhat escapism so we both participate in it now.

Cuz girls don’t really have interests, they just do what’s mainstream and popular

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jarate, evap0, TsarTsar444 and 5 others
prettyboy+
Life as a masc 7+ is also good, don't need to be obsessed with muh JBs, HTB university students also look pretty good and are more intelligent for obvious reasons
A MTB will never have a LTR with a Chad, most GL men are only willing to drop 2 points in their standards for exchange in loyalty, there is something wrong when the difference is beyond this point, females Dont want to be pumped and dumped and they know it will most likely never happen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Xangsane and Deleted member 9670
Life as a masc 7+ is also good, don't need to be obsessed with muh JBs, HTBs university students also look pretty good and are more intelligent for obvious reasons

A MTB will never have a LTR with a Chad, most GL men are only willing to drop 2 points in their standards for exchange in loyalty, there is something wrong when the difference is beyond this point, females Dont want to be pumped and dumped and they know it will most likely never happen
Girls don't care about an LTR. They care about sucking cock.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jarate, Deleted member 5892 and Deleted member 19036
Watching sports has the same value as watching fiction: Zero

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
Watching sports has the same value as watching fiction: Zero
It has real life value. You can go to a real life football match. You can't watch the movie irl.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
Girls don't care about an LTR. They care about sucking cock.
Stop chasing low ghetto class females, gen z university females are quite picky and definitely GF material btw (at least in my country) they don't like going to parties that much and are definitely obsessed about getting an LTR with a decent men (aka to points above her) or an intelligent one (aka one point above her with her ideal personality)

• +1
Reactions: Curlbrahhh, datboijj, GalacticHero and 1 other person
You can go to the cinema.
I meant you can't be at the recording of a movie,
Stop chasing low ghetto class females, gen z university females are quite picky and definitely GF material btw (at least in my country) they don't like going to parties that much and are definitely obsessed about getting an LTR with a decent men (aka to points above her) or an intelligent one (aka one point above her with her ideal personality)
I don't chase low class females, gen z university females are NPC lelft-wing cucks that only want an LTR with chadlites and above (or niggers to seem woke) but Chads have no interest or only interest in a ONS.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane
Netflix is designed towards female audience like most things (dating , app entertainment , social media) because women are low iq and easy to please and like to spend money on useless shit

• +1
Reactions: WhiteBlackpiller
Netflix is losing viewers fast. Other streaming services have passed it in terms of features and content. Unless they drastically change they prob won’t be around in a few years anyways

I don't chase low class females, gen z university females are NPC lelft-wing cucks that only want an LTR with chadlites and above (or niggers to seem woke) but Chads have no interest or only interest in a ONS.
Nice observations, chadlites are definitely over represented in LTRs on uni, chads are so rare they can just slay without problems and avoid commiting, and HTNs need to be somewhat wealthy with ideal personalities and a decent social circle to be desired

The life of Sub 6s is definitely hell and that's why most sub 6 are bisexual now

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and WhiteBlackpiller
sports are legit boring as shit

omg will they make it in the metal circle!!!!??

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 19036 and datboijj

What is the value of watching sports retard, you still haven't answered.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735 and datboijj
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
I was with you until you said
"Fiction movies are completely retarded, it has no irl value."

sports are legit boring as shit

omg will they make it in the metal circle!!!!??
Some sports like baseball are, but sports like football, basketball etc aren't. They are fun to watch and sometimes even exciting.

Some sports like baseball are, but sports like football, basketball etc aren't. They are fun to watch and sometimes even exciting.
Video games mog sports and Netflix, why waste time on passive media

• +1
Reactions: evap0 and Deleted member 19036
It's their version of video games for men

Nice observations, chadlites are definitely over represented in LTRs on uni, chads are so rare they can just slay without problems and avoid commiting, and HTNs need to be somewhat wealthy with ideal personalities and a decent social circle to be desired

The life of Sub 6s is definitely hell and that's why most sub 6 are bisexual now
For 6 you mean a chadlite/5 psl right?

For 6 you mean a chadlite/5 psl right?
More like PSL 4.5, if you are wealthy and giga NT you can live an OK life, that's the minimum requirement in 2022, I would call this high tier normie

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and It'snotover
More like PSL 4.5, if you are wealthy and giga NT you can live an OK life, that's the minimum requirement in 2022, I would call this high tier normie
That really gives hope to me. The "only" problem is that i'm mtn with no social circle:lul::feelswhy:

Life as a masc 7+ is also good, don't need to be obsessed with muh JBs, HTB university students also look pretty good and are more intelligent for obvious reasons

I think i never seen a chad irl bare 1-2 guys in millions. Its rare asf.

I think i never seen a chad irl bare 1-2 guys in millions. Its rare asf.
If by chad you mean captain America, Thor, superman and Aquaman sure but Normally Chad starts at PSL 6 or SMV 8

Last edited:
girls like being told what to watch. it's why every media platform has recommendations and algorithms that guide you to similar content

sports are also for dumb fucks

If by chad you mean captain America, Thor, superman and Aquaman sure but Norma Chad starts at PSL 6 or SMV 8
By chad i mean somebody with chico harmony and appeal. When u see it irl u say waw

girls like being told what to watch. it's why every media platform has recommendations and algorithms that guide you to similar content
True

Imagine watching sports, it's no better than the brainwashing garbage on netlfix.

Keep on choking on bread and circuses, fucking low iq dog.

Also imagine thinking that a football game has any value in the real world. The sports field is the most fraudulent theatre stage on the planet.

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Imagine watching sports, it's no better than the brainwashing garbage on netlfix.

:soy:

Sports and Netflix are great to watch wtf is this incel talk

Because Jews

Netflix is made for bluepilled leftwing female cucks. Why tf do you like Netflix?

• JFL
Netflix is made for bluepilled leftwing female cucks. Why tf do you like Netflix?
I don’t use Netflix I watch shit on lookmovie fuck Netflix, but I do like watching shit

They are great content for the brainless masses.

Sports broadcasting and TV transformed the average man into a fuckwit consumer.

You will never be free while consuming, you need to create.

• JFL
Reactions: WhiteBlackpiller and Erik-Jón
They are great content for the brainless masses.

Sports broadcasting and TV transformed the average man into a fuckwit consumer.

You will never be free while consuming, you need to create.
Extremely non-nt user*

Extremely non-nt user*
Keep consooming like the little obedient dog you are.

Don't mistake your aggressive conformism for Ntness, you are just too low iq to get a real personality so you fall for the TVseries and sports bradcasting meme.

I will verbally and socially dissmantle you IRL because I have more liquid and cryztalized iq than your whole couch potato family combined . You will never possess the absolute charm and charisma me and my high class social circle exhibit.

• JFL
Keep consooming like the little obedient dog you are.

Don't mistake your aggressive conformism for Ntness, you are just too low iq to get a real personality so you fall for the TVseries and sports bradcasting meme.

I will verbally and socially dissmantle you IRL because I have more liquid and cryztalized iq than your whole couch potato family combined . You will never possess the absolute charm and charisma me and my high class social circle exhibit.
Dnr
I’ll beat shit out of you non nt fuck

Dnr
I’ll beat shit out of you non nt fuck
brb 6'5 slav brute vs lil scandinavian dog or from whatever shit country you are.

Go choke on some immigrant cock while your country gets ravanged by black cock

• JFL
brb 6'5 slav brute vs lil scandinavian dog or from whatever shit country you are.

Go choke on some immigrant cock while your country gets ravanged by black cock
White>
Slavic>
Ova for you I’ll just shoot your dumbass ahahahahahhaha

White>
Slavic>
Ova for you I’ll just shoot your dumbass ahahahahahhaha
Now lil faggy boy needs to resort to his purse gun otherwise he will get abused and raped by a slavic 6'5 ogre.

Are you currently installing a VPN? You are officially my property now.

• JFL