Why are girls so obsessed with muh Netflix?

Now lil faggy boy needs to resort to his purse gun otherwise he will get abused and raped by a slavic 6'5 ogre.

Are you currently installing a VPN? You are officially my property now.
Ethnics slav will go to jail when even after I shoot him because I’m pure aryan you ethnic trash

Ethnics slav will go to jail when even after I shoot him because I’m pure aryan you ethnic trash
cesar911-cesar911series.gif

Who said you can bark??

Back to sucking that culturally enriching black cock.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Erik-Jón
cesar911-cesar911series.gif

Who said you can bark??

Back to sucking that culturally enriching black cock.
So you are ethnic? Thanks for confirming that your race is inferior

Sometimes it's girls talking together and talking about movies and they always talk like: "OMG, Becky have you seen [Insert stupid Netlfix series]?" I don't understand Netflix. I can't see the appeal of it. Kids movies and stupid series for 10 euro's a month. Why do girls like this so much? Sports, especially football/soccer are way more interesting to watch and it's non-fiction so it has some irl value. Fiction movies are completely retarded, it has no irl value.
Girls are obsessed with Netflix because it's a tentacle of the New World Order... It's a main tool of propaganda nowadays.

It has lesbianism, gurl power, misandry, and Chads...

I know Hollywood productions are propaganda but the interesting part is that they have Predictive Programming in it (aka they put here what they are planning to do/did to humanity, mainly in Sci-fi series and movies)...

News are bullshit and 99% fake, movies tell the truth 99% of the time, because that's how occultists work: they do things the opposite way God does...

Evil is good and good is evil to them...

That's why pieces of shit like Bill Gates, George Soros, Freemasons and their kind do so much philanthropy and donate a lot of money: they THINK it will erase their karma, it's a law of the Occult...

The only thing they got wrong is that they can't escape the hot hellfire waiting for them, without Jesus there's no hope...

They will be rewarded for all evil and all good they did here on Earth.

because real life sucks if you're not prettyboy+ i always daydream I'm a militant of some shady group participating in heavy terrifying clashes, me holding rocket launcher and screaming some specific words with such bravery, and looting/beheading dead soldiers during battles' aftermath
;)

It has real life value. You can go to a real life football match. You can't watch the movie irl.
That has nothing to do with value nigga

I like sports but this is a shitty argument

Sometimes it's girls talking together and talking about movies and they always talk like: "OMG, Becky have you seen [Insert stupid Netlfix series]?" I don't understand Netflix. I can't see the appeal of it. Kids movies and stupid series for 10 euro's a month. Why do girls like this so much? Sports, especially football/soccer are way more interesting to watch and it's non-fiction so it has some irl value. Fiction movies are completely retarded, it has no irl value.
The jews made it trendy :sneaky: