Why are goodlooking white guys here?

Short Ugly and Brown

Short Ugly and Brown

This account has NO relation to Nathaniel M.
I just got a PM from @Unmoggablegingercel asking me to rate him

hes goodlooking 6foot3.5 and has the ideal pheno

If you are bald, short, ugly, whatever. Then i understand.

Me personally ive asked out 51 women and been rejected by all, im khhtv, and despite trying to get a girlfriend, I havent been successful. Thats why I am here.

At least ask out a few women before deciding to come on here and rot for fucks sake.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet
same

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet
This is looksmax.me, not incels.is

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Cornnyy, Deleted member 685, Hades and 14 others
This site is for looksmaxxers, not incels
when you are already goodlooking, you dont need to "looksmax"

If you can get women then all you should worry about is improving your wealth and personality

when you are sub5 facially then your wealth and personality doesnt matter hence why users such as myself are on here

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem and Deleted member 2227
AA3B7F64 8E86 4631 AC60 84540D1D1AE2

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, GetThatBread, Hades and 1 other person
when you are already goodlooking, you dont need to "looksmax"

If you can get women then all you should worry about is improving your wealth and personality

when you are sub5 facially then your wealth and personality doesnt matter hence why users such as myself are on here

No, it's never enough for narcies like me. We're all mentally ill

When you get a taste of the good life, you will want more

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 5204, Stingray and 1 other person
Im depressed atm and this site is good cope seeing all the ugly people makes me feel better about myself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, androgenic, Deleted member 2227 and 3 others
No, it's never enough for narcies like me. Sadly
Fuck you then

I would do tons of things to get a morsel of love or female affection

meanwhile dickheads like you smoke, do drugs, have criminal records and just because your facial bones are a few centimeters better than mine, you have a girlfriend and love

I hope you burn in hell, you piece of shit, fuck you

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 5061, Jagged0 and 2 others
Fuck you then

I would do tons of things to get a morsel of love or female affection

meanwhile dickheads like you smoke, do drugs, have criminal records and just because your facial bones are a few centimeters better than mine, you have a girlfriend and love

I hope you burn in hell, you piece of shit, fuck you
Never done drugs and I never smoke. I looksmax and moneymax at the same time, looksmaxxing is low effort tbh unless you gymcel a lot

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
This site is entertaining bro

Jfl im not good looking or white still answered u

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 2227 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
It's because they're high IQ

This nigga just called ginger the ideal pheno

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, androgenic, Limbo and 7 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 2227, RichardSpencel and 2 others
Dude u asked 51 women wtf. Low inhib af

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 5204, RichardSpencel and 2 others
Gl just want validation. They drop bf and use a different moisturizer and think they looks maxed

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem and Pietrosiek
This site is entertaining bro

Jfl im not good looking or white still answered u
being white isnt that important to me, its just a free pass to female affection no matter how ugly or short you are since women are racist as hell
Never done drugs and I never smoke. I looksmax and moneymax at the same time, looksmaxxing is low effort tbh unless you gymcel a lot
looksmaxing is NOT low effort,

I would need bimax and wrap around implants to reach around a 5/10 in looks

My surgeon quoted me 62.5k for bimax and the surgeon for wrap around implants i want to go to promised me 20k on skype

So I have to spend over 80k just to reach the level of looks required to live a normal life, not to mention the recovery process for each surgery is a year

So 2 years of my lifetime and 80k not to mention after all of that I will be almost done with my youth

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and Pietrosiek
I'm only here cuz I'm bored and this site entertains me more than anything tbh ngl

Last edited:
being white isnt that important to me, its just a free pass to female affection no matter how ugly or short you are since women are racist as hell

My surgeon quoted me 62.5k for bimax and the surgeon for wrap around implants i want to go to promised me 20k on skype

So I have to spend over 80k just to reach the level of looks required to live a normal life, not to mention the recovery process for each surgery is a year

So 2 years of my lifetime and 80k not to mention after all of that I will be almost done with my youth
Its not important to you cuz i white.

Height is not important to me either, but all niggas hete are crying for it

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown

I don't see it that way. Money is the hard part, not the looksmaxxing itself. Moneymaxxing is high effort, if you have money then looksmaxxing is pretty low effort in comparison.

I am ginger how is that ideal pheno

• +1
Im white but short and average
Im here bc i have no friends irl

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5048 and Pietrosiek
Why u dont have friends buddy

I am to high inhib to ask out a girl I dont want to validate them. I cope by telling myself relationships are a waste of time and money and I am better off alone. I need to take action on these iois and talk to some girls ima try and get a seat next to one I find attractive on tuesday

Agreed. If being white is such a huge halo, why are so many of them here

shitposting is fun af

baiting ethnics and niggers

• JFL
Reactions: androgenic
Being white is -3 points

Everyone has their own personal goals; some will achieve it most won’t. I’m gathering info and dipping but to each their own

they are trying to get even higher value women from what they already can have, we can't bash them it isn't .co. but whatever fuck them.

This place is extremely interesting and entertaining, besides everyone wants validation and to ascend further beyond

A gymcelled body is the ideal pheno bro

Attachments

• 8193-927eecc36bef787dbe5935a38aec7c10.gif
    8193-927eecc36bef787dbe5935a38aec7c10.gif
    92.2 KB · Views: 3
  • Hmm...
Me personally ive asked out 51 women and been rejected by all, im khhtv, and despite trying to get a girlfriend, I havent been successful. Thats why I am here.

At least ask out a few women before deciding to come on here and rot for fucks sake.
what if i dont ask out girls but i know with 100% certainty they would reject me

i can still rot here right?

• Hmm...
Ascending should never stop. There is no final product, there is always room for improvement.