Why are Indians so anti black

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
Why are Indians so racist? I hear about Africans being beaten up, evicted and fired from jobs due to the dark colour of their skin. Smh

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, BigBiceps, Deleted member 1973 and 1 other person
Not just India. Look at the whole asian continent.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, BigBoy, BigBiceps and 2 others
When people are fucked they want to make others miserable, the same way ugly bitches threat incels so bad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, Deleted member 4675, Deleted member 1973 and 2 others
Not just India. Look at the whole asian continent.
True but a black man can go to China, Japan and korea and they’ll just be confused. They may even take pictures with him. Meanwhile in India, they’ll beat him within an inch of his life.

bbc fishing also worked in Korea. Probably would be a massive fail in any part of India. Even progressive parts

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3 and Deleted member 1680
Yeah its true. Where I went to high school none of the Indian or Latino parents allowed blacks in their homes.

foreignness

Yeah its true. Where I went to high school none of the Indian or Latino parents allowed blacks in their homes.
Not surprised at all. Indians and Latinos are notoriously racist

It is what it is son.
I personally dont hate blacks tho

u cant relax around the blacks is what they say all day

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, BigBoy, Deleted member 1973 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4675, BigBoy, Deleted member 1973 and 4 others
Idk. It is what it is.
Why do blacks hate South Asians in the UK? Probably because Asians are doing way better socioeconomically despite blacks being British citizens first.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 3526
Not surprised at all. Indians and Latinos are notoriously racist
Maybe. Haven't met very many racist Indians though, but consider that I live in a very liberal area.

But as soon as white person does it......"Oh no white supremacist":soy::feelswah:
Legit. You hear Black people calling asians chinks and no one will call them on it. But if a white guy happens to have a non-liberal view on immigration, they’ll be dragged around as a racist

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 3202 and 1 other person
Idk. It is what it is.
Why do blacks hate South Asians in the UK? Probably because Asians are doing way better socioeconomically despite blacks being British citizens first.
Who said blacks hate south Asians? Not to mention, blacks in the UK aren’t a singular group. Nigerian and Ghanaian British people are as educated as south Asians.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
indians are very scared of black people because they think blacks are going to hurt them/are aggressive.

some indian kid told me this at school

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, KlutchPurpp, chadpreetcel123 and 3 others
True but a black man can go to China, Japan and korea and they’ll just be confused. They may even take pictures with him. Meanwhile in India, they’ll beat him within an inch of his life.

bbc fishing also worked in Korea. Probably would be a massive fail in any part of India. Even progressive parts
Thats because asians are frail, low t and weak. Most whites are like that too. Go to eastern europe and You Will probably be beaten if u are black. Likewise in farmer communities in asian countries.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AbandonShip, FatJattMofo and Deleted member 3583
Thats because asians are frail, low t and weak. Most whites are like that too. Go to eastern europe and You Will probably be beaten if u are black. Likewise in farmer communities in asian countries.
Didn’t some curry frauding as a black slay in Poland?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and Deleted member 1973
Who said blacks hate south Asians? Not to mention, blacks in the UK aren’t a singular group. Nigerian and Ghanaian British people are as educated as south Asians.
From personal experience
I strongly doubt that African/Caribbean people are as educated as South Asians

indians are very scared of black people because they think blacks are going to hurt them/are aggressive.

The only Indian ive known was not racist. But then again he was a Muslim indian. From what I hear, it’s the Hindu Indians that are the most racist
From personal experience
I strongly doubt that African/Caribbean people are as educated as South Asians
Caribbean blacks aren’t. West African blacks are

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, BigBoy, Deleted member 2597 and 2 others
The only Indian ive known was not racist. But then again he was a Muslim indian. From what I hear, it’s the Hindu Indians that are the most racist
Yeah they are the most racist. Fuck Em!

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
True in india, theyre racist against blacks.
However in the Uk, esp around London, indian sloots love that bbc

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3526
Might have to make a trip to London tbh

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 1973
Probably coping, hoping there is a more subhuman group of people lol. Never really met a rascist indian though.

Might have to make a trip to London tbh
If you play NT, low inhib game and have that "roadman" niche youll do well, other UKcels will agree with me.
Youll get low class slags

I am proud to admit that I am a Lookist

Jfl at leftists who call white people racist while black men are ridiculed by literally every Asian country

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
pretty much every nonwhite country has a caste system where the whitest looking ones come out on top. india, mexico, most south american countries etc. they acknowledge that more european admixture = higher iq and more success in life. western/northern europe are the only places that pretend everyone is equal.

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020
Indians hate black people? never knew that tbh

Black people are in almost every country on earth (for some reason) and yet are successful in absolutely none of them. Just saying.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 3526

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
If you play NT, low inhib game and have that "roadman" niche youll do well, other UKcels will agree with me.
Youll get low class slags

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 3526
Why are Indians so racist? I hear about Africans being beaten up, evicted and fired from jobs due to the dark colour of their skin. Smh

I'm not

Probably coping, hoping there is a more subhuman group of people lol. Never really met a rascist indian though.
there in fact isn't
pretty much every nonwhite country has a caste system where the whitest looking ones come out on top. india, mexico, most south american countries etc. they acknowledge that more european admixture = higher iq and more success in life. western/northern europe are the only places that pretend everyone is equal.
another IQ coper lol

Idk bro i'm not Indian.

• Woah
Reactions: BigBoy
Because they are white worshipping cucks, they would let pajeeta get railed by sub 3 white truecels just because they're white. It's an Indian thing, I guess

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 1973
my uk friend has told me that's very rare,inter desi relations are more common

Black people are in almost every country on earth (for some reason) and yet are successful in absolutely none of them. Just saying.
You’re one of the most retarded race baiters on this forum. Hang yourself.

Black people aren’t a singular group of people. There’s multiple different groups of blacks that are known to be financially successful abroad. A few examples are Ghanaians and Nigerians.

But you probably don’t care since you view black people as either black American thugs who live in a ghetto or African migrants who illegally migrate to Europe.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, KlutchPurpp, Deleted member 1973 and 1 other person

Then their pieces of shits and should be discraged ed to call themselves Indians

Kill yourself

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
You’re one of the most retarded race baiters on this forum. Hang yourself.

Black people aren’t a singular group of people. There’s multiple different groups of blacks that are known to be financially successful abroad. A few examples are Ghanaians and Nigerians.

But you probably don’t care since you view black people as either black American thugs who live in a ghetto or African migrants who illegally migrate to Europe.
I don’t give a fuck if they are Nigerian, Ethiopian, South African, compared to Europeans and East Asians they are not anywhere near as successful and will likely never be. That’s the truth, look at the present day and all of human history. Very little civilization in Africa and the ones that did exist were loose and dysfunctional enough that you ended up with very little artifacts and people like Mansa Musa that inherit a disproportionate amount of the wealth.

You telling me to kill myself over an internet post is indicative of this failure. Stay mad faggot.

I don’t give a fuck if they are Nigerian, Ethiopian, South African, compared to Europeans and East Asians they are not anywhere near as successful and will likely never be. That’s the truth, look at the present day and all of human history. Very little civilization in Africa and the ones that did exist were loose and dysfunctional enough that you ended up with very little artifacts and people like Mansa Musa that inherit a disproportionate amount of the wealth.

You telling me to kill myself over an internet post is indicative of this failure. Stay mad faggot.
Again, that’s not the truth and is a major cope. Nigerians in the US are one of the most educated groups of people.

This holds true for young Nigerian students in the UK. Who perform above average in school along with Asians and achieve better grades than WHITE British people.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.th...e-british-children-outperformed-by-minorities

In terms of income, Nigerian and Ghanaian Americans perform decently in that category (in the US) and likely perform even better in the UK.

You need to read up on your history. Pretty much every kingdom throughout time has been setup in a way that gave disproportionate amounts of wealth and power to the monarchs. This trend was even common in Europe.

Stay racist bro

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: KlutchPurpp, Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 2597 and 1 other person
Again, that’s not the truth and is a major cope. Nigerians in the US are one of the most educated groups of people.

This holds true for young Nigerian students in the UK. Who perform above average in school along with Asians and achieve better grades than WHITE British people.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.th...e-british-children-outperformed-by-minorities

In terms of income, Nigerian and Ghanaian Americans perform decently in that category (in the US) and likely perform even better in the UK.

You need to read up on your history. Pretty much every kingdom throughout time has been setup in a way that gave disproportionate amounts of wealth and power to the monarchs. This trend was even common in Europe.

Stay racist bro
Meanwhile, in their home country where they don’t have the benefit of being previously edificated, where they don’t have the benefit of being enrolled in an education institution already created and burgeoned by the white man, where they don’t have the benefit of having exclusive grants, scolarships, and bonuses given to them by a system that has certain inflexible “quotas” regarding diversity to meet:

The Illusion of Education in South Africa

Last edited:
Meanwhile, in their home country where they don’t have the benefit of being previously edificated, where they don’t have the benefit of being enrolled in an education institution already created and burgeoned by the white man, where they don’t have the benefit of having exclusive grants, scolarships, and bonuses given to them by a system that has certain inflexible “quotas” regarding diversity and to meet:

The Illusion of Education in South Africa
Their home countries are underdeveloped for multiple factors. Doesn’t mean much

I love blacks personally. But I’m not every Indian

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, BigBoy and Blackout.xl
majority of indians are like you only fobs are scared of black dudes
Not gonna shit on fobs, but I can see what you’re saying.

It’s usually the people who lived in the village their whole life that have this insular/racist mindset.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet