Why are intellectuals so arrogant ?

Deleted member 15338

Deleted member 15338

DONT COME TO MY FUNERAL IF YOU LIKE @2000 SLIGHTLY
Intellectuals in general have some of the biggest superiority complexes ever which suggests that they are secretly insecure and miserable. No seriously, intellectuals are like the most arrogant people you will EVER meet on the internet. 90% of them also appear to be sjws/leftists as well, i guess more subhuman you are more subhuman your copes get tbh.

Thoughts ? @BigBiceps @disillusioned @n0rthface

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, ShowerMaxxing, Elvisandreaa and 7 others
because they are nerd faggots

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, ShowerMaxxing, disillusioned and 9 others
Because they are superior and you can't take the mog

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Beanermaxxer, Deleted member 15899 and 3 others
Everyone is arrogant and on their topic they arent arrogant

Apparently I used the be pretty smart, until I started acting stupid so people would like me. I’m the lowest iq user in the forum now. Remember kids don’t try to act cool in high school, you’ll be the cool one in life:soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 15338
Everyone is arrogant and on their topic they arent arrogant
They are they have an extreme superiorty complex towards normies to hide the fact they are worthless

• +1
Reactions: disillusioned and basementdweller78
Apparently I used the be pretty smart, until I started acting stupid so people would like me. I’m the lowest iq user in the forum now. Remember kids don’t try to act cool in high school, you’ll be the cool one in life:soy:
Normans associate good looks with low iq for some reason

• +1
Reactions: Mik
They are they have an extreme superiorty complex towards normies to hide the fact they are worthless
They have obvious reason to feel superior .

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: basementdweller78, GetShrekt, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface
Nah i am just spitting facts and i am very smart srs so i am doing the reverse coping if u think
Why would i be coping i am no intellectual . Buddy you are showing you are super arrogant

Why would i be coping i am no intellectual . Buddy you are showing you are super arrogant
Being arrogant and having superiority complex to hide the fact you are miserable are two different things, and i am not arrogant at all. Also stop coping you obviously think yourself as an intellectual

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
Anyone who has ever even thought that they're an intellectual probably has the IQ of a walnut

Being arrogant and having superiority complex to hide the fact you are miserable are two different things, and i am not arrogant at all. Also stop coping you obviously think yourself as an intellectual

He's trolling you buddy

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 15338
You are arrogant no i dont think i am an intellectual

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
Some studies have found Intelligence is negatively correlated with sexual success, this willlead to intellectuals seeking other means of dominance.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, hebbewem and Deleted member 15338
Intellectuals would be leftist? Not in a million years jfl. Leftists try to portray themselves as intellectuals, but they're far from it.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Sny, GetShrekt, n0rthface and 3 others
Some studies have found Intelligence is negatively correlated with sexual success, this willlead to intellectuals seeking other means of dominance.
Tbh high iq means non nt most of the time also studycels in general study more so that probably helps them to score a higher iq result

This gotta be true. The more dumber you act in public, more wet womans pussies get. Women love literal retards.

• +1
Intellectuals would be leftist? Not in a million years jfl. Leftists try to portray themselves as intellectuals, but they're far from it.
Fr. The only intellectual content that has truly changed my way of thinking were right-leaning thinkers after being raised by two hardcore leftists

Leftists are impression of an intellectual to normie, yeah their ideas are ALL wrong but it is what it is. Keep in the mind people seriously think Hitler was low IQ btw (jfl)

Tbh high iq means non nt most of the time also studycels in general study more so that probably helps them to score a higher iq result
Can't study for an IQ test iirc, and I'd say people with higher IQ actually spend less time studying because they don't actually need to spend the extra time to do well

This gotta be true. The more dumber you act in public, more wet womans pussies get. Women love literal retards.
Every man wants to act like a literal retard secretly tho

It’s tragic, but I do not think it’s inherent. It screams of an agenda to demoralise men & push gynocracy.

Leftists are impression of an intellectual to normie, yeah their ideas are ALL wrong but it is what it is. Keep in the mind people seriously think Hitler was low IQ btw (jfl)
Only a idiot would think Hitler was stupid or talentless. He had a very bright mind & amazing talent for public speaking and propaganda.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, n0rthface and Deleted member 15338
Can't study for an IQ test iirc, and I'd say people with higher IQ actually spend less time studying because they don't actually need to spend the extra time to do well
Bullshit tbh with a little bit training you could easily score 10-20 points higher

It’s tragic, but I do not think it’s inherent. It screams of an agenda to demoralise men & push gynocracy.
Doesn't everything? Everything in this world serves that purpose nowadays.

• So Sad
Reactions: GetShrekt
Only a idiot would think Hitler was stupid or talentless. He had a very bright mind & amazing talent for public speaking and propaganda.
Yeah i know but average person thinks this way

Cope outside of shit like gender theory

• +1
From personal experience college-aged women and below don't give a shit about political views, they just pretend to. If chad is left or right, it really doesn't matter much. In fact, the only orbiters I've ever seen have always been liberals / leftists

• +1
Yes you can, by doing IQ tests, your pattern recognition develops. By practice, I'm pretty confident I could score 140 or near, I got 126 from Mensa with no practice.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332
Most of them read some studies and think like they are some scholar. I had many debates with fake academic liberal muslims on Twitter.
I can't understand those types of people. Who tf reads some studies jfl. You can hardly spend your time any worse than that.

• +1
Reactions: ✿👍col
Bullshit tbh with a little bit training you could easily score 10-20 points higher
They're written with the idea that studying will not change your outcome by much if it all. 10-20 points would be a massive leap imo.

Happy to be proven wrong tho

Yes you can, by doing IQ tests, your pattern recognition develops. By practice, I'm pretty confident I could score 140 or near, I got 126 from Mensa with no practice.
Obviously your logic makes sense, however, I would be curious to see what score you'd get if you were seriously trying to study for it. From what I know it supposedly wont change your score by much

When I'm talking of intellectuals, I'm talking of scholars and nobel prize candidates/winners, not some STUPID uni students. You don't legit even need 100 IQ to get in uni, the people you see there just make your eyes roll.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332
Intellectuals in general have some of the biggest superiority complexes ever which suggests that they are secretly insecure and miserable. No seriously, intellectuals are like the most arrogant people you will EVER meet on the internet. 90% of them also appear to be sjws/leftists as well, i guess more subhuman you are more subhuman your copes get tbh.

Thoughts ? @BigBiceps @disillusioned @n0rthface
Because they're not actually intellectuals

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338 and BigBiceps
Reading books and studying some scholarly papers is good. However, these guys take this so called knowledge that they acquired as ultimate truth. they see disagreement as insult, most toxic people indeed.
Reading books is good and exciting, funny at times, but I couldn't imagine myself reading scholarly papers. Most boring shit there is.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338 and ✿👍col
Guys btw i think all users here would support feminism 50 years ago jfl it seemed like high iq thing to do back then
@lutte @BigBiceps @DankForce1

• JFL
Reactions: lutte and WontStopNorwooding
Even Gender Theory is shit... so many internal contradictions.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface and Deleted member 15338
Even Gender Theory is shit... so many internal contradictions.

He says leftists ideas are good except gender theory tho, i agree to a degree

I don't think they are what they think of themselves to be

• +1