• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2, ascension, Deleted member 24278 and 5 others
Post tiktoks to prove your theory theorem

What else am i suppose to post?

The millions of Lebanese christians breeding with the Latins thus making

SALMA HAYEK, SHAKIRA, ZOE SALDANA AND THAT ONE DJ

What else am i suppose to post?
interracial marriage stats. tiktoks is absolutely retarded as u could do the same for literally any racial pairing

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Deleted member 18522
interracial marriage stats. tiktoks is absolutely retarded as u could do the same for literally any racial pairing

You brought a ugly ass chink from korea to come over to place for ur pussy

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2
  • JFL
Reactions: wollet2
cope They prefer Big White Cock

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and Deleted member 26859
Lies. Chinks can't be sexy.
every study shows asian women are the highest smv therefore i fucked one of the highest smv girls in the world

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lurker69 and Deleted member 18522
pov: op is an arab

Cuz arabs mog latinos, how hard is it to comprehend

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
cuz they share similar pheno and their culture is bit similar. Very family centric.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
every study shows asian women are the highest smv therefore i fucked one of the highest smv girls in the world

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859

Also on youtube, all the couples be a latina chick and a arab dude,

What's up with what

R latino dudes that short and small dicked they rlly going for the arab guys

A lot of them are also converting to Islam. Especially the Native American pheno ones.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, Deleted member 21661 and AscensionMan98

Studies are bs. The average asian is a ugly ass chink who worships white dick, because white features are better looking then ugly ass gooks.

• +1
Reactions: BrownNhopeless
Studies are bs. The average asian is a ugly ass chink who worships white dick, because white features are better looking then ugly ass gooks.
Says the person with a mixed black/white woman as his avi.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
Says the person with a mixed black/white woman as his avi.

What does my avi have to do with asians? Adriana clearly isn't a gook, nor does she have any gook features. Hence why she's perfect.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
cuz they share similar pheno and their culture is bit similar. Very family centric.
84% of colombian kids are born out of wedlock

jfl at ur iq

84% of colombian kids are born out of wedlock

jfl at ur iq
I dont know about latinas 3rd world problems. We are talking latinas in America.

• Hmm...
Reactions: inceI
Because they remind them of Spaniards

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrownNhopeless, Bushman and Deleted member 18522
I dont know about latinas 3rd world problems. We are talking latinas in America.
even worse in burgerland, latinas arent trad at all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
What does my avi have to do with asians? Adriana clearly isn't a gook, nor does she have any gook features. Hence why she's perfect.
She has some jap ancestry

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
just deny like 10 scientific studies bro!

you can't study beauty lmao. Asian bitches are ugly bro. I had a ling ling superlike me on bumble and it almost made think "holy shit i must be unattractive if i'm attracting the lowest tier of women"

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
Arabs are similar to us.

Arab girls love Latino men too

you can't study beauty lmao. Asian bitches are ugly bro. I had a ling ling superlike me on bumble and it almost made think "holy shit i must be unattractive if i'm attracting the lowest tier of women"
yes you can lmao thats what this entire forum is about u spastic

and another way to estimate beauty and femininity is to look at race dating app studies and all show men prefer asian women.

and in face rating studies asian women are rated higher

They look like arabs too

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98 and Deleted member 23778
yes you can lmao thats what this entire forum is about u spastic

and another way to estimate beauty and femininity is to look at race dating app studies and all show men prefer asian women.

and in face rating studies asian women are rated higher

And yet chinks still only get the leftover white guys

Real alpha white men aren't fucking ugly ass chinks and wasting genetics on a gook.

And yet chinks still only get the leftover white guys

Real alpha white men aren't fucking ugly ass chinks and wasting genetics on a gook.
haha theres literally a study showing men who date asian women are better looking

haha theres literally a study showing men who date asian women are better looking

And yet we 99% of couples are ugly as fuck that produce ugly ass kids.

Battle of Guadalete all over again.
Chaddam ghazis will forever cuck latinocels

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 27772
Battle of Guadalete all over again.
Chaddam ghazis will forever cuck latinocels
Kinda weird comparing modern day latinocels to visigoths

Glad I'm not the only one who finds those bugs unattractive. Blows my mind all these whites are going their instead of Arab countries to to mate with these bugs. Sure they look more feminine but their eyes are just unattractive.

• +1
Reactions: Hottaco34
Glad I'm not the only one who finds those bugs unattractive. Blows my mind all these whites are going their instead of Arab countries to to mate with these bugs. Sure they look more feminine but their eyes are just unattractive.

Arabs are more closed off i guess, way better looking women but they don't promote themselves

Meanwhile ugly ass gooks makes sure the world knows they worship incel white dicks

gooks are so ugly man, literally subhuman features

I live in southern california about half an hour from LA proper, and i see so many mestizas with MENA dudes and mestizo males only with below average goblinas, it;s brutal.

I think it's because arabs have bigger dicks and they look whiter in bone structure whereas mestizos are mutted up with indio dna JFL.

A lot of them are also converting to Islam. Especially the Native American pheno ones.
I live in southern california about half an hour from LA proper, and i see so many mestizas with MENA dudes and mestizo males only with below average goblinas, it;s brutal.

I think it's because arabs have bigger dicks and they look whiter in bone structure whereas mestizos are mutted up with indio dna JFL.

Puerto Rican, Cubans, Colombians Dominicans and anything south of Peru mogs Arabs to the depths of jahannam

Only when they have enough white dna, sure.

But a full black or amerindian male is NOT going to mog arabs, JFL at that cope. Arabs are still caucasoid, with the exception of a minority that are more shitskinned/ugly due to higher african ancestry. Non-caucasoid deathniks cant compete overall.