Why are latinas so slutty ?

D

Deleted member 24278

Kraken
These bitches I used to work with would openly talk to each other about how horny they get right before their period, openly making sexual comments about good looking customers and making blow job gestures and laughing cause they were dick starved.

• +1
Reactions: pardocel, JovenCansao and Deleted member 19174
cuz they are retarded

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 24586, ascension and 10 others
High E

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: lil truecel, GorLee, aBetterMii and 3 others
cuz ur chad.

no girl ever talks about anything sexual with or around me.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii, Manletmachine, ascension and 11 others
There’s 2 extremes to them

That or extremely conservative and religious

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, GorLee, Deleted member 20677 and 7 others
They have lowest standards for sure

@enchanted_elixir is larping Muh Latinas hate non chads

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 25938, Acne Victim and 2 others
cuz ur chad.

Not Chad, they would talk about this in front of me and all my sub Chad co workers. They talked to each other about this but not with us

better question is, where did you work? because if openly horny latinas work there, i am gonna go there and apply asap

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26, aBetterMii, Manletmachine and 4 others
better question is, where did you work? because if openly horny latinas work there, i am gonna go there and apply asap
That was like 3-4 years ago at McDonald's full of young and milf latinas, you can find them is most big cities in the US

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 26448
They have lowest standards for sure

@enchanted_elixir is larping Muh Latinas hate non chads
There’s 2 extremes to them

That or extremely conservative and religious
cuz ur chad.

cuz they are retarded

Even One of my slutty managers was fucking a police officer that would pass by and always get free drinks jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pardocel, earcel_ifucantell and Deleted member 7580
I need to slay another latina

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: m0ss26, Deleted member 24507, Manletmachine and 2 others
They probably fucked the hottest guy at work.

Restaurant jobs always have a lot of fucking going on between coworkers.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, aBetterMii, pardocel and 2 others
They probably fucked the hottest guy at work.

Restaurant jobs always have a lot of fucking going on between coworkers.
My male manager who's an oldcel got some young sluttina pregnant and no one knows besides me and another male coworker :lul:. He's not even LTN in looks

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: pardocel and Deleted member 23772
they are subhuman

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: pardocel and Deleted member 24278
  • +1
Reactions: pardocel and Splinter901
My male manager who's an oldcel got some young sluttina pregnant and no one knows besides me and another male coworker :lul:. He's not even LTN in looks

It's because being manager is a large status halo since you are clearly above everyone in the hierarchy, women like this a lot and the manager at any job has the largest slaying potential. The average McDonald's manager probably slays as much as Chad.

Btw what were her stats? Was she attractive? What were the managers stats (height, pheno, body, etc.)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, pardocel and Deleted member 14693
grabriella-annalisa-974z340fvz.jpg
who-likes-feet-v0-gqm3svsql9991.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
It's because being manager is a large status halo since you are clearly above the everyone in the hierarchy, women like this a lot and the manager at any job has the largest slaying potential. The average McDonald's manager probably slays as much as Chad.

Btw what were her stats? Was she attractive? What were the managers stats (height, pheno, body, etc.)
This was before I got the job but the story is true, he got her pregnant and paid her to keep her mouth shut cuz he's a married man, apparently she was brown skinned, short, a bit chubby but cute enough to get you hard, around 21-23 while my manager is close to 60

• JFL
Reactions: pardocel
Latinas hate me.

• +1
  • So Sad
These bitches I used to work with would openly talk to each other about how horny they get right before their period, openly making sexual comments about good looking customers and making blow job gestures and laughing cause they were dick starved
What were some of the things they said?

• +1
Latinas are BWC only

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20677
These bitches I used to work with would openly talk to each other about how horny they get right before their period, openly making sexual comments about good looking customers and making blow job gestures and laughing cause they were dick starved.
Latin Americans are subhumans

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20677
There are no Latinas in my area :feelsohgod:

I need them in my life :lasereyes:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: m0ss26, pardocel and Deleted member 14693
cuz ur chad.

Thats cope jfl. When I worked at a discounter young university foids would talk about this shit all the time, with 30 year old bald virgins who permanently work there and still live with their parents in the room

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: pardocel and MoggerGaston
Time for me to finally get a job
images

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24278
Thats cope jfl. When I worked at a discounter young university foids would talk about this shit all the time, with 30 year old bald virgins who permanently work there and still live with their parents in the room
those bald virgins mog me.

Women avoid any sexual conversation with me. Only exception was this girl last rave, but she was drugged out on MDMA so it doesnt count tbh.

• JFL
those bald virgins mog me.

Women avoid any sexual conversation with me. Only exception was this girl last rave, but she was drugged out on MDMA so it doesnt count tbh.
They didn't talk to them they just had their conversation while the bald virgins where in the same room

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: aBetterMii and pardocel
cuz ur chad.

Woah, a foid at work talked about her dating life when I was in the room. Does this mean I’m chad?

• Woah
They must have had incredible willpower to not rape them and then proceed to go ER and kill themselves.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, MoggerGaston and Deleted member 14693
Brown bitches are sheboon-tier inhib levels.