Is the average latino as subhuman like the average ethics

• Yes their are about as subhuman as the average ethnic

Votes: 18 40.0%
  • Yes, but they are more subhuman then the average ethnic

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • No, they are less subhuman then the average ethnic

Votes: 25 55.6%

• Total voters
Plus the bones in Latinos are much better than that of Indians . Indians literally got no bones and are 90% skinny fat. It's mainly due to the shit diet they have . I think Indians have so low smv is due to the shit diet they eat .someone needs to make a in depth diet on how can Indian change his diet. And how diet is goga important
Diet , less white dna ( tho aryans were somewhat white , basically whiter Persian type people ) . Persians got browned by the arab people over time

Also skin color plays a big part . Most Latinos have good coloring .

For the rest of what your saying. I went to Peru and holy fuck it was subhumans galore. Hardly any attractive women. They lacked the white dna ancestry

While in Brazil and Argentina more women have some white dna and look a lot better. They certainly mog curry women .

Last edited:
Diet , less white dna ( tho aryans were somewhat white , basically whiter Persian type people ) . Persians got browned by the arab people over time

Also skin color plays a big part . Most Latinos have good coloring .

Not sure about the rest tho cause I went to Peru and holy fuck it was subhumans galore. Hardly any attractive women. They lacked the white dna ancestry

While in Brazil and Argentina more women have some white dna and look a lot better
Some Latino women mog but then they mog so hard. White women in average mog the most .East Asian women also mog because of their cute features and rise in k-pop. Indian women rarely mog u will see 1 hot women in a 100000 women in India. Even Pakistan have more hot women . The smv here is damn low

If it was not High latino populaation in USA, they would be incels. Average latino men are short aff with below average faces and obese.

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, AscensionMan98 and Deleted member 29581
Mestizas and casitas are the only humans in the Latino Race

This forum severely under estimates how subhuman the average latino/latina is. The media has brainwashed you.

Their is a reason their is a lot of anger at the flood of these spics coming across the american border, its because of how ugly they are.

If their was a flood of aesthethic Nords or meds wanting to come across the border, the border would be open in a nano second

iu

Average profile of Mexicans in a crowd

They look a hideous combination of gook with shit skin . A frakenstein creation

Ugly Mexican Family

iu

Mom would be decent looking in prime but created subhuman children. Dad is responsible for subhuman genes

iu

Train of Ugly illegal immigrants going to the US Border

iu

They also have a high obesity rate and all of them are ready to come to the U.S and work for nothing.

Their 40% of the population in some states like texas, california, Arizona. And other states like Florida like 30%.

Its over for america.

THE SUBHUMANITY OF THE LATINO MUST BE EXPOSED

@
ascension
@ascension @
HimmyButler
@HimmyButler @
Zer0/∞
@Zer0/∞ @
Manchild
@Manchild @
ChiraqJihad
@ChiraqJihad @Zer0/∞ @MoggerGaston @the BULL @rand anon @Ai Impact @russiancel @MANLETprettyBOY @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Blackgymmax @forevermirin @rocoveron007 @Ketamine @MulattoSlayer @thenewhebbe @RecessedChinCel @Skywalker
Because they disguise themselves as whites and piss on blacks. #Asianpill

Some Latino women mog but then they mog so hard. White women in average mog the most .East Asian women also mog because of their cute features and rise in k-pop. Indian women rarely mog u will see 1 hot women in a 100000 women in India. Even Pakistan have more hot women . The smv here is damn low
Yea white foids most attractive , then latinas. A lot of Arab foids also pretty cute

Yea Indian foids are overal pretty ugly unless they happen to look closer to arab foid pheno.

Pakistan has more light skin so make sense .

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
In the US they often look White. Tend to be patriotic. Are hard working. Christian. Generally strive to assimilate. I despise illegal aliens. But. I very positive feelings towards legal Latinos.
Diverse group. Girl I was talking to was born in Mexico city but looked fully white (light brownish red hair and hazel eyes). Only thing that gave it away was her round face shape.

But then just the other day I met some spics that I legit thought were indians for a sec. I heard most mexicans have varying levels of white blood so that fs plays into it.

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly
You live in india? Fucking butal indian women are ugly af for the most part

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
Diverse group. Girl I was talking to was born in Mexico city but looked fully white (light brownish red hair and hazel eyes). Only thing that gave it away was her round face shape.

But then just the other day I met some spics that I legit thought were indians for a sec. I heard most mexicans have varying levels of white blood so that fs plays into it.
Yea the ones without much dna look like deathnic subhumans. Not to mention no amount of nutrition helps them.

Mexico has heigh obesity yet the men are mostly shorter their. Same for Peru. No lack of food and yet Average men is 5ft 4.

Yea white foids most attractive , then latinas. A lot of Arab foids also pretty cute

Yea Indian foids are overal pretty ugly unless they happen to look closer to arab foid pheno.

Pakistan has more light skin so make sense .
Yes your geography location diet this factors are very important but are generally overlooked
20230530 110505

Her smv went from a 5 to a 8 damn quick

I have a curry friend that looks Arab and has hazel eyes. He legit told me he finds like 99% of them not his type lol.

Only wants light skin foids with preferably light skin eyes .

So even native Indians hate their women.

That friend of mine also has only dated white foids. He pretends to be arab.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
Yeah bruh it is brutal here most girls that like me are ugly of you are lucky enough to see a Stacy here she is generally giga rich and will be only dating a giga rich manlet . Here hot women (which are almost very little )generally don't bother for looks they just want someone with status. Even I am getting problems with dating here coz the culture is different girl and a boy gets started to death if they roam in public

What do you mean , she was way hotter on the left . Looks like a fat bitch on the right 🤮
Most Westen men prefer thick chicks even i prefer super model phenotype but that scarcity most men in general prefer thick girls you can check from her insta comments

Yeah bruh it is brutal here most girls that like me are ugly of you are lucky enough to see a Stacy here she is generally giga rich and will be only dating a giga rich manlet . Here hot women (which are almost very little )generally don't bother for looks they just want someone with status. Even I am getting problems with dating here coz the culture is different girl and a boy gets started to death if they roam in public
r u saying tinder doesn't work 4 u their ?

r u saying tinder doesn't work 4 u their ?
It does i get 70-80 matches in a month on an average but 90% of them aren't hot the rest 10 % got an attitude Higher than mount Everest coz they know they are rare in the country it's fucked up here i mostly go out with a 6 or a 7 on weekends

Tbh the cruelty of the cartles exceeds that of ISIS in terms of the torture they inflict . At least ISIS just executes everyone for the most part , while with the cartels they will take out your organs and pump you up with meth so you can feel max pain.
I'm late to respond but I was actually going to come back and say I take back everything I said. I can probably stay a night or two in India and make it out alive albeit with the stench of poo and toe cheese curry but the moment I let my guard down in Latam I'm probably going to end up served in a bowl of pozole

Most Westen men prefer thick chicks even i prefer super model phenotype but that scarcity most men in general prefer thick girls you can check from her insta comments
Not sure if it's most men, the most vocal tend to be blacks who like the thicker ones , and to some extent Hispanics . Whites it's a mix. Arabs Indians and Asians like slim virtually always .

It does i get 70-80 matches in a month on an average but 90% of them aren't hot the rest 10 % got an attitude Higher than mount Everest coz they know they are rare in the country it's fucked up here i mostly go out with a 6 or a 7 on weekends
Isnt Nepal have Asian foids. Do u like them. I personally find Asians disgusting tbh

Isnt Nepal have Asian foids. Do u like them. I personally find Asians disgusting tbh
That's a racist take coz i am Asian as well but Nepal have more or less the same type of women like in China or East Asia but less sexy

That's a racist take coz i am Asian as well but Nepal have more or less the same type of women like in China or East Asia but less sexy

When people say Asian they mean East Asian . I don't like the slant eye foids

Not sure if it's most men, the most vocal tend to be blacks who like the thicker ones , and to some extent Hispanics . Whites it's a mix. Arabs Indians and Asians like slim virtually always .
In india were i live they shame slim women they all like thick women coz she looks like she from a good wealthy family. Even whales here get to have boyfriends fucking brutal out here ur lucky you aren't indian

When people say Asian they mean East Asian . I don't like the slant eye foids
Yeah asian generally refers to easy Asian thanks to media but Arabs or eveñ paki girls can be hot.the problem in india is it have billion people most are below average so it becomes hard to find hot food here plus the feman is high supply is super low so that creates a mess

In india were i live they shame slim women they all like thick women coz she looks like she from a good wealthy family. Even whales here get to have boyfriends fucking brutal out here ur lucky you aren't indian
Interesting.

Here in America women are told their beautiful at 400 lbs.

Yeah asian generally refers to easy Asian thanks to media but Arabs or eveñ paki girls can be hot.the problem in india is it have billion people most are below average so it becomes hard to find hot food here plus the feman is high supply is super low so that creates a mess
becomes hard to find hot food
I meant hot female

• JFL
Reactions: AscensionMan98
I envy the fact that they have loyal trad wifus because they are uncuckable as most of the foids are goblinas

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, TheAnomaly and AscensionMan98
Interesting my white friend has been trying to latina max and he is above average. Still gets curved.
Asian women are supposed to be hot for White guys. But I get much better results with non-Asian women.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and TheAnomaly
In the US they often look White. Tend to be patriotic. Are hard working. Christian. Generally strive to assimilate. I despise illegal aliens. But. I very positive feelings towards legal Latinos.
This but looooollll at tend to look white

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and DrKlinefelterPhdMd
Most Latinos are too busy fucking their own women and wageslaving to rot in here. Me and the other few Latinos here are the exceptions, not the rule.
Latinos are ntmaxxed and familymaxxed af

• +1
Reactions: latincell95 and TheAnomaly
Also christianmaxxed

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly
I'd say the damage that beaners and curries hve done to the states is equivalent

The worst of them all would be negros, absolutely good for nothing. They commit half of the crime despite being 13% of the population, degenerate culture, they make every place they inhabit worse off
Lol i live in an area where a friend was legit just thieved 20$ cuz they used mobile order at mcdonalds and the black workers were too lazy to open the door for him and cook

Ive also had about 10 blacks come and work at my job and quit after a week or so despite it being literally only 4 hours lol

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Asian women are supposed to be hot for White guys. But I get much better results with non-Asian women.
Online I get more responses from white foids , but the few latina foids I get seem generally more down.

Literally never gotten an Asian foid but have zero interest in them. Arab foid would be nice but I rarely see them.

Online I get more responses from white foids , but the few latina foids I get seem generally more down.

Literally never gotten an Asian foid but have zero interest in them. Arab foid would be nice but I rarely see them.
White, Latina, Black and Filipna like me. Arab women are scarce here.

I envy the fact that they have loyal trad wifus because they are uncuckable as most of the foids are goblinas
Latinas cheat the most nigga muh trad wifus

White, Latina, Black and Filipna like me. Arab women are scarce here.
Black foids will literally take anything lol cause they so desperate.

I think they also have higher sex drives tbh. The only difference between them and white foids is that the latina foid will want to settle down and have babies, while white foids would not want baby

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
Let that dirty paki @rand anon cry for blacks. There’s a reason why we get birches and why smelly Indians like him get fuck all. We are social dominators and control the pop culture of the west Aka the world. Cry for us you disgusting immagrint, blacks unlike your dirty streets shitting kind were forcibly taken to the USA via force it wasn’t our choice and yet we made stn off it without us you curreis woudlnt even be allowed in the west never forget that you ugly paki
It depends, Israelites (so-called Negroes) are very attractive and don't struggle with women. However Hamites (so-called Africans) are very ugly and struggle with women as much as Elamites (so-called East Indian).
Hamites also street shit more than Elamites do.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 24507
I think they also have higher sex drives tbh. The only difference between them and white foids is that the latina foid will want to settle down and have babies, while white foids would not want baby
If you're incel you should go for latina women. I know many incels who ascended with latina women. They're really easy when you're young but by 25 they marry some hispanic guy and by 30 they start looking 50

It depends, Israelites (so-called Negroes) are very attractive and don't struggle with women. However Hamites (so-called Africans) are very ugly and struggle with women as much as Elamites (so-called East Indian).
Hamites also street shit more than Elamites do.

View attachment 2235629
Interesting,So which region of Africa has the ideal black coloring like many of the blacks in america have. They seem generally lighter skin then native africans .

Interesting,So which region of Africa has the ideal black coloring like many of the blacks in america have. They seem generally lighter skin then native africans .
American blacks mog the shit out of African blacks ngl. Somalis are the most incel blacks and are genuinely curry tier but they're tall which saves them. West Africans look better than East (and are more successful in the west) but are East are taller I think

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24507
American blacks mog the shit out of African blacks ngl. Somalis are the most incel blacks and are genuinely curry tier but they're tall which saves them. West Africans look better than East (and are more successful in the west) but are East are taller I think
LSFBUFBBVQI6JHRQD2Z7WXLSMQ.jpg

No BBC appela to them. Too dark looking imo. Coloring matters for all ethnics, just blacks can get away with it more when face, height and frame are taken into account.

The Latina will also look worse when old. When White girls turn 25 you have an idea what they will look like as grandmas unlike Latinas whom look good until maybe 45 and then look horrendous and boneless

LSFBUFBBVQI6JHRQD2Z7WXLSMQ.jpg

No BBC appela to them. Too dark looking imo. Coloring matters for all ethnics, just blacks can get away with it more when face, height and frame are taken into account.

• JFL
i wouldn't say white girls are the most trad or chaste, but they are the most ''moral'' ones simply by having abrahamic culture, third world women sell their kids to suck off old men for money.

• Hmm...
i wouldn't say white girls are the most trad or chaste, but they are the most ''moral'' ones simply by having abrahamic culture, third world women sell their kids to suck off old men for money.
Never heard of latinas doing thi...ah shit just remembered a story about that already

unlike niggers, they work and this has softened people's perception against them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and AscensionMan98
If it wasn’t for the fact they speak Spanish which people associate with Europe cause of Spain they would be 10x worse than curries

• Hmm...