Why are low IQ retards so obsessed with diet?

SidharthTheSlayer

SidharthTheSlayer

Anti-Cosmic Satanist
First Ray Peat, now Sv3rige raw meat autism, a bunch of retards micromanaging their food intake as if it will give them clear perfect skin, higher testosterone, chad skull, hunter eyes etc.

Diet is largely a cope.

I was raised as a vegetarian on a steady diet of curry and goyslop and I still mog 99% of people in my ethnic group. I never experienced much acne, and I’m much taller than average as well. There’s no evidence or reasoning anyone can present me to make me believe that one diet is worth believing in over the others. It’s just slave behavior, parroting one guru before moving onto the next dietary fad.

I guess it only is fitting that a lower form of existence is only concerned with eating - among other pastimes like shitting or sleeping of course

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, nofap, Sean o' Tist and 13 others
cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Kao, Mike141 and 10 others
Diet is cope but starving works

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Alt Number 3, notmog98, polio and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Kao, yyy, Mewton and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Suns9999, wollet2 and 2 others
Just eat to live and not live to eat

• +1
Reactions: averagenormie and noonespecial
Your genes will deteriorate over time if u stay vegetarian
And raw meat eaters do not micromanage their diet at all

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kao, lightswinning, Mike141 and 5 others
My diet consists of booze and Cheetos.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, notmog98, Lord Shadow and 3 others
If I ate carbs I would be in worse health than if I didnt so it does matter. why would i want to intentionally make my life hell

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223, Suns9999 and Jova
First Ray Peat, now Sv3rige raw meat autism, a bunch of retards micromanaging their food intake as if it will give them clear perfect skin, higher testosterone, chad skull, hunter eyes etc.

Diet is largely a cope.

I was raised as a vegetarian on a steady diet of curry and goyslop and I still mog 99% of people in my ethnic group. I never experienced much acne, and I’m much taller than average as well. There’s no evidence or reasoning anyone can present me to make me believe that one diet is worth believing in over the others. It’s just slave behavior, parroting one guru before moving onto the next dietary fad.

I guess it only is fitting that a lower form of existence is only concerned with eating - among other pastimes like shitting or sleeping of course
You don't need a specific diet just avoid shit foods

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
You don't need a specific diet just avoid shit foods
yeah just avoid processed foods with lots of sugar like oreos or bullshit like that. it does give acne and make u less healthy.

• +1
Reactions: Jova and noonespecial
Micromanaging diet is cope.
But cutting out processed crap and trying to eat more meals cooked with non-GMO ingredients and unchanged animal ingredients is not.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jova
yeah just avoid processed foods with lots of sugar like oreos or bullshit like that. it does give acne and make u less healthy.
i ate 15 cookies in 2 days a week ago :feelshah: no acne tho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223, LancasteR and Jova
why live if not live to eat
Because you will worry to much about what you eat. Just eat whatever your body craves and get it over with. Diets are stupid, your body will let you know trough cravings what it needs to eat.

• +1
Reactions: averagenormie

Diet is largely a cope.

flawed logic brocel outliers exist in every race, but the main reason why indian bros get mogged to oblivion by their contemporary races is due to their shitty high carb goyslop diet with no meat for generations, just because you mog everyone in your ethnicity with same diet dosent mean ur race isnt subhuman due to their diet

Cope, being a veggie should be outright illegal, 90% of curries are stunted and do not reach their true height potential, chinese and Japanese Koreans used or be all 5'2 but now they all have reached average height of 5'9 for guys and 5'4 for females. Most curries look too small and stunted even when tall, they have no muscles or frame due to being a veggie cuck and low quality diet, i think Indian food is literal poison.
British food is best. Infact most European food is pretty good, including japenese

Last edited: