Why are magrebís / nafris online so cringe and obsessed about being “white passing”

D

Deleted member 18522

Anti-fascist|Muslim Jew|Anti-JB|BBC expert|Zionist
Literally the most gypsy balkanoid or most Arab Sicilian looks more white than cherry picked maghrebins. Even with pale skin North Africans look like depigmented Somalis. If white skin equals white then north curries and Asians would also be white

Why are these people so complexed

What having no real history and being colonized by white people recently does to mfs.

You literally don’t even hear this shit from Levantine’s or Turks who look some what like Europeans on average

North Africans are literally racially profiled even in southern Italy that’s how ethnic those mfs are

Stop the cope Kareem you will never be white

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Ryan and 5 others
Literally the most gypsy balkanoid or most Arab Sicilian looks more white than cherry picked maghrebins. Even with pale skin North Africans look like depigmented Somalis. If white skin equals white then north curries and Asians would also be white

What having no real history and being colonized by white people recently does to mfs.

You literally don’t even hear this shit from Levantine’s or Turks who look some what like Europeans on average

North Africans are literally racially profiled even in southern Italy that’s how ethnic those mfs are

North Africans and leventines think that “white” is based on your skin complexion they don’t realise being “white” is about European ancestry. This is where they fuck up, I see so many of them saying. “I’m Algerian and I’m white” when they are just light skin Arabs they aren’t white

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and KING REIDYZ
@alriodai
@Biggdink
@ilyess
@playboicarti
@LightSkinNoob
@StreegeReturn
@KING REIDYZ

Calling all nafris

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20618, KING REIDYZ and LightSkinNoob
North Africans and leventines think that “white” is based on your skin complexion they don’t realise being “white” is about European ancestry. This is where they fuck up, I see so many of them saying. “I’m Algerian and I’m white” when they are just light skin Arabs they aren’t white
I mean they’re saying they pass as white or European when it’s not true. They only pass rarely as ethnic looking euros like the Maltese

You can find people from the Levant or Caucasus that look like Europeans much more than with North Africans

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Xangsane
I’m mixed however my Algerian grandparents funnily enough look more Anglo then my French grandparents, however I know that majority, I’m guessing 60% look Arab, then I’d say the rest look black or white.

My Algerian father is proudly Berber (his tribe?) however almost every he meets thinks he’s English.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I’m mixed however my Algerian grandparents funnily enough look more Anglo then my French grandparents, however I know that majority, I’m guessing 60% look Arab, then I’d say the rest look black or white.

My Algerian father is proudly Berber (his tribe?) however almost every he meets thinks he’s English.
What do you mean by looking white or Arab? White looking Nafri look like Jews like Zidane. They never look properly European

What do you mean by looking white or Arab? White looking Nafri look like Jews like Zidane. They never look properly European
Not sure if you’ve been to these countries tbh, I have many Algerian family members that look very European lol

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
Not sure if you’ve been to these countries tbh, I have many Algerian family members that look very European lol
They might be mixed from colonial rule lol. Tunisians rarely ever look even Sicilian or Italian let alone like an Anglo or French

Post a white looking Nafri group tbh

They might be mixed from colonial rule lol. Tunisians rarely ever look even Sicilian or Italian let alone like an Anglo or French

Post a white looking Nafri group tbh
A photo doesn’t mean much, I agree most look Arab or northern Italian or whatever, with the obsessed with white passing, that’s every ethnic that hates themselves or is rather unattractive and coping.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
A photo doesn’t mean much, I agree most look Arab or northern Italian or whatever, with the obsessed with white passing, that’s every ethnic that hates themselves or is rather unattractive and coping.
What? Northern Italians look German, even Southern Italians are too white physiognomy wise too

I don’t know why I hear this from North Africans more than I hear this from other Middle Eastern or even Latinos

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and LightSkinNoob
What? Northern Italians look German, even Southern Italians are too white physiognomy wise too

I don’t know why I hear this from North Africans more than I hear this from other Middle Eastern or even Latinos
Meant south lol over for my slow brain, where I live there are no North Africans except eygptians which I’d argue all arguably middle eastern and proper Arab imo. No latinos here either. How do North Africans do in Europe (dating wise) I’m curious.

Meant south lol over for my slow brain, where I live there are no North Africans except eygptians which I’d argue all arguably middle eastern and proper Arab imo. No latinos here either. How do North Africans do in Europe (dating wise) I’m curious.
They’re racially profiled but not Incel

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
@alriodai
@Biggdink
@ilyess
@playboicarti
@LightSkinNoob
@StreegeReturn
@KING REIDYZ

Calling all nafris
i live in a "white passing" region and literally never heard or seen someone proud of looking white, there are some but they don't refer to white race they think white skin= call yourself white and i was one of them too until i learned facial aesthetics and phenotype, we're proud of our ethnic back ground lil bro unlike you curries and meds

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
this dude made this thread because he got mad i told him JBW wont work in algeria lol

• JFL
Reactions: playboicarti, TheAbyssinian, Deleted member 16369 and 2 others
this dude made this thread because he got mad i told him JBW wont work in algeria lol
I’m not even white dude

Just be foreign works in Tunisia just cringe that nafris think they pass as white

Thats cope @RealLooksmaxxer ran JBW in Morocco

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
True, they are very obsessed with it lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
are nafris arab or smth else? cus usually they don’t have strong arab features like those gulf fuckers

all beauty standards are obsessed with white features and light skin.

spaniards, cicillians, algerians, turks, greeks. Its all the same in my mind.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522

Lmao no...South Italians tourists i saw this summer in my slavic country looked ethnic aff, super arab lookijg

Lmao no...South Italians tourists i saw this summer in my slavic country looked ethnic aff, super arab lookijg
They look like Turks or Lebanese maybe not like Moroccans

A better question is why are you so obsessed with them. 😂. Every other thread of yours is about arabs
I have more Turkish threads.
Beurettes are hot af tho

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Magical Apple
How many times do we have to go over this? Shitniks that want to be white have an inferiority complex. They latch on to anything that links them to whites, like color because they see whites as better than them and they wish they were white

That's false

Bro Turks are notorious for pretending to be white/believing themselves they are European

They get extremely mad if anyone compares them to Arabs

I knew a few Moroccans when I was in high school. Literally all looked arab. I've never met an Arab in real life that looked white, even though I'm sure they exist.

Bro Turks are notorious for pretending to be white/believing themselves they are European

They get extremely mad if anyone compares them to Arabs
In their defence many Turks do look fully white, I consider a large portion of Turks white
I knew a few Moroccans when I was in high school. Literally all looked arab. I've never met an Arab in real life that looked white, even though I'm sure they exist.
They exist but it’s like one in 1k I lived in an Arab area so if it was at all common I’d know. Meanwhile when I hanged with Turks, half could larp as Eastern European 🤷‍♂️

In their defence many Turks do look fully white, I consider a large portion of Turks white

They exist but it’s like one in 1k I lived in an Arab area so if it was at all common I’d know. Meanwhile when I hanged with Turks, half could larp as Eastern European 🤷‍♂️
That's because a good amount of turks are nothing more than a bunch of european jb harem rape babies from the times of the ottoman empire. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
That's because a good amount of turks are nothing more than a bunch of european jb harem rape babies from the times of the ottoman empire. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I mean yeah duh… but how does that take away from them literally not being white?

i live in a "white passing" region and literally never heard or seen someone proud of looking white, there are some but they don't refer to white race they think white skin= call yourself white and i was one of them too until i learned facial aesthetics and phenotype, we're proud of our ethnic back ground lil bro unlike you curries and meds
legit bro, i'm super proud too

• +1
Reactions: playboicarti
White passing = European. White skin is common everywhere but subsaharan african and south asia.
lmfao at this cringe

White passing = European. White skin is common everywhere but subsaharan african and south asia.
lmfao at this cringe
IF YOU THINK WHITE SKIN ISN'T COMMON IN NORTH AFRICA THEN YOUR RETARDED AND I TOLD YOU THAT WE DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT BEING A CUMSKIN

Bruh idgaf, I'm handsome af

Seriously so fucking cringe when I see this white worshipping. Reeks of inferiority complex. Maybe it's because I'm older, I realize how foolish it is compared to most.

I'm a light skin curry I used to always want to be as white as possible previously. But now it's obvious it means jack shit. Yes it's true because I'm lighter I probably have higher SMV than dark curries, but I would easily give up a few shades to be a few inches taller or jaw more defined. People - male and female in my ethnicity wanna be white as possible. Fucking stupid af.