Why are men such cucks nowadays

I'm not cuck bro

giphy.gif

cucks should just kill themselves, i dont even get disgusted by them, i feel nothing but contempt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, birchman, Deleted member 1100 and 9 others
I'm not sure he's apologizing, he's saying he doesn't like a girl's high partner count.

But to answer your question, all girls are sluts, so men have no choice but to become cucks to experience intimacy with a woman.

• +1
Reactions: birchman, Ogmanman, turkproducer and 2 others
lack of testosterone and good father figure. our generation could have been rhe last generation of “good”. i have a feeling it’s gonna be really bad but i need to accept it or ill just be that grumpy old man

• +1
Reactions: onnysk, Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 2756 and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: KlutchPurpp, Ogmanman, Hades and 4 others
Read all of this before you reply pls.

Who knows man.

Ik it's definitely incorrect and stupid to apologize a slut for refusing sex with her.

But think about it, What if you don't say sorry? Femoids have so much power now, that they can even falsely accuse you of harassment without you doing anything.

It's wise to just say sorry and move on. It's better to avoid conflict rather than to offend one in power (in this case the slut).
She's on her path of self destruction anyways. Her ego definitely rises, but all of it will collapse one day.

This is why you don't argue and resist sometimes but rather bow down your head if you want to avoid further trouble.
Hope I'm clear OP.

@OOGABOOGA @Dogs .

Last edited:
because the rise of feminism and so called toxic masculinity made men believe their genetically coded behaviours are bad therefore they should dull them. by this way women will see them higher and "reward" them with pussy

most of the times those cucks get cucked by masculine males

and we have very degenerate shit that has gone mainstream like pride walk etc

also sedentary lifestyle,lower t levels,no sense of competitiveness led to lacking natural masculine energy

men acted like men 50 years ago and women were content with it, they still deep down are but due to feminism acting towards your genetic predisposition is seen as being a weak, male dependant or nonfree woman and traditional women are shamed to death if they admit they want to marry,have kids early and be a housewife

it is a fucked up world

• +1
Reactions: Ogmanman, turkproducer, LookistWorld and 1 other person
They have small balls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100

Who knows man.

Ik it's definitely incorrect and stupid to apologize a slut for refusing sex with her.

But think about it, What if you don't say sorry? Femoids have so much power now, that they can even falsely accuse you of harassment without you doing anything.

It's wise to just say sorry and move on. It's better to avoid conflict rather than to offend one in power (in this case the slut).
She's on her path of self destruction anyways. Her ego definitely rises, but all of it will collapse one day.

This is why you don't argue and resist sometimes but rather bow down your head if you want to avoid further trouble.
Hope I'm clear OP.

@OOGABOOGA @Dogs .
didn

Who knows man.

Hope I'm clear OP.

@OOGABOOGA @Dogs .
You're wrong because you can say what you dont believe privately. I'm not saying you should call a slut a slut in her face. That user made a post here which is what he believes privately and his beliefs make him a cuck

Screenshot 20200115 093924
+ I'd PIMP on sloots any given day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
what @PrettyBoyMaxxing

an emphasis on the father figure part, having a good dad is crucial to becoming a good man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
i dont mind a girl having slept with 100 guys. but she will mind my subhumanity

It's the estrogen in water

He’s not apologizing but he’s stressed about the situation. His flaw is that in 2020 he’s still looking for an innocent gf despite being blackpilled. This is a high E, emotional outlook on life. Unless he accepts that you can never have a girl that belongs to you and accept it/go for STRs, he won’t find happiness

He’s not apologizing but he’s stressed about the situation. His flaw is that in 2020 he’s still looking for an innocent gf despite being blackpilled. This is a high E, emotional outlook on life. Unless he accepts that you can never have a girl that belongs to you and accept it/go for STRs, he won’t find happiness
Then just pump and dump until you find the right one

RESPECT M'LADYS INKWEL

everyone is slave to the right pussy

Chad wouldn’t care and would probably suggest an open relationship

It’s in guys nature to cuck out