Why are my frame and penile size so bad despite having thick wrists?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

No Women's Type
D28ECC04 B377 43FC 9A08 F7A163E69703

0C49A79E 8CEC 481E 99C2 CAE5C74F2F56

1839662 IMG 43161

4.2'' dick by the way! :feelswhy:

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: currylightskin and Growth Plate
You have thick wrists cause you're fat af

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Beastchodecode, zerotohero, Gaygymmaxx and 18 others
because you're Non NT! :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: ExtraBones, Gaygymmaxx, Deleted member and 1 other person
cut your dick off, it will grow longer and thicker, trust me bro i’ve done it too and now i’ve a 8 incher😎

i got small wrists and 7.5 inch dick

its cope

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
Nobody is gonna see it anyways so no probs brah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19896

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Wrist size is probably inflated due to fat.

I have like 6 inch wrists (I'm very underweight and low bf though unlike your obese ass), 7x5 inches nbp and a narrow frame

Usually frame and wrist circumfrence correlate in people, but you're obese. Your fat actually not only made your wrists look thicker, but also your frame. Your clavicles are simply so short in the first place that the fat still doesn't make your frame look good

A sufficent quantity of dht is mainly what's important to reach one's genetically predisposed dick length during puberty, while growth hormone levels are mainly what's important to increase the length and circumfrence of your bones, so one shouldn't expect a big dick just because they got thick bones due to acromegaly

Last edited by a moderator:
Klinefelter syndrome???
Klinefelter syndrome74ppm

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: germanlooks and Zer0/∞
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16984 and Deleted member 19948
Sucks to be you, I have thin wrists and a big dick ;)

Lose weight my nigga, being fat takes away a good 1-2 inches from yer dick, and adds a few to everything else, your wrists being an example

Bangla animals aren't gooks and have nothing to do with ..gooks were warriors who used to go around raping foids while Bangla negroes were getting raped throughout their history ..it's insulting to gooks

See and learn the difference ..you are subhuman cause of your Dravidian , aboriginal admixture ...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220605-001205.png
    Screenshot_20220605-001205.png
    916.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220605-001129.png
    Screenshot_20220605-001129.png
    972.9 KB · Views: 0
i got small wrists and 7.5 inch dick

its cope
Same. It makes no sense. I have like 6-6.5 inch wrists and 7” dick. By looksmax logic since i’m a 5’7 recessed framecel I should have a micropenis cause it’s all due to androgen exposure right? Not so sure…

bump

• +1
Reactions: to be human
Is that nbp or bp

If it’s 4 inches like in OPs case it’s a legit Death sentence
I mean at least he can go balls deep without issue. He can make up for lack of length if he has decent girth btw.

• JFL
Reactions: germanlooks
I mean at least he can go balls deep without issue
Your better be trolling rn:feelskek:
He can make up for lack of length if he has decent girth btw.
no. There is a length threshold of like minimum 5-5.5 inches in length. Below 5 is death even with 6 inch girth

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
Your better be trolling rn:feelskek:

no. There is a length threshold of like minimum 5-5.5 inches in length. Below 5 is death even with 6 inch girth
Im serious, i am above average myself in both length and girth but i would prefer average length and girth so i can go balls deep. Whats your size, length and girth?

• JFL
Reactions: germanlooks
but i would prefer average length and girth so i can go balls deep.
Don’t tell me you felt for the meme that the vagina is only 4 inches deep. That’s the unaroused state. During arousal the vagina expands by a lot and I think it’s safe to say that 99% of women can take atleast 6 inches balls deep.

Average is never good or enough. You need above average height, above average physique, above average face etc. Why should it be different with dick size? Of corse there can be a too big. But that starts at maybe 7.5x5.75 for most women.
I am also above average by comparing it to the calc sd Website. But as sub 7 inch I am still not big

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero