Why are my legs so long compared to torso?

NordicLeonhard

NordicLeonhard

How did this website become so shit
Noticed this today was sitting next to my friend who is equal height to me and when we were both sitting with straight backs knees up and shit and my knees were VERY noticeably longer then his. Now i realise how short my torso really is. I also have a blocky torso due to wide clavicles and wide ribcage

Im almost 17

Last edited:
you is klinefelter victim son
my condolences gg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FrenchChad, LooksThinker, Allornothing and 6 others
wide clavicles save you

• +1
Reactions: proxyy, mathis and NordicLeonhard
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, gayhater69, VolcelFTW and 1 other person
I doubt its noticable. 2Pac also had a short torso but i never heard anyone calling him out on that

• +1
Reactions: NordicLeonhard
Noticed this today was sitting next to my friend who is equal height to me and when we were both sitting with straight backs knees up and shit and my knees were VERY noticeably longer then his. Now i realise how short my torso really is. I also have a blocky torso due to wide clavicles and wide ribcage

Im almost 17
its good

• +1
I doubt its noticable. 2Pac also had a short torso but i never heard anyone calling him out on that
I mean you noticed it.

Sure but only since i am hyperaware about looks and proportions, which most people arent
Just read online that its a sign of a growth spurt, Do you think this is possible?

you are probably also an ape index mogger

• JFL
Cro magnoid

Mogs short legged long torso Neanderthaloids like me

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: proxyy, Deleted member 51465 and Youㅤ
aren't long legs desired niggers

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter
  • +1
Reactions: LowTierVitoBss, proxyy and NordicLeonhard
Face and height

Height matters way more than proportions
I got height and proportions but cucked in face and pheno

• So Sad
Reactions: Youㅤ
I got height and proportions but cucked in face and pheno
Face matters more overall than height but for sheer sexual attraction height and frame combined matters more

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and NordicLeonhard
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
Face matters more overall than height but for sheer sexual attraction height and frame combined matters more
My face looks pretty cro magnoid from what ive seen. I was born a too late in time

• Hmm...
Reactions: Youㅤ

Im almost 17
Are you black by any chance?

My face looks pretty cro magnoid from what ive seen. I was born a too late in time
Cro Magnoid is good cormagnon mogged

Humans u see look worse because 1. Recession and 2. Admixture with more primitive species

• +1
Genetics

• +1
Measure your sitting height, sit on the floor and a straight back against the wall and see what it is.
What is your total height aswell?

Im almost 17
part of puberty

you can predict how much growth you have left by where the midpoint of your height is on your body

you might be a nigger :trepidation:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Longer legs is ideal

Hey, when did you first go into pubrety? This might be an unfilled gap in height that you'll gain. because having long legs and a short torso could mean that your legs are growing rapidly, possibly finished, and your torso has not caught up yet. This would make sense if you're a late bloomer.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
I also have this type of body but with a smaller waist, and its a high T trait and I'm not even coping, there is science backing it up

• +1
Hey, when did you first go into pubrety? This might be an unfilled gap in height that you'll gain. because having long legs and a short torso could mean that your legs are growing rapidly, possibly finished, and your torso has not caught up yet. This would make sense if you're a late bloomer.
I entered when i was like 11 and im 17