Why are niggas on here so obssessed with iq

try2beme

try2beme

Low Trust, 6’2, Wide Frame, Ugly
Do you realize how sheltered the iq obsessions sound when it has no real impact on your success (excluding the extremes like retards with 60iq)

Its about connections not a online test built for autists. Iq means nothing at all

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 28691, 5'7 zoomer and 15 others
number 1 correlating factor of life success. "means nothing at all"

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscensionMan98, 5'7 zoomer, Lonenely sigma and 17 others
Number 1 correlating factor of life success for both men and women is looks

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TsarTsar444, 5'7 zoomer, justinzayn and 14 others
Its about connections, what world u gotta live in to think iq overrides that

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
Number 1 correlating factor of life success for both men and women is looks
for social relationships, once chad and stacy hit the wall, unless they were high iq, lose any benefit they have
Its about connections, what world u gotta live in to think iq overrides that
for moneymaxxing, no one wants to make a connection with someone that doesnt bring value. being high iq will make people want to associate with you due to your intelligence.

• +1
Reactions: 6’1Chink, LampPostPrime, garoupilled_ and 1 other person
for moneymaxxing, no one wants to make a connection with someone that doesnt bring value. being high iq will make people want to associate with you due to your intelligence.
Intelligence and connections do go hand in hand but iq tests are not the only metric for that. I think its more social intelligence and being in the right place, right time and going after the most beneficial people than just a random online test.
And yeah u do need intelligence to maintain these connections but i dont think its the type measured by a online test

• +1
Reactions: Respalier, Informationcapitali, horizontallytall and 1 other person
Intelligence and connections do go hand in hand but iq tests are not the only metric for that. I think its more social intelligence and being in the right place, right time and going after the most beneficial people than just a random online test.
And yeah u do need intelligence to maintain these connections but i dont think its the type measured by a online test
agreed, online iq tests are trash. social intelligence matters and luck plays the biggest role, but general intelligence matters as well. which is what iq tries to measure. an irl iq test by a licensed psychologist will be good, but ive never taken one.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 23359
agreed, online iq tests are trash. social intelligence matters and luck plays the biggest role, but general intelligence matters as well. which is what iq tries to measure. an irl iq test by a licensed psychologist will be good, but ive never taken one.
Fair enough
I doubt all the iq copers have done the test with a prof

Lack quickens desire

LOL this guy is pulling out all the usual intelligence denier copes, you love to see it! "muh social IQ" and the "multiple intelligences" theory were just copes made up by social so-called scientists uncomfortable with the predictive validity and heredity of IQ. Of course being sociable makes you more successful, but they haven't been able to quantify it rigorously. It is ONLY used to undermine the idea of natural, immutable, genetically inherited intelligence as a concept.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TsarTsar444, LampPostPrime, lil truecel and 6 others
All obsessed autistic with 120+ iq have taken these tests several times. The Iq test is more accurate only for the first time. Because then you just trained and easily pass these tests for a close value of 130.

Better answer on this questions

Baseball bat and ball together cost $1 and 10 cents. The bat is more expensive than the ball by 1 dollar. How much does the ball cost?

5 machines produce 5 pieces in 5 minutes. How long will it take 100 machines to produce 100 pieces

The pond is overgrown with water lilies. Their area doubles every day. The whole lake will grow in 48 days. How many days will the flowers absorb half of its surface?

• +1
Reactions: Jigen, rl⠀, mug and 1 other person
its just a dick measuring contest

like anything in life. its good when people know ur high iq so they think you are clever

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and try2beme
LOL this guy is pulling out all the usual intelligence denier copes, you love to see it! "muh social IQ" and the "multiple intelligences" theory were just copes made up by social so-called scientists uncomfortable with the predictive validity and heredity of IQ. Of course being sociable makes you more successful, but they haven't been able to quantify it rigorously. It is ONLY used to undermine the idea of natural, immutable, genetically inherited intelligence as a concept.
The whole thread is about IQ test results not an individuals intelligence

IQ result is not the only measure of intelligence. So u missed the point completely

Idk after 100 it's useless
Screenshot 2023 05 23 12 58 44 954 comandroidchrome

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Jigen, forevermirin and 2 others
no, lol how you won't respond to any g debunks. Ironically, g purists are the most innately dumb + stupid people

• +1
Reactions: Respalier and try2beme
no, lol how you won't respond to any g debunks. Ironically, g purists are the most innately dumb + stupid people
Yes "g" isn't "real" and is something which can't directly be measured, it's something which uses data analysis techniques like principal component analysis or exploratory factor analysis to determine. So what? Does mathematics scare you?

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and try2beme
g doesnt exist, iq score is a result of something, not a caus, so the correlation is a confounding association

Yes "g" isn't "real" and is something which can't directly be measured, it's something which uses data analysis techniques like principal component analysis or exploratory factor analysis to determine. So what? Does mathematics scare you?
g is as a false variable that doesn't cause differences in test score. You need to prove the existence of general intelligence

http://bactra.org/weblog/523.html g is a statistical myth

g is a false variable

Attachments

• 20230525_140036.png
    20230525_140036.png
    160.3 KB · Views: 0
meanwhile this forum is completely filled with gifted highIQ nerds

IQ = negative life quality

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, Yliaster, Respalier and 2 others
IQ believers seem to forget what IQ belief entails. You need to believe that g exists somewhere in the mind, brain, genes and that it causes the epic correlations

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Respalier
Second link outright disproves IQ. There should be no debate, iq is finished

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, LampPostPrime and BigBoy
g is as a false variable that doesn't cause differences in test score. You need to prove the existence of general intelligence

http://bactra.org/weblog/523.html g is a statistical myth

g is a false variable

The SAT and ACT dont measure iq because theyre for the most part studiable nowadays. The SAT English reading section still does correlate with IQ a bit, but these are no longer iq tests, so you cant use them as evidence for why iq is illegitimate. G factor is not an observable neirological thing because practically nothing in psychology is, none of it is observable. G factor is a measure of your cognitive abilities used to calculate your general intelligence.
meanwhile this forum is completely filled with gifted highIQ nerds

IQ = negative life quality
Thats because the users on this forum are mentally ill schizos. Ive always went to the best schools, and out of them the only one thats struggling is me. The rest of them have friends, social lives, gfs, theyre living a normal life. Especially the ones with high iq. Its brutal cuz some of them are chads/stacys or htns/htbs and theyve basically won at life.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Bushman, Jigen and 1 other person
The SAT and ACT dont measure iq because theyre for the most part studiable nowadays. The SAT English reading section still does correlate with IQ a bit, but these are no longer iq tests, so you cant use them as evidence for why iq is illegitimate. G factor is not an observable neirological thing because practically nothing in psychology is, none of it is observable. G factor is a measure of your cognitive abilities used to calculate your general intelligence.

Thats because the users on this forum are mentally ill schizos. Ive always went to the best schools, and out of them the only one thats struggling is me. The rest of them have friends, social lives, gfs, theyre living a normal life. Especially the ones with high iq. Its brutal cuz some of them are chads/stacys or htns/htbs and theyve basically won at life.
You dont understand.

I also went to the best schools. The kids that go there arent smart, just from good rich families.

Me as a high iq, that easily outperformed any of them.
I didnt stand a chance because i wasnt rich and from a good stable family like they were.

Iq is cope. The kids doing well in the best schools is about having a privileged family

• +1
Reactions: Respalier, forevermirin, Abhorrence and 1 other person
Do you realize how sheltered the iq obsessions sound when it has no real impact on your success (excluding the extremes like retards with 60iq)

Its about connections not a online test built for autists. Iq means nothing at all
It's the universal incel cope. "At least I'm so much smarter than Chad"

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Bushman
You dont understand.

I also went to the best schools. The kids that go there arent smart, just from good rich families.

Me as a high iq, that easily outperformed any of them.
I didnt stand a chance because i wasnt rich and from a good stable family like they were.

Iq is cope. The kids doing well in the best schools is about having a privileged family
I never thought about that. A few the other kids moneymogged me to the slums of Mumbai. Some of them had to pay money for school lunch and that was a foreign concept for me because everyone that had grown up around me were poor af and got free school lunch. But a lot of them were working class, they just didnt have the unfortunate life circumstances that led us to discovering this website.
It's the universal incel cope. "At least I'm so much smarter than Chad"
I dont think any incel here is coping with that. We know a lot of Chads are high iq.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Bushman, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
I never thought about that. A few the other kids moneymogged me to the slums of Mumbai. Some of them had to pay money for school lunch and that was a foreign concept for me because everyone that had grown up around me were poor af and got free school lunch. But a lot of them were working class, they just didnt have the unfortunate life circumstances that led us to discovering this website.

I dont think any incel here is coping with that. We know a lot of Chads are high iq.
I was easily the poorest guy in my high school class. My mom was unemployed. My father didnt have a degree and was working for min wage fulltime.

Meanwhile i was surrounded by kids of which their parents were lawyers, doctors, engineers, etc.

It was fucking hopeless. Most of them were dumb asf, but with their parents life and connection there was no way they would ever fail

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Respalier, Marsik and 1 other person
I was easily the poorest guy in my high school class. My mom was unemployed. My father didnt have a degree and was working for min wage fulltime.

Meanwhile i was surrounded by kids of which their parents were lawyers, doctors, engineers, etc.

It was fucking hopeless. Most of them were dumb asf, but with their parents life and connection there was no way they would ever fail
I understand you man, I was in the exact same position in high school. Youre helpless watching them getting into better schools than you and do better than you when you know youre smarter than them. They got a head start in life due to money and connections. The world is a cold place man. Poorcels have it rough.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Respalier, Marsik and 1 other person
I understand you man, I was in the exact same position in high school. Youre helpless watching them getting into better schools than you and do better than you when you know youre smarter than them. They got a head start in life due to money and connections. The world is a cold place man. Poorcels have it rough.
Its over if not born in a good family.

Subhumans need to be massacred.. There needs to be a massive genocide. Inferior people shouldnt reproduce.
I shouldve never been born. Hitler shoudl've killed my worthless polish family 100 years ago

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, try2beme, LampPostPrime and 4 others
Muh IQ is classic incel cope.
Coping with IQ is one of foundational incel traits, like not looking "normal" in pictures, or not playing sports when growing up. or not being able to dance or chant.

• +1
Reactions: Respalier, Bushman, Jigen and 5 others

same shit. and yes, only very few of people in my school were smart, others are just of rich parents who could never fail because of nepotism and good looks. i had 0 desire to go there knowing i am the poorest/one of the ugliest/least priviled guy here, couldn't relate to them at all. especially when i had absolutely no money for clothes or school food or anything. it was brutal

• +1
Reactions: Respalier and MoggerGaston
all this time i thought crucile was a contrarian troll but he honestly believes what he's saying :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
I dont know but i took an open pschometrics test and i scored really bad in short term memory. Like 84 or something but 150in visual intelligemce i.e 3d viewing in mind eye. I think short term memory is just the reaction time one takes to observaer and react which was useful in hunter gatherers time so natually the only worth iq is the short term memory and reaction timing which is solely dependent on how observant u are throughout the day by practing u can do well in life.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
IQ is just shorthand for intelligence. People don't mean your literal IQ score on a test.

And it's because intelligence is the gateway to meaningful and powerful life experiences. The average low IQ normie is still listening to the same 20 songs they liked 20 years ago, zoning out to shitty TV, watching direct to DVD Redbox movies, etc.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Another g-factorist who doesnt understand what iq belief entails. If g doesn't cause correlations between tests and new standardized tests are less g-loaded, the future expected predictive power of g is reduced/nothing. You admit to g being an outdated false variable

@BigBoy g doesn't exist in the brain because there is no g factor or innate intelligence as g-factorists PRESUMe

I dont know but i took an open pschometrics test and i scored really bad in short term memory. Like 84 or something but 150in visual intelligemce i.e 3d viewing in mind eye. I think short term memory is just the reaction time one takes to observaer and react which was useful in hunter gatherers time so natually the only worth iq is the short term memory and reaction timing which is solely dependent on how observant u are throughout the day by practing u can do well in life.
working memory doesn't matter. chimps have significantly better working memory than humans. highest mode of intellect is abstract thinking. something whites have in abundance which the other races are lacking. so while gooks can stat pad their scores with chimp tier abilities, they can never hope to achieve tangible results at the same level as whites

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24781 and LampPostPrime
"The ones with high iq". But IQ is a result of something, not a cause unless proven other wise. There is something else that causes their success if g doesn't explain standardized test correlation which cause education attainment

• +1
Reactions: Respalier, Jigen and LampPostPrime
IQ is just shorthand for intelligence. People don't mean your literal IQ score on a test.

And it's because intelligence is the gateway to meaningful and powerful life experiences. The average low IQ normie is still listening to the same 20 songs they liked 20 years ago, zoning out to shitty TV, watching direct to DVD Redbox movies, etc.
Keep coping subversive g-ist

• +1
Reactions: Respalier
Exactly same thing i mentioned in another thred appreciating asian iq that abstract thinking is most important with visual iq which whites have most although amcurry. I hate asians . I just hate their robitic behaviour. Like i hate to see a 5'10 guy cause am same and the 5'10 guy looks small to me and i cant cope that thats how women see me . Same type of hate with asians cause i used to be robotic too

Keep coping subversive g-ist
cope cope copium XD COPE COPE COPE GUYS U MAD U MAD you have been.... been LE TWOLLED!1 COPE COPE COPE SEETHE SEETHE DIALATE. SEETHE SEETHE CRINGE! Brooo you MAD?! YOU MAD BRO?! Fucking loser, imagine COPING this hard LMFAO. Oh, you didn't like that? Better COPE BRO LOOOOOL JUST KEEP COPING COPE COPE COPE COPE DID I MENTION THAT you're SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETHEING RIGHT NOW? SEEEEEEETHING SO HARD???? Take a look at this SSEEEEEETHE!! THIS DUDE IS REALLY MAD RIGHT NOW, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHaHhahhAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAAAAHAAAHHAHAHAHAHASHUT THE FUCK UP WITH THESE RETARDED BUZZWORDS YOU AUTISTIC MORON AND TALK LIKE A REGULAR HUMAN BEING OH, BUT THAT'S JUST A COPE BRO, RIGHT? ITS TOTALLY CRINGE ISN'T IT?!

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
All obsessed autistic with 120+ iq have taken these tests several times. The Iq test is more accurate only for the first time. Because then you just trained and easily pass these tests for a close value of 130.

Better answer on this questions

Baseball bat and ball together cost $1 and 10 cents. The bat is more expensive than the ball by 1 dollar. How much does the ball cost?

5 machines produce 5 pieces in 5 minutes. How long will it take 100 machines to produce 100 pieces

The pond is overgrown with water lilies. Their area doubles every day. The whole lake will grow in 48 days. How many days will the flowers absorb half of its surface?

not to mention you can easily google the answers. i cringe so hard when someone tries to flex with a high score, specially when they add "but iq is meaningless anyway". either go all in on bragging or stfu.

p.s. those questions you provided are 95 iq tier

same shit. and yes, only very few of people in my school were smart, others are just of rich parents who could never fail because of nepotism and good looks. i had 0 desire to go there knowing i am the poorest/one of the ugliest/least priviled guy here, couldn't relate to them at all. especially when i had absolutely no money for clothes or school food or anything. it was brutal
Yeah I think it fucked up my childhood because of this. Because of my school performance I went to the best schools. But the best schools had no diversity whatsoever. I was surrounded by rich, privileged, good-looking white kids with whom I had nothing in common.

Had I just went to an ordinary school, that also had less privileged kids and more kids from poor backgrounds, I probably would've fitted in better.

• +1
Reactions: Respalier, Earth Dollar and Marsik
Its not number 1 but its a lot closer to being number 1 than meaning nothing lol

Strong cope from OP, and very ignorant too. Lol at thinking it's an "online test"

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy

This x100. Intelligence is literally the definition of existence, its very closely related to how conscious and sentient you are, and is what made us humans mog all other species into oblivion to the point where we are in another paradigm (that of being self aware)

It seems a good amount of chads are somewhat above average to decently above average, 105 to 120 iq range but real smart 120+ seem to usually be mid tier looks or a bit ugly. But ugly in a different way than dummies. Dummies have that trashy ugliness while smart tend to have that friendly or weird ugliness

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Real iq test (not free internet bs) probs means a lot considering all the major correlations between it and life expectancy, income, health, academics, job performance, etc but its not everything. Iirc it cant really measure creativity which is where the real advances are made