Why are people from Lithuania commiting suicide ?

D

Deleted member 24278

Kraken
Because it's a shit place to be in.

• +1
Reactions: Marsik, BoredPrince, ShowerMaxxing and 4 others
alcoholism

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Bludy and Deleted member 24278
Because it's a shit place to be in.
Do you think it's worse than Latin America ? No way Lithuania is worse than Cuba or Haiti

• +1
Reactions: ;-;, Deleted member 20422 and Deleted member 23778
You good bro? @RR2XCUP

Do you think it's worse than Latin America ? No way Lithuania is worse than Cuba or Haiti

Definitely much worse. I'd live in Latin America 100 times over Lithunia. Why would I want to live in some cold ass poor shithole with a bunch of eastern Europeans?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ;-;, ShowerMaxxing, St.TikTokcel and 2 others
I wonder why...

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20422
Shit genes or health most likely

It certainly is, at least in latin america you dont have half of the year when its cold, dark and cloudy. In lithuania everything is trash and depressing - people, cities, nature, weather. Most places on earth mog this shithole hard dedsrs

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, ReadBooksEveryday, reborn and 1 other person
I love lithuania it has that funny league streamer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Deleted member 24278
It certainly is, at least in latin america you dont have half of the year when its cold, dark and cloudy. In lithuania everything is trash and depressing - people, cities, nature, weather. Most places on earth mog this shithole hard dedsrs

View attachment 2235627
Makes sense, I was in a different US state a few months ago and there was no sunlight for a whole day and I started having suicidal thoughts. Can't imagine having that all year

Makes sense, I was in a different US state a few months ago and there was no sunlight for a whole day and I started having suicidal thoughts. Can't imagine having that all year
If you are already lonely/on the bottom of the social hierarchy it will literaly make you go insane. There is no nature coping in that place for you, thats why eastern europe is one of the worst places to be born

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24278

Also there is nothing there. I mean in the US you will find huge malls, huge cinema theaters, huge stadiums etc. There is a ton of shit to do. But in Lithunia the only fun thing you can do is emmigrate.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, ReadBooksEveryday, ManletBlackcel and 2 others
If I was surrounded by low fat slavic stacies, then I wouldn't commit suicide

• +1
Reactions: ;-;
Low income, lack of fun(amusement park, clubs etc), depressing architecture, corruption, shit weather and no real opportunity for growth

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20422, St.TikTokcel and Deleted member 24278