Why are people so low iq about make-up?

Pumuckl

Pumuckl

Iron
Make-up on a man, if done correctly, isn't noticeable at all and makes you look better than any other skincare cope ever could, but some retards still harp on about muh fagmaxxing.

I thought autists were supposed to be ascended beings.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: kovacs, TitusA, noodlelover and 5 others
Make-up on a man, if done correctly, isn't noticeable at all and makes you look better than any other skincare cope ever could, but some retards still harp on about muh fagmaxxing.

post examples bro

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: noodlelover and Pumuckl
Zero tutorials linked. Zero insight given. Fuck off useless chitchat monkey.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: JoshuaG and Pumuckl
Gay

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rolloftape, autistic_tendencies and Pumuckl
I agree

however there's little to no tutorials on this unfortunately, besides tiktok crap that isn't remotely helpful

So i just have to guess and hope to god it doesn't look like I'm a faggot with guyliner

Just the satanic elite trying to reverse gender roles . Demonic

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel
I agree

however there's little to no tutorials on this unfortunately, besides tiktok crap that isn't remotely helpful

So i just have to guess and hope to god it doesn't look like I'm a faggot with guyliner
You would

Speech bubble meme

• +1
Reactions: dannydipss
i dont need it

• +1
Reactions: datboijj

I wear conclear everyday

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Wouldn’t women who wear makeup be able to tell instantly

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
What makeup are you talking about?

I'd rather max out my skin health and have vibrant skin than put on foundation or blush.

I'd rather max out eyebrow growth than draw in extra eyebrows.

Women wear lipstick and blush to simulate them being are always sexually aroused. Because a man's natural biological reaction to seeing an aroused woman is to think she's more attractive, because she's a possible easy lay. This gives women even more sexual power over men.

If a man did the same thing, he'd be seen as creep. Like imagine a man walking around with a fake boner in his pants.

Apparently diet and tret + washing your face is cope now

We should all just instead buy makeup :aheago:

I agree every man should wear some light bb cream atleast.