why are people so obsessed with me?

_MVP_

_MVP_

C dopamine
Joined
Jul 15, 2022
Posts
71,484
Reputation
78,430
they call me weird and strange but i did nothing wrong. stop following me around u stalkers. you guys keep barking and crying for me, just leave me alone.
im just a normal dude.

@Bashan
@Thomas DOM
@2d v2
@juste
 
  • +1
Reactions: tokoloshe
Bullying the weak. I should stop tbh. No promise I wouldn't end up like you one day.
 
I did it again..
 
Bullying is not cool
 
  • +1
Reactions: TheAbyssinian, Deleted member 22918, tokoloshe and 2 others
im just a normal dude
E696705D 54CB 4467 B3FC 87DC66F1A563
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21667
never heard of u tbh

//SubSigma
 

Similar threads

Moggador
Replies
9
Views
47
Geoff2024
Geoff2024
Gymcel6969
Replies
1
Views
16
Irrelevance
Irrelevance
Slavurik
Replies
21
Views
106
_MVP_
_MVP_
JackieOff
Replies
2
Views
47
vux
vux
BraveCake
Replies
2
Views
40
BraveCake
BraveCake

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top