Why are posh white people at university (rahs) incredibly exclusionary and racist?

How did these individual groups treat you? What group would you classify me as based on what I said?
Did you try to hide your ethnic background/act white?

yeah pretty civil, it was mostly just small talk though so its not like i got to know these people. you don't seem like a rah tbh, just a regular middle class arty type guy (judging by your pics)

i'm pathan and very much look it, no real way for me to hide my ethnicity :lul:

in terms of acting white, i was born in and grew up in a very white working class neighbourhood so my voice / mannerisms are exactly what you would expect as a result.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
yeah pretty civil, it was mostly just small talk though so its not like i got to know these people. you don't seem like a rah tbh, just a regular middle class arty type guy (judging by your pics)

i'm pathan and very much look it, no real way for me to hide my ethnicity :lul:

in terms of acting white, i was born in and grew up in a very white working class neighbourhood so my voice / mannerisms are exactly what you would expect as a result.
I'm happy for you that you didn't experience the hostility I did when I was at uni, but I just let it go over my head rather than reported it. However these attacks I got were occasional....
Who were your friends at uni in terms of group?
I'd say I'm lower-middle class overall but I did go to a fee-paying school. In what way do I give off arty vibes (I was actually a STEMcel)?
I haven't seen you, what ethnicity would you say I look like? Those rahs got so chilly when I introduced myself using my actual name. Then one day, I introduced myself to this rah using my western middle name and they never batted an eyelid :lul::lul::lul: but I would never use my middle name as my usual name because why should I seek white validation?
No worries. My neighbourhood leans slightly more white but there was a sizeable ethnic community which we interacted with (and one white family whose son is dating a noodle becky) but we didn't talk to the other white homes.

Do paki guys like paki girls ? NO
Do paki girls like paki guys ? NO

Why would you expect white Brits or your sister to like them ??

Op is low iq

• Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane
Do paki guys like paki girls ? NO
Do paki girls like paki guys ? NO

Why would you expect white Brits or your sister to like them ??

Op is low iq
We're human. They should see past our religion.
But again I don't care about white validation :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Biggdink
We're human. They should see past our religion.
But again I don't care about white validation :lul:
Why is this nigga trying to get his sister to fuck Pakistani guys ??? @vanilla @looksmaxxer234

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20056, EverythingMattersCel, Prince88 and 3 others
Why is this nigga trying to get his sister to fuck Pakistani guys ??? @vanilla @looksmaxxer234
Ye @Xangsane why you pussy watching

Would rather not hear my sister talk about fucking guys

• +1
Reactions: Deprived and Biggdink
bruh you dont even seem to want to interact with them

Lol they're fine typically if you can fit in with them
Drink party etc
@Xangsane does none of these they maybe they can judge on name but u gotta laugh it off tbh and you'll be fine

• +1
Reactions: Prince88
You're posting on a forum with extreme aspies. The only thing to conclude is that you're aspie and afraid to talk to people or even look at them irl and been an outcast your entire life.

Last edited:
Oh god I cannot stand rahs haha, they can’t stand me either

Their chat is shocking and sense of humour just weaker. I’m quite a full on person and it clearly overwhelms them - I’m also too short to be any rah girls type

Rah girls are LITERALLY 6ft plus white only. Like you’ll never see them ever get W a short guy, it’s usually a lanky druggy W mullet or buzzcut and 1 ear pierced

I went to private school but I literally didn’t even know these people existed until I went to uni. They’re predominantly midlands and southern expensive private/boarding schools. I genuinely wanna punch them all. Agrics, shooting, skiing omg

Lol they're fine typically if you can fit in with them
Drink party etc
@Xangsane does none of these they maybe they can judge on name but u gotta laugh it off tbh and you'll be fine

This.

wear alot of Hollister / Jack wills/ ambercrombie
do rich kid drugs <--- easiest way to social circle max
be heavily involved in the party lifestyle
be prepared for dressup parties. white people love costumes.

I'm a millennial so may have changed abit

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
Nobody wears that here.
Typical attire would be Ralph Lauren quaterzip with blue jeans and white airforce.
i was in unis in the early 2010s

white people didnt listen to trap back then either. grime was only music for thugmaxxed pakis and blacks.
they listened to shit like the killers and mgmt.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Prince88
This.

wear alot of Hollister / Jack wills/ ambercrombie
do rich kid drugs <--- easiest way to social circle max
be heavily involved in the party lifestyle
be prepared for dressup parties. white people love costumes.

I'm a millennial so may have changed abit
Yeah lol we're both millennials tbh xangsane isn't much younger than us like 3-4 years it's defo not changed

If anything true zoomers seem less cliquey due to lower T guys I dunno

• +1
i was in unis in the early 2010s

white people didnt listen to trap back then either. grime was only music for thugmaxxed pakis and blacks.
they listened to shit like the killers and mgmt.
Yup we're from the same time jfl

Ethnic tax was a million times higher back then
Now coz ethnic rap music is the main music it's not as bad as before

• Hmm...
Yeah lol we're both millennials tbh xangsane isn't much younger than us like 3-4 years it's defo not changed

If anything true zoomers seem less cliquey due to lower T guys I dunno

Zoomers are fucked.

Social media destoroyed the old cliques, you use to have the hipsters , the yugioh players, the chav, the rahs , the goths but now its all one monoculture everywhere.
Everything blended

and they have way less confidence and low inhib in general because they lack social experience because everything is online and this also kills their confidence.

In our day being a cool guy in your class or known around your area is enough to give you status. Just be social and HTN+
Gym and heightism wasnt anywhere near as bad back then too. Steriods / SARMS were used by a subset not mainstream like now

But now the same girls who wouldve been game and sitting in their bedrooms flicking the bean the tiktok chads.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Nobody wears that here.
Typical attire would be Ralph Lauren quaterzip with blue jeans and white airforce.
I have my dad's old Ralph Lauren quarterzip but I look like a nerdcel tryhard in them :ogre:

• So Sad
Yup we're from the same time jfl

Ethnic tax was a million times higher back then
Now coz ethnic rap music is the main music it's not as bad as before

I went uni where it was mostly white. asians in stem courses and that's it. Like 90% white.

Ethnic tax wasnt that bad as long you are culturally the same as them.
When i was that age all i wanted to do was party, do drugs and fuck bitches so i fit in with them.
Nowadays i don't want to go day drinking or go clubbing anymore so i prefer different types of people as friends, more ethnic friends now.

IMO being brown worked in my favour because it made me so much more notable and memorable to people.

Ethnic tax exists on dating apps but IRL in person i haven't seen much of it.

When a girl says indians are ugly and she would never date one means that she wont date an stereotype.
If you're not short, have a decent face and carry yourself with confidence you'll be met with the familiar racist trope
" you're not like the others"

• +1
Reactions: BeenLMSsinceMSN and Chadethnic101
I went uni where it was mostly white. asians in stem courses and that's it. Like 90% white.

Ethnic tax wasnt that bad as long you are culturally the same as them.
When i was that age all i wanted to do was party, do drugs and fuck bitches so i fit in with them.
Nowadays i don't want to go day drinking or go clubbing anymore so i prefer different types of people as friends, more ethnic friends now.

IMO being brown worked in my favour because it made me so much more notable and memorable to people.

Ethnic tax exists on dating apps but IRL in person i haven't seen much of it.

When a girl says indians are ugly and she would never date one means that she wont date an stereotype.
If you're not short, have a decent face and carry yourself with confidence you'll be met with the familiar racist trope
" you're not like the others"
This is the best comment I’ve seen on ethnic tax tbh , ofc dating apps it’s pretty much unavoidable but yeah In a lot of irl settings especially if you mog other guys in your race it can help

• Love it
This kind of woman is even found here in nz, legit if you try at look at them like you would any person when walking past they look straight ahead and have a strong fuck off face, they treat me like I dont even exist and it makes me feel like shit for the rest of the day its so brutal man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back