Why are racist Cumskins pussies?

so you went out intentionally behaving anti-socially and get upset when a high sentient white man calls you out on your rudeness? there’s a reason why people hate blacks, people pick up on these micro-aggression which you all possess in your behaviour, don’t think it goes unnoticed.

i would tell you to stop having such an ego and cool off, but i have come to understand that with you blacks, this is just how you are, it’s imbedded in your DNA to behave in such a way. all that good white people can do is move far away from you and pray you don’t discover their hideout.
Not on purpose I sensed hostile intent and stared @ the faggot expecting him to say or do stn but he didn’t so I left it. As a man (which you clearly aren’t) you can sense when another man is testing your manhood and I won he was upset and called me a nigger but the truth is he had hostile intent from the beginning and was already a racist retard

@FaceandBBC we all know you're shamelessly trying to repmax with that avi, you're only gonna get the pussy-starved pajeets with it tho

Thierry Henry Smile GIF by hamlet
🤫

• Woah
Reactions: scrunchables
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: shabby890, WeiWei, latincell95 and 1 other person
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Lynxress and PrinceLuenLeoncur
  • JFL
Reactions: scrunchables and sub5c3l
thread is full of projection

so you went out intentionally behaving anti-socially and get upset when a high sentient white man calls you out on your rudeness? there’s a reason why people hate blacks, people pick up on these micro-aggression which you all possess in your behaviour, don’t think it goes unnoticed.

i would tell you to stop having such an ego and cool off, but i have come to understand that with you blacks, this is just how you are, it’s imbedded in your DNA to behave in such a way. all that good white people can do is move far away from you and pray you don’t discover their hideout.
Just lol at this nerd

Letting people test your man hood face to face by calling you a slur isn’t exactly a good look, especially to other people

If I was white and some low T ethnic thought it would be a good idea to call me a cumskin I would respond accordingly the same way, not with physical violence ofc but to teach them a lesson

It’s like some of you mfs weren’t raised with dads or sum shit 😭

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Thesoloist22, latincell95, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
Not on purpose I sensed hostile intent and stared @ the faggot expecting him to say or do stn but he didn’t so I left it. As a man (which you clearly aren’t) you can sense when another man is testing your manhood and I won he was upset and called me a nigger but the truth is he had hostile intent from the beginning and was already a racist retard
if this is the case as you say so then understandable. maybe he was a wannabe roadman or whatever idk. it’s just ive realised with blacks they tend to provoke situations first, usually with weak people, with full intent beforehand of leashing out on someone for the smallest of reasons. even you know this is true.

Just lol at this nerd

Letting people test your man hood face to face by calling you a slur isn’t exactly a good look, especially to other people

If I was white and some low T ethnic thought it would be a good idea to call me a cumskin I would respond accordingly the same way, not with physical violence ofc but to teach them a lesson

no it’s just i know exactly how you niggas get down, im not a fool.

if this is the case as you say so then understandable. maybe he was a wannabe roadman or whatever idk. it’s just ive realised with blacks they tend to provoke situations first, usually with weak people, with full intent beforehand of leashing out on someone for the smallest of reasons. even you know this is true.
Yeah showing your internalised racism once again. “Let’s give this racist guy the benifit of the doubt for no reason because I myself am a racist”

Can’t stand ppl like you. I am bias towards women but at least I admit I dislike women And thus will always side with men for this reason

Just lol at this nerd

Typical racist cumskin trying to hide their racist faggotry. I actually respect the pussy cumskin who screamed that more than this took because at least he is an open racist even if a pussy

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and Kamui
Because current mainstream soyciety will never support them ? You are so brave because you know white cucks will support you as you tell your story about fighting against racists. Even if the racist beat your ass he still doesn’t win because the culture doesn’t change. Basically white racist know they have everything to lose and nothing to gain

So be glad about that nigger

Because current mainstream soyciety will never support them ? You are so brave because you know white cucks will support you as you tell your story about fighting against racists. Even if the racist beat your ass he still doesn’t win because the culture doesn’t change. Basically white racist know they have everything to lose and nothing to gain

So be glad about that nigger
If the racist beat my ass then I’d accept it like a man. Sure that still means he’s a racist cunt but hey I lost the fight. He drove off cos he knew I’d fuck him up. He had ample time to size me up and realised I’d kill him just like how I’d kill you

If the racist beat my ass then I’d accept it like a man. Sure that still means he’s a racist cunt but hey I lost the fight. He drove off cos he knew I’d fuck him up. He had ample time to size me up and realised I’d kill him just like how I’d kill you
I don’t think you’d kill me lol. I’m pretty sure I outweigh you by like 100 pounds and I’m not fat.

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and Kamui
Typical racist cumskin trying to hide their racist faggotry. I actually respect the pussy cumskin who screamed that more than this took because at least he is an open racist even if a pussy
you know yourself what i said is true, don’t try label me as a racist as a means to avoid the facts.

I don’t think you’d kill me lol. I’m pretty sure I outweigh you by like 100 pounds and I’m not fat.
You probably don’t unless you’re like 300 pounds lean 💀

You have Blackgymmaxx and an anime girl as your avi💀
tbf it was from my absolutely goated Blackgymmax thread :feelshehe:

Really shows the movement I got on this forum (over at this point :eek::cry:)

• JFL
Reactions: FaceandBBC and sub5c3l

lol. I’m 85KG and certain I’m larger than you little man bear in mind this is my weight after a cut so yeah I am confident I’m bigger than you unless your obese and as @Kamui said so fucking fat you can’t walk through your door little mayn. Either way ppl like you are very annoying

• Woah
Reactions: scrunchables

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
White people aren't allowed to be proud and lead anymore. Most of them are antisocial simply put and are a pain in the arse. It's always the lowest class and stupidest people who believe they are the most entitled/ have the highest ego. That's why we stole their coffee.

You wouldn't do that cause that's the same virtue signalling they all say. Including chavs. Not hating, just saying.

Last edited:
lol. I’m 85KG and certain I’m larger than you little man bear in mind this is my weight after a cut so yeah I am confident I’m bigger than you unless your obese and as @Kamui said so fucking fat you can’t walk through your door little mayn. Either way ppl like you are very annoying
I’m 120 kg and I can still see my upper abs in the right light

• Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
I’m 120 kg and I can still see my upper abs in the right light
Ima press x for doubt. And same here regarding the abs thing. Stilll pressing X for doubt

Internet-addicted society
Ppl can say whatever they please on the internet without reprocussions
they then bring that attitude outside and think they can get away with anything

This used to happen to me too
A few times I confronted them they would either run or apologize
I wasn't big either jfl, i was like 5'8 at the time
they were just so afraid of confrontation they would apologize like a bunch of pussies

• +1
Internet-addicted society
Ppl can say whatever they please on the internet without reprocussions
they then bring that attitude outside and think they can get away with anything

This used to happen to me too
A few times I confronted them they would either run or apologize
I wasn't big either jfl, i was like 5'8 at the time
they were just so afraid of confrontation they would apologize like a bunch of pussies
What I don’t get is why don’t they just stand there and fight and accept their consequences. Cleslrly the fact they run away means they know they can’t get away with it so it’s shallow. I’ll never get these kinds this is why I respect the cumskin racists who will call you shit to your face and stand their ground on it, these guys whilst assholes get my respect

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
Imagine thinking shit like this doesn’t happen… maybe your some fat sad slob bitch boy so that’s why you don’t belive shit

They are whites infsct they did more than 90% of the Cumskin race to progress humanity unfortunately, the Industrial Revolution wouldn’t have happened without them never forget this. UK whites are one of the Gigga chad main characters of the Cumskin race and Cumskins are currently the MCs of the human race
this. sometimes i wonder if anglos are gods chosen people instead of jews, they're been the main characters of humanity in the last couple centuries.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and PrinceLuenLeoncur
this. sometimes i wonder if anglos are gods chosen people instead of jews, they're been the main characters of humanity in the last couple centuries.
Literally cucking eveybody so brutally that even other pinkoids hate Cumskins for mogging fellow whites into the dust. Cumskins can meme on Brits all they want but the world will always speak English and not French or German for a reason

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and yeeyeeslayer
Ethnics are annoying

Literally cucking eveybody so brutally that even other pinkoids hate Cumskins for mogging fellow whites into the dust. Cumskins can meme on Brits all they want but the world will always speak English and not French or German for a reason

yeah you reallly can't say shit to an anglo when you speak their language and rely on the 90% of inventions that they invented 💀

+ all of their colonies are some of the best countries in the world

. Cumskins can meme on Brits all they want but the world will always speak English and not French or German for a reason
i think the one thing that nerfs anglos is that they might the worst looking white ethnicity (or at least one of), they'd be too OP without this nerf like imagine if they looked like swedes or italians on top of everything they already have going for them, then they'd be too broken in this meta 💀 💀 💀

• JFL
Had one ride past me on a bike we both looked eye to eye for a long ass while he said nothing looked down then once he was down the road he screamed “nigger” I turned around told the stupid bitch and his faggot mop head freind on a electric scooter to get back and say it to my face and fight me and they just bolted down the street

@geezcel @forevergymcelling are they like this where you are as well.

I don’t get these pussies it’s like that meme where the racist says all sorts online but irl keeps his head low when a bbc walks past him @Kamui has the picture I can’t find it
Baby black cock anecdoatal claim doesn't = the norm. Also the dude is trolling you to evoke an emotional response so apparently he's able to manipulate your emotions with words.

If anything it's the opposite. The white cucks that allow shitskins into their nations and get cucked by them are the pussies. The so called racist the Jew created term are the one's with balls to stand up and fight to protect and preserve their people.

Go back to your own lands and to a village or country that's 100% black and stop being a leach off the qhite man's resources if you're too much of a baby to face a 4th grader insult. Do you not like your own people?

• Hmm...
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
Baby black cock anecdoatal claim doesn't = the norm. Also the dude is trolling you to evoke an emotional response so apparently he's able to manipulate your emotions with words.

If anything it's the opposite. The white cucks that allow shitskins into their nations and get cucked by them are the pussies. The so called racist the Jew created term are the one's with balls to stand up and fight to protect and preserve their people.

Go back to your own lands and to a village or country that's 100% black and stop being a leach off the qhite man's resources if you're too much of a baby to face a 4th grader insult. Do you not like your own people?
I should call ur mother a whore and "be able to manipulate your emotions with my words"

Drink bleach

i think the one thing that nerfs anglos is that they might the worst looking white ethnicity (or at least one of), they'd be too OP without this nerf like imagine if they looked like swedes or italians on top of everything they already have going for them, then they'd be too broken in this meta 💀 💀 💀
They look like shit but not by much I have traveled around Europe myself and didn’t see much difference. Though UK people are fatter than most other euros when both are normal weight range they are around equal. Italians are super wanked ironically the opposite of Brits in that Brits are super underrated looks wise and Italians are super overrated. Brits actually mogg Italians (I visit Italy a lot and will next week) though I visit the south of the nation I have visited the north

Brits just get hated on because they did what every cumskin wishes they did (colonise) but better. Every war in Europe the UK alwyas cucked people jsut ask Hitler and Napoleon which country ruined their plans the most