Why are racist Cumskins pussies?

Drink bleach
That has no negative effects on me. Read the end of the book of Mark 16:18-20 KJV. Go back to your homelands go back to wakanda forever (Edomite Jew created movie) Homogenous countries qork best for every race and qorked for thousands of years. The Edomites changed that by enslaving the blacks and bringing them to all white Israelite Nations and destroying our countries. The enemy is the Edomites in fake Israel. Don't qast time on random people who call you a name.

Brits just get hated on because they did what every cumskin wishes they did (colonise) but better. Every war in Europe the UK alwyas cucked people jsut ask Hitler and Napoleon which country ruined their plans the most
Yeah bro Britain hasn’t copped an L since like the Norman conquest, they’ve only been taking Ws since 💀

Yeah bro Britain hasn’t copped an L since like the Norman conquest, they’ve only been taking Ws since 💀
Even that was an W cos the Norman’s just ended up becoming Brits Same with the Vikings and Anglo Saxon invaders. Britbongs are the ultimate Zergs only the romans managed to remain pure and fuck off without assimilating with the native Brythonic troglodytes

Half my family here are mixing with Cumskins, these demons are trying to destroy my race and people with racemixing

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Half my family here are mixing with Cumskins, these demons are trying to destroy my race and people with racemixing
They’re fixing ur bloodline and gracing it with mulattos be greatful 😂

• Ugh..
Reactions: try2beme and PrinceLuenLeoncur
They’re fixing ur bloodline and gracing it with mulattos be greatful 😂
Don’t sully my lineage like this man. BBCs must remain pure we are like the orginal lucozade we were the first and our template proceeds all others. Cumskins are creating abominations like themselves because Cumskins are mongrels mixed with Arab and some curry looking race so they are trying to ruin my people to be mutts like them

I’m racist but I don’t call blacks niggers to their face.

If I go to the zoo I think the gorillas are animals with low sentience but that doesn’t mean I think it’s a good idea to go up to it and aggravate it. It’s an uncivilized creature it’s not like it’s gonna practice self restraint because it’s afraid of the consequences afterwards. Better idea to leave that miserable creature alone in it’s jungle like environment.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lepo2317, iblamechico, ElTruecel and 1 other person
I’m racist but I don’t call blacks niggers to their face.

If I go to the zoo I think the gorillas are animals with low sentience but that doesn’t mean I think it’s a good idea to go up to it and aggravate it. It’s an uncivilized creature it’s not like it’s gonna practice self restraint because it’s afraid of the consequences afterwards. Better idea to leave that miserable creature alone in it’s jungle like environment.
@PrinceLuenLeoncur @MoggerGaston @Sprinkles @dimorphism @ElTruecel @fuxkdakikez @Xtra @FaceandBBC @Beastimmung

@PrinceLuenLeoncur @MoggerGaston @Sprinkles @dimorphism @ElTruecel @fuxkdakikez @Xtra @FaceandBBC @Beastimmung
>i don't wanna aggravate anyone
>tags the entire forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers, Sprinkles and FaceandBBC
Imagine thinking shit like this doesn’t happen… maybe your some fat sad slob bitch boy so that’s why you don’t belive shit

They are whites infsct they did more than 90% of the Cumskin race to progress humanity unfortunately, the Industrial Revolution wouldn’t have happened without them never forget this. UK whites are one of the Gigga chad main characters of the Cumskin race and Cumskins are currently the MCs of the human race
I believe you it happened, but I've never seen it IRL.

Even living in Australia which my rice and curry friends tell me is giga racist, I never saw it

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
high T chads know theyre above others so they dont care to tell people. In highschool the the chad white dudes i knew all used to smoke with the other races and didnt give a fuck, the only white guy that seemed kinda racist was too pussy irl but posted stuff on his ig story that was slightly racey, i used to bully him in science classes cuz he was like 5’6 and i could carry him around like a kid
Same in my school back in the day.
The racists were the losers from the council estate who were dumb, poor, and ugly.

Most guys who weren't all 3 of these were ok.

Those dumb poor ugly guys became racists much later though, like in their 20s

I believe you it happened, but I've never seen it IRL.

Even living in Australia which my rice and curry friends tell me is giga racist, I never saw it
Yeah I mean it’s not “COMMON” at all but it does occur every now and then, I go on walks everyday so I’m out everyday for 2hrs+ and since least year summer I have only experienced 2 racist incidents since then so it’s not at all common at least for me but I am a larger guy maybe a manlet would have it happen more

Aussies are more racist than Brits for sure I’m ceartain avg curry has suffered racial abuse in AUS.

Yeah I mean it’s not “COMMON” at all but it does occur every now and then, I go on walks everyday so I’m out everyday for 2hrs+ and since least year summer I have only experienced 2 racist incidents since then so it’s not at all common at least for me but I am a larger guy maybe a manlet would have it happen more

Aussies are more racist than Brits for sure I’m ceartain avg curry has suffered racial abuse in AUS.
Yeah every curry and every riceman I know in aus has had racist abuse, but like I say never happened to me.

I am pretty sure people are racist to me in Hong Kong, but I can't understand them, and all the foids think I'm bottom 2%

• JFL
Yeah every curry and every riceman I know in aus has had racist abuse, but like I say never happened to me.

I am pretty sure people are racist to me in Hong Kong, but I can't understand them, and all the foids think I'm bottom 2%
Bottom 2% but rich. Absolute insanity the way you view your life

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
Bottom 2% but rich. Absolute insanity the way you view your life
Jfl not even rich sadly.
Extremely bad life irl bhai, @FailedNormieManlet and @Chadethnic101 can testify.

But yeah never had a low T white pussy ride past me and yell.

One of my rice friends was walking along the street in Sydney with 4 othet ricemen and 2 white kids walked the other way and started singing racist songs jfl

• Woah
Jfl not even rich sadly.
Extremely bad life irl bhai, @FailedNormieManlet and @Chadethnic101 can testify.

But yeah never had a low T white pussy ride past me and yell.

One of my rice friends was walking along the street in Sydney with 4 othet ricemen and 2 white kids walked the other way and started singing racist songs jfl
Walking*

Wait you mean the racists were so brave they did it on foot outnumbered?

Wow this goes to show how little respect ppl have for curries and gooks they will do this to your face, never heard anybody having the balls to do this to an a BBC usually it’s heavily outnumbered by a group of Cumskins or they are on a vehicle like a car or bike

Walking*

Wait you mean the racists were so brave they did it on foot outnumbered?

Wow this goes to show how little respect ppl have for curries and gooks they will do this to your face, never heard anybody having the balls to do this to an a BBC usually it’s heavily outnumbered by a group of Cumskins or they are on a vehicle like a car or bike
Yeah that's how he explained it to me.
It was 5 ricemen in late 20s (all finance nerds) and 2 random high school white kids

I’m only not racist becouse I’ve seen so much genetic trash in every race, every race has shitty people maybe some more than others but race overall is not a good measure or shityness.