why are so many black ppl sporting chin hair now? Just only chin hair. Even the prettyboys are doing it

G

Growth Plate

Fire
Joined
Jan 10, 2021
Posts
21,823
Reputation
36,237
are they trying to chin fraud? sometimes it can look bad and weird if the chin recession is too bad

who knows. Maybe they all trying to grow a beard but they can't because blacks lack follicle androgen sensitivity. I got my first chin hair at 16 and now I'm almost 17 and no one notices I have chin hair basically so I have very slow growing facial hair too

Thoughts? @alriodai @Blackgymmax @PYT @luljankybo

1661261153351
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17531 and alriodai
are they trying to chin fraud? sometimes it can look bad and weird if the chin recession is too bad

who knows. Maybe they all trying to grow it but they can't because blacks lack follicle androgen sensitivity. I got my first chin hair at 16 and now I'm almost 17 and no one notices I have chin hair basically so I have very slow growing facial hair too

Thoughts? @alriodai @Blackgymmax @PYT @luljankybo

View attachment 1835003
if ur chin is projected u need to shave it
my mom tells me to shave it everytime

if ur recessed then its good tbh
 
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
Slay3r
 
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
Jfl in this black man who grows hair on his chin at 16, I'm 17 and I barely have 7 or 8 hairs in chin
 
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
Jfl in this black man who grows hair on his chin at 16, I'm 17 and I barely have 7 or 8 hairs in chin
I'm almost 17 and still only have like 5 chin hairs too. I just grew my first one at 16
 
  • Love it
Reactions: GandyIsNormie
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
I have no clue tbh I only see black dudes who are recessed do it
I'm slightly recessed too but I don't do chin hair cuz it makes me look too old, I only got the lil lip mustache
 
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
I have no clue tbh I only see black dudes who are recessed do it
I'm slightly recessed too but I don't do chin hair cuz it makes me look too old, I only got the lil lip mustache
>black
> recessed
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
  • +1
Reactions: GandyIsNormie
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate

Similar threads

autisticular
Replies
6
Views
70
dumbassnga
dumbassnga
Barto.mogg
Replies
10
Views
83
rationalguy.xx
rationalguy.xx
receessed
Replies
0
Views
7
receessed
receessed
J
Replies
1
Views
24
peptidehater22
peptidehater22
GonorrhoeaGobbler
Replies
0
Views
32
GonorrhoeaGobbler
GonorrhoeaGobbler

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top