Why are there so many losers here in .org?

Barto.mogg

Barto.mogg

Iron
Joined
Sep 25, 2026
Posts
27
Reputation
24
Yesterday I talked to a guy thatwas asking if he would be better eatting in the school cafeteria or in the bathroom. I tried to push him to socialize with guys his age but re wouldn't do ir just because the fear of being rejected & foids where there so i think if you're in org but you don't want to change yourself you are better off leaving it

just for you to know I entered org like 3 days ago so I'm just starting to understand how stuff works here & by what one of my friends told me is that that's called white pill
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Brava, juro007, TGUN. and 1 other person
Org dosent have anything to do when a guy can't socialize :feelskek:
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Petsmart, Joeseminate, Barto.mogg and 1 other person
Yesterday I talked to a guy thatwas asking if he would be better eatting in the school cafeteria or in the bathroom. I tried to push him to socialize with guys his age but re wouldn't do ir just because the fear of being rejected & foids where there so i think if you're in org but you don't want to change yourself you are better off leaving it
what does this have to do with this site? did he have an acc here or something :unsure:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Petsmart and Mooks Laxx
Yesterday I talked to a guy thatwas asking if he would be better eatting in the school cafeteria or in the bathroom. I tried to push him to socialize with guys his age but re wouldn't do ir just because the fear of being rejected & foids where there so i think if you're in org but you don't want to change yourself you are better off leaving it

just for you to know I entered org like 3 days ago so I'm just starting to understand how stuff works here & by what one of my friends told me is that that's called white pill
Who tf eats in the bathroom:lul:
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Barto.mogg and thedoomandespair
Greys when a ugly guys understands that he’ll get bullied for basic social interactions
 
Because this is an incel forum
 

Similar threads

ANON
Replies
17
Views
100
jp212
jp212
killuacel
Replies
11
Views
80
them streets b cold
them streets b cold
kbj
Replies
4
Views
63
maxilexo
maxilexo
Slavurik
Replies
19
Views
111
Slavurik
Slavurik
raeeeeeeeeeeeee
Replies
8
Views
113
rollthefuckingdice
rollthefuckingdice

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top