Why are so many Curries on here?

Cheesyrumble

Cheesyrumble

Son from Tottenham
Curries make up much less of the Asian population in the west compared to East and Southeast Asians. Comparatively EA and SEA are underrepresented on the forum. Also why are half of the Curries on this site posting on here if they are living in Curryland? Can't y'all get arranged marriage?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, lil truecel, Deleted member 20618 and 4 others
You realize southeast Asians = curry

Geography failed you, dumbass.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, Deleted member 20618, Deleted member 19551 and 1 other person
You realize southeast Asians = curry

Geography failed you, dumbass.
Ur the dumbass, Curries equal South Asia. SEA equal Vietnam, Thailand, Philippines etc. I thought u @ReadBooksEveryday ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, Deleted member 16110, ROTTING and 8 others

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble

• +1
Reactions: B.T.N.O.M.A and Cheesyrumble
can group indians with whites as caucasoids

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived, ROTTING, Chadeep and 4 others
Ur the dumbass, Curries equal South Asia. SEA equal Vietnam, Thailand, Philippines etc. I thought u @ReadBooksEveryday ?
They are all shitskin
=
Curry

most indian users here are white males larping as indian

same as how there are white males larping as other ethnics

its more so on their personal life being a struggle so they go online to pretend to be ethnic

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deprived, lil truecel and 12 others
most indian users here are white males larping as indian

same as how there are white males larping as other ethnics

its more so on their personal life being a struggle so they go online to pretend to be ethnic
completely untrue wtf

• +1
Reactions: BigBundaSlapper, mazzi and Deleted member 14262
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lil truecel, Chadeep, Chadpreetmaybe and 1 other person
majority is white

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and traveler
Swarthy caucasoid cope
they legit caucasoid group but whites wont want to be associated with them

same as how whites would claim hasan and jon zherka even though they are albanian and middle eastern

Curries make up much less of the Asian population in the west compared to East and Southeast Asians. Comparatively EA and SEA are underrepresented on the forum. Also why are half of the Curries on this site posting on here if they are living in Curryland? Can't y'all get arranged marriage?
Chinks(i.e you) larp as "Curries":ROFLMAO:. Also yall gooks are too low T to do anything, yall are busy with your League of Legends and mathcelling:p

Also gooks can't understand English I think

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, Deprived, Deleted member 14262 and 2 others
The whole internet is filled with Indians so this forum is more likely to have more Indians

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mazzi and Cheesyrumble
white men have the largest dicks besides blacks?

start at the 1:00 mark video above and you'll see why ethnic larping is rampant

bonus reality for europe

Chinks(i.e you) larp as "Curries":ROFLMAO:. Also yall gooks are too low T to do anything, yall are busy with your League of Legends and mathcelling:p

Also gooks can't understand English I think
Both men and women alike are increasingly studying Japanese and Korean because of the love of their cultures. No one is learning Hindi to speak to their partner. Many white men love Japanese culture and learn japanese. Many white women are learning Korean

start at the 1:00 mark video above and you'll see why ethnic larping is rampant

bonus reality for europe

holy shit you actually believe this shit

ive never seen such intense coping in my life. some random 2012 youtube videos are your proof nigga?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Cheesyrumble

ive never seen such intense coping in my life. some random 2012 youtube videos are your proof nigga?
its reality

its why so many white males dont even refer to black male as males they just call them big black cocks

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Chadeep, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 17311 and 1 other person
its reality

its why so many white males dont even refer to black male as males they just call them big black cocks

I'm an east asian guy, but I accept that whites are preferred overall. But why are Curries like u using other people's success to feel good about yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 19997

Curries have the worst copes in the world. It's always one random video from 8 years ago. Or a tiktok of a white girl with a Curry that at most has 7000 likes on tiktok. Or it's literally saying how they can just rape women. It's just pure insanity

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
I'm an east asian guy, but I accept that whites are preferred overall. But why are Curries like u using other people's success to feel good about yourself.
white females have no preference

they just react to what is infront of them

females get horny then they fuck @btsgangruling

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 17311
Curries have the worst copes in the world. It's always one random video from 8 years ago. Or a tiktok of a white girl with a Curry that at most has 7000 likes on tiktok. Or it's literally saying how they can just rape women. It's just pure insanity
the video is not for indian coping its for white males to see that they are becoming cuckolds and nothing about india will change their reality

• Hmm...
the video is not for indian coping its for white males to see that they are becoming cuckolds and nothing about india will change their reality
Overall trends matter more than the videos. For example the popularity of east asian media with gen z in the west has allowed east asian americans to assimilate greater in America. East asian women were already fetishized ever since the Vietnam war. But kpop and anime has helped people like me to to get laid a lot easier. The overall big picture is what matters

They are the lowest SMV race with the worst genetics in the world, makes sense that they would rot on incel forums

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fauxfox, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Chinacurry and 5 others
Because they saw me (6ft white LTN with ogre/wide frame) walking down (hands held) with my new indian girlfriend in countryside village.

D14b198ef6bf96f48dda980a1c04c818

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
They are the lowest SMV race with the worst genetics in the world, makes sense that they would rot on incel forums

L
Both men and women alike are increasingly studying Japanese and Korean because of the love of their cultures. No one is learning Hindi to speak to their partner. Many white men love Japanese culture and learn japanese. Many white women are learning Korean
View attachment 1796620
LoL you're a cuck, lots of Europeans are converting to Hinduism and learning Hindi, my university legit had lots of German and Russian professors who accepted Hinduism and started learning Hindi, i can post lots of white women who married Indian men solely because of our mogger culture and language and history. Keep trying gook, people like you are called momos wala here, rices have no smv here:feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, ExtraBones, .🇹🇩. and 1 other person
dunno but it’s weird how they hate east/southeast Asians so much. strange, as some of even have forms of east asian media as their profile pic/background

• +1
L

LoL you're a cuck, lots of Europeans are converting to Hinduism and learning Hindi, my university legit had lots of German and Russian professors who accepted Hinduism and started learning Hindi, i can post lots of white women who married Indian men solely because of our mogger culture and language and history. Keep trying gook, people like you are called momos wala here, rices have no smv here:feelskek::feelskek:
Wheres the evidence? U are just spewing bullshit. The only country in Europe with a decent Indian population is the UK. And less than 2% of the UK is Hindu. No other country has more than 1% Hindu in Europe. Also no one is speaking Hindi

Wheres the evidence? U are just spewing bullshit. The only country in Europe with a decent Indian population is the UK. And less than 2% of the UK is Hindu. No other country has more than 1% Hindu in Europe. Also no one is speaking Hindi
Just because someone learnt hindi doesn't mean they have to speak it on everyday basis, most people speak their mother tongue, i am an Indian and i know English Hindi and french, does that mean I should speak French everyday lol? What I'm saying is Europeans are very much into asian culture, be it east Asian or south asian(indian), most whites hate their culture and join other cultures, after indians, whites are the second most amount of people who are Hindus and can speak Hindi. Come on dude, you're a gook, i expect you to be high IQ

View attachment main-qimg-e0fe002b47ff3e454347b572aab6080d.webp

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and Cheesyrumble
dunno but it’s weird how they hate east/southeast Asians so much. strange, as some of even have forms of east asian media as their profile pic/background
Curries think some how that East Asians and SEA are on the bottom with them. So they desperately try to cope with the worst possible things like the rapepill. The reality is that it has never been better for us in 2022. Below is a korean rapper in Paris. He isn't even famous really. But he fucks Normie French girls while he leaves his Korean Gf back home every month. Its just typical for Korean entertainers in the west now. When will Curries do this?

Just because someone learnt hindi doesn't mean they have to speak it on everyday basis, most people speak their mother tongue, i am an Indian and i know English Hindi and french, does that mean I should speak French everyday lol? What I'm saying is Europeans are very much into asian culture, be it east Asian or south asian(indian), most whites hate their culture and join other cultures, after indians, whites are the second most amount of people who are Hindus and can speak Hindi. Come on dude, you're a gook, i expect you to be high IQ

View attachment 1796663
This is the saddest guy on the forum. I feel sorry for u.... these arent even copes. They are just blatant lies. I wish u luck Curry. First u need Curry media to become popular in the west. Media halos are very imporant nowadays

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Chinacurry and Truecel14
This is the saddest guy on the forum. I feel sorry for u.... these arent even copes. They are just blatant lies. I wish u luck Curry. First u need Curry media to become popular in the west. Media halos are very imporant nowadays
Don't worry, you guys are the bottom barrel in smv, your women are still better but as a rice you don't have any option outside your race. But it's fine i understand you're coping as a part of your coping mechanism. Keep doing so idc. Just don't rope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ExtraBones, .🇹🇩. and Cheesyrumble

View attachment 1796663
Also it's really sad that the best picture u have looks like it's from 2008 lol. Give me some real examples. Like white women moving to India because they Indian men so much. Here's an example of how Korean media influences some autistic kpoop fangirls seen below. First one wants korean babies, and wow big titties on 2nd one... thank you BTS. There is no Curry equivalent of this phenomenon. Dont forget anime too.

RDT 20220724 1507501613507499949320572

Don't worry, you guys are the bottom barrel in smv, your women are still better but as a rice you don't have any option outside your race. But it's fine i understand you're coping as a part of your coping mechanism. Keep doing so idc. Just don't rope
Just go outside and ask the prime zoomer girls who they like better. East asians or Curries. I know u know what they would say. Curries have no answers besides retarted Hindu supremacist copes. It's the modern world. Curries have zero influence on zoomers in the west. Normie zoomer girl seen below.

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14
It's the same bullshit as Curries saying INDIA SUPAPOWAH 2020!! It's not based on reality.

• +1
Reactions: IncelsBraincels

don't listen to Indians JFL. Everything they spew about them being high SMV is instantly countered by the fact that half this fucking website is Indian

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17311
In Europe most “Asians” are Indians, your speaking for America not the “west”

View attachment 1796663
ROFL @ this curry dicklet cope
anyone but indian men :ROFLMAO:

Im quadroon mutt yet I mog 100% of indian """""men""""" is see everyday

• +1
ROFL @ this curry dicklet cope
anyone but indian men :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1798145

Im quadroon mutt yet I mog 100% of indian """""men""""" is see everyday
I can cherry pick individual opinions of white girls too, this doesn't prove anything, but of course you're single digit IQ so you won't know anything more

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, ExtraBones and Deleted member 15004