Why are social media influencers held to such high moral standards?

Fusionxz

Fusionxz

Don't be a free agent in life
Say the n word as a white guy while streaming and they will rape you to death and piss on your grave but if a local politician gang rapes 500 children no one gives a molecular fuck

• +1
Reactions: overtier1011, Shahnameh, Mandibular and 2 others
jfl at dr disrespect being cancelled to mumbai for messaging a 17 year old girl using twitch whisper :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zenis, psychomandible, Sprinkles and 3 others
jfl at dr disrespect being cancelled to mumbai for messaging a 17 year old girl using twitch whisper :lul:
he's kind of the reason i made this thread jfl

• +1
Reactions: Mandibular, Latinolooksmaxxer and shia.jihadist
because USAcels are retarded

negro means black in latin languages, and it was a politically correct way to refer to bantu/subsahaarian/horn of africa people for most of Murica's history, only a couple decades ago it fell out of favour because its a strangeirism and ppl started to defend the usage of Black - which was seen as less polite

theres nothing inherentely racist in the word specially theres nothing that makes using Black intrinsically more humanizing than Negro, Nigga, or even nigger for that matter

all those refer to colours

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Shahnameh, Fusionxz and MoggerGaston
because USAcels are retarded

negro means black in latin languages, and it was a politically correct way to refer to bantu/subsahaarian/horn of africa people for most of Murica's history, only a couple decades ago it fell out of favour because its a strangeirism and ppl started to defend the usage of Black - which was seen as less polite
same in the netherlands, it used to be completely normal to call black people 'neger', this was not an offensive term.

now suddenly the word is racist and we say weird shit like 'dark skinned person' to not trigger people into cancelling us.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Fusionxz and Latinolooksmaxxer
Because they have alot of influence thats it.

• +1
Reactions: Fusionxz and Yliaster
same in the netherlands, it used to be completely normal to call black people 'neger', this was not an offensive term.

now suddenly the word is racism and we say weird shit like 'dark skinned person' to not trigger people into cancelling us.
jfl pathetic as shit, imagine catering to the uninformed political opinions of normies from a whole other country than yours

here in brazil the furthest this got was to make Preto (black in portuguese) not be considered an offensive term anymore. it was considered a slur, and negro was the proper/polite way

Negro here is still pretty much widely used, though they for a little bit tried to say negro was offensive too and the correct was to say "Afro-brazilian" (like USA black activists tried with the 'african-american' thing, i think it was around the same time period) but after a while they realized it wasnt gonna stick.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Fusionxz and MoggerGaston
the average unknown guy can get away to doing shit

• +1
Reactions: Fusionxz
Say the n word as a white guy while streaming and they will rape you to death and piss on your grave but if a local politician gang rapes 500 children no one gives a molecular fuck

Both those scenarios will receive an equal amount of pushback by Society unless if the Politician is maybe
Black then they may try to cover up certain details

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
jfl pathetic as shit, imagine catering to the uninformed political opinions of normies from a whole other country than yours
yes, it's pathetic.
But as a goy without power, there is nothing I can do: I use the word, then I get fired, fined, attacked, etc. Courts will rule against me.

There was even a case in the Netherlands where a nigger, during a public speech attended by thousands in Amsterdam, said that anyone using the word 'neger' should be punched in the face; aka he was inciting violence.

He was brought to court for this, but courts decided in his favor: He was 'merely speaking in the spirit of the ongoing BLM protests and his incitement for violence will be seen as 'expressive art' instead of 'incitement'. No punishment.

The courts are a joke tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Mandibular, Fusionxz and Latinolooksmaxxer
yes, it's pathetic.
But as a goy without power, there is nothing I can do: I use the word, then I get fired, fined, attacked, etc. Courts will rule against me.

There was even a case in the Netherlands where a nigger, during a public speech attended by thousands in Amsterdam, said that anyone using the word 'neger' should be punched in the face; aka he was inciting violence.

He was brought to court for this, but courts decided in his favor: He was 'merely speaking in the spirit of the ongoing BLM protests and his incitement for violence will be seen as 'expressive art' instead of 'incitement'. No punishment.

holy fuck what is this cuckery

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, FUE Mogger, Mandibular and 1 other person
yes, it's pathetic.

BLM was a democrat party psyop to elect biden btw

after he got elected i saw (in the brazilian news lol) at least 4 or 5 cases of murder of niggas by police in USA and no one gave a shit :lul:

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Fusionxz
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and Fusionxz

after he got elected i saw (in the brazilian news lol) at least 4 or 5 cases of murder of niggas by police in USA and no one gave a shit :lul:
Blm harmed biden

• So Sad
  • +1

George flyod was a faggot

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: FUE Mogger, Mandibular, MoggerGaston and 1 other person

BLM was a ploy but it started waaaaaay before Biden was even relevant.

In fact, I'd argue 2014-2016 was its real peak.

• +1
BLM was a ploy but it started waaaaaay before Biden was even relevant.

In fact, I'd argue 2014-2016 was its real peak.
ik, it started organically from voluntarianism of black activists
dems capitalized on it after trump election
and then it escalated tenfold after media kept spamming floyd's death 24/7 on the news

after biden (a former pro-apartheid guy jfl) took office no one gave a shit anymore and it became kind of a meme tbh

Last edited:
  • Love it
ik, it started organically from voluntarianism of black activists
dems capitalized on it after trump election
It was capitalized early on in the mid-2010's.
and then it escalated tenfold after media kept spamming floyd's death 24/7 on the news
True but that was partly due to people losing their minds from being stuck in the pandemic and slow news cycles.

In a non-pandemic world, Floyd wouldn't have gotten any more attention than Mike Brown and Freddie Gray.
after biden (a former pro-apartheid guy jfl) took office no one gave a shit anymore and it became kind of a meme tbh
It became a meme because Patrisse Cullors and others were exposed using the donations for selfish gains.

Even the Left couldn't defend such a blatant con job so they moved on from it and focused more on Trans people, abortion, and immigrants.

• +1