Why are there so little Indian users...

SidharthTheSlayer

SidharthTheSlayer

Anti-Cosmic Satanist
...who live in the West?

Dude why the fuck are most of you even looksmaxxing? You will get a pajeeta much better looking than you through arranged marriage guaranteed. Looksmaxxing is a western man's game...

Indians born in the West are the ones who ought to looksmax, not you. Whenever people group me with other South Asian posters I can't help but feel a disconnect as I was born and raised in the USA. My experiences are entirely different.

What attracted Indians who live in the actual country of India to this website?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sportsmogger, yeeyeeslayer, mayo mogger and 13 others
@mayo mogger @forevermirin @brucewayne78 @cytoplasm @Lynxress @Preston

• JFL
Reactions: soover4me
See my complete list of .org currycels thread. There are plenty of currys from the west

• +1
Reactions: Mog3D and HeightPilledum
...who live in the West?

Dude why the fuck are most of you even looksmaxxing? You will get a pajeeta much better looking than you through arranged marriage guaranteed. Looksmaxxing is a western man's game...

Indians born in the West are the ones who ought to looksmax, not you. Whenever people group me with other South Asian posters I can't help but feel a disconnect as I was born and raised in the USA. My experiences are entirely different.

blackpill is prevalent in mainland india now too
tall bbc passing jacked chadpreets like preston are hogging all the women

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: micropp, northern mogger, Mog3D and 4 others
So that their pajeets doesn't despise them yk, human nature never change they don't wanna be oofie doofie basically

See my complete list of .org currycels thread. There are plenty of currys from the west
I can think of 3 relevant and active curry posters besides myself who are from the west.
@soldier_puzzle662 @Banasura @SecularIslamist.
The rest are literal whos.

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, Deleted member 24770 and 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
maybe because they want their arrangedmarriage becky to actually be attracted to them? arranged marriage when ugly just means ur gonna spend the rest of ur life getting abused with no sex because she will always despise ur ugly ass

I can think of 3 relevant and active curry posters besides myself who are from the west.
My experiences arent entirely different from yours. I'm surrounded by north indian curries who look nothing like me and speak a foreign language. Have their own groups etc. Also yes arrange marriage exists but I'd still like to get a relationship before I get a job. Even I want to have a memorable college life.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, Gilbert_Durandal, horizontallytall and 1 other person
I am from Singapore.

My experiences arent entirely different from yours. I'm surrounded by north indian curries who look nothing like me and speak a foreign language. Have their own groups etc. Also yes arrange marriage exists but I'd still like to get a relationship before I get a job. Even I want to have a memorable college life.
do they love Dravidian bvll?, I think it is easy to pull there since you are considered exotic or something.

• JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, Mog3D, distance decay and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, Mog3D and neverascendcurrycel
...who live in the West?

Lmao I'm Indian and was born/raised in America too, these mainland Indians are actually braindead for being on here they got way bigger problems than pulling bitches half of em live in dirt huts and poverty. Hate those low-iq fucks back home so much tbh all they do is ruin our smv by using rapist rizz in 15 yr old white girls' dms and shitting on streets. Like I'm from a rich ass area in Cali and all the other Indians ik are NT af, high iq, decent looking, and 5'8 - 6'1; all the Indian hate online literally stems from these subhumans back home.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, horizontallytall, Mog3D and 2 others
Images   2024 02 29T095209143

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
I come here to laugh at ABC incels and retarded cumskins

...who live in the West?

I'm Indian, West Bengal. My name is @𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L

• Woah
Reactions: Mog3D and Lynxress
Legit
Although it’s not as bad for curries in the west as people think of it to be tbh, we are better at getting relationships than ons.

• +1
Reactions: Mog3D
Lmao I'm Indian and was born/raised in America too, these mainland Indians are actually braindead for being on here they got way bigger problems than pulling bitches half of em live in dirt huts and poverty. Hate those low-iq fucks back home so much tbh all they do is ruin our smv by using rapist rizz in 15 yr old white girls' dms and shitting on streets. Like I'm from a rich ass area in Cali and all the other Indians ik are NT af, high iq, decent looking, and 5'8 - 6'1; all the Indian hate online literally stems from these subhumans back home.
If you can’t handle the hate, why you stay there?.

They are busy fight for indian reputation, sincemost indians here are upper middle class in terms of income ,when actual field situation is soo soo much worse. https://www.deccanherald.com/health...f-zero-food-children-at-67-lakh-study-2929437. This is the reason why i hate my country people here cause they live way different than most people of my country who have ahard time affording even peasant food(grains ,rice ,peas ,lentils)

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, Deleted member 24770 and neverascendcurrycel
...who live in the West?

Curries even in the west get poojeetas that mogg them. Curries if they stopped chasing WHYWOYMINZ would actually do the best at dating due to your races obsession with allowing subhumans to procreate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770 and horizontallytall
They are busy fight for indian reputation, sincemost indians here are upper middle class in terms of income ,when actual field situation is soo soo much worse. https://www.deccanherald.com/health...f-zero-food-children-at-67-lakh-study-2929437. This is the reason why i hate my country people here cause they live way different than most people of my country who have ahard time affording even peasant food(grains ,rice ,peas ,lentils)
They should stop giving free goodies to people and improve its foods nutrition for children. If not for the boiler chicken(cheap protein), there would be way more famines.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and horizontallytall
The system has a lot of loopholes which assembled the whole nations wealth onto a few peoples hand (nearly 2% population) government only works for making their life and their cities and their repuation better ,cause they fund and create government , this shit became more orthodox since(2013)
They should stop giving free goodies to people and improve its foods nutrition to children. If not for the boiler chicken(cheap protein), there would be way more famines.
They should stop giving free goodies to people and improve its foods nutrition to children. If not for the boiler chicken(cheap protein), there would be way more famines.s

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and neverascendcurrycel
The system has a lot of loopholes which assembled the whole nations wealth onto a few peoples hand (nearly 2% population) government only works for making their life and their cities and their repuation better ,cause they fund and create government , this shit became more orthodox since(2013)
And note that only 20% of people in India get proper nutrition and live a decent life.

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger, Gilbert_Durandal and horizontallytall
V

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
Tbh. Niggas be worrying about their gonial angle and FWHR in the literal sewers of Calcutta, you see their house in the backgrounds of their frauded autist pics and it looks like a Congo brothel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24770, mayo mogger, horizontallytall and 3 others
...who live in the West?

Its everywhere

...who live in the West?

We do it for the mogs , i found it from height maxx accidental typo lmfao and never left free autism from lost my mind kept sending autistic threads from this site to my pajeeta girlfriend, then isolation took over

lol the blackpill is the blackpilll everywhere

they wanna slay hot girls and have genuine desire not get an arranged marriage to some subhuman girl from their village that is secretly repulsed by them