Why are there so many low class inbred chavs on dating apps in the UK?

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Dead serious. I'm here looking at both my normiefish and foidfish and all I'm seeing are low class chavs with Norf FC-tier images (men) and Love Island-tier fakeup slag images (women), all around the UK as I change my location on Hinge. There isn't much of a difference on Bumble either.

Female profile examples:

Male profile examples:

Not a single HQNP foid is to be found :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: And for lads, you'd get the odd grammar school pheno lad but that's about it :lul::lul::lul: dating apps have been overtaken by primal chavs ffs

My theory is that HQNP foids get snapped up quickly by some HQNP lad, and HQNP lads have so many foids throwing themselves at them IRL. I want HQNP foids with varied interests and good education, but I couldn't find a single one that wasn't a LARPer or gold digger, so I deleted my profile on all dating apps :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

My normiefish is on 3 likes, and my foidfish is on 300 likes within 24 hours. I put both as highly educated, NP types.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, fogdart, Deleted member 7098 and 11 others
@8PSLcel @jewcel I remember you saying some lad looked "Norf FC" tier :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 17791
are st gonzalocel popular among the low class chavs on the dating apps in the uk

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Xangsane
@Br0sk1 @FailedNormieManlet @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Chinacurry

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
just lol at gonzalocels results
literally incel in the uk if thats what he pulls
look at what he pulls

meanwhile, Hinge standouts in the UK are chavs and chavettes in 2022 :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
The girls still look fuckable, and that has long been the desired look in the UK anyway, u need to find niche high class areas to avoid it.

The male chavs idk, I always thought males would try to appear less chav to get laid, but maybe this works idk

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, FailedNormieManlet, aBetterMii and 1 other person
Does chav mean to look American? :unsure:

• JFL
The girls still look fuckable, and that has long been the desired look in the UK anyway, u need to find niche high class areas to avoid it.

The male chavs idk, I always thought males would try to appear less chav to get laid, but maybe this works idk
Those foids are still everywhere in the Home Counties. Literally every other girl is an Essex girl, including the ethnic girls. :lul::lul::lul::lul:

As for the lads, I just CAGED at 90% of the Standouts being chav profiles, or HQNP LARPers (you could still tell they were chavs or Essex lads)

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
they’re little rats

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nidus and Xangsane
u live in a low class location then

• JFL
Inbred chavs like that pull more orange trumpoid stacies than you could ever imagine

i remember when this guy cucked me and like 10-20 pakis just because he was an english subhuman w a tech fleece:soy:
12bullying superJumbo v2

britain is beyond saving, needs to be razed to the ground alongside all these slags killed or forced into sex slavery tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and BoneDensity
that's because normal ppl don't use dating apps. that's internet rat and weirdo thing

• Hmm...
Reactions: aBetterMii
there's ur answer

tinder is a hookup app

low class ppl like hookups
No, these were on Bumble and Hinge (here it seems Hinge is for those who failed to get hookups from Tinder and Bumble, especially for men, which is why that app is full of normie and subhuman chavs).

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Xangsane
Dating apps are super NT
cope. normal ppl have no problem finding sex or ltr just living life. the fact that you need an app to find someone is an huge red flag by itself

cope. normal ppl have no problem finding sex or ltr just living life. the fact that you need an app to find someone is an huge red flag by itself
Inb4 "sexless males in 2019" statistics

Inb4 "sexless males in 2019" statistics
hypergamy has always been a thing. even girls are having less sex . most ppl are becoming demisexual

Love the new Avi bby

• Love it
hypergamy has always been a thing. even girls are having less sex . most ppl are becoming demisexual
Girls are becoming more and more chadsexual thanks to OLD and tiktok and politics

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Girls are becoming more and more chadsexual thanks to OLD and tiktok and politics
on paper but when you actually go outside you see a different story. don't believe what you see on the internet

on paper but when you actually go outside you see a different story. don't believe what you see on the internet
Im just ugly so i have my bias :feelsbadman:

1650671780099-png.1646491

Wouldn't she be considered NP?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Lawton88
Just switch locations with the passport feature then

Last edited:
  • JFL
Same group of people breeding with each other over and over again in the same Island,they need to breed with other types of people.

:forcedsmile::lul::lul::lul::lul::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:
8D80FCFE F331 4474 A8D1 2A9F7E070E67
Ugliest non deformed foid I ever saw.

It's probably because Non primal woman get dates by going to church and marring high inhib religious chad.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Xangsane
What does hqnp mean?

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Too ugly for tinder?:ogre:
Hinge is where the people too ugly for Tinder or Bumble go :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
There are legit subhuman and MTN chavs blatantly looking for hookups there on my foidfish

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 17791
Hinge is where the people too ugly for Tinder or Bumble go :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
There are legit subhuman and MTN chavs blatantly looking for hookups there on my foidfish
Hmm

Rate Gandhi
0F1A1178 7BF0 4CDC 804A 42EBC2EB252E

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Xangsane