Why are there so many low class inbred chavs on dating apps in the UK?

Mogged

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Those foids are still everywhere in the Home Counties. Literally every other girl is an Essex girl, including the ethnic girls. :lul::lul::lul::lul:

As for the lads, I just CAGED at 90% of the Standouts being chav profiles, or HQNP LARPers (you could still tell they were chavs or Essex lads)
I sort of see Ur point, but then I was trying to put myself in the mind if foids I know, including my oneitis, cos I'm good at this as I'm super high IQ.

A lot of those chavs, I can see the foids liking their primal appeal.

U might think foids would go for hedge fund billionaire or high 6 figures bad boy tech guy or whatever, but they don't, they hate this shit, I learned that a very painful way bhai

Dead serious. I'm here looking at both my normiefish and foidfish and all I'm seeing are low class chavs with Norf FC-tier images (men) and Love Island-tier fakeup slag images (women), all around the UK as I change my location on Hinge. There isn't much of a difference on Bumble either.

Female profile examples:
View attachment 1646476View attachment 1646477View attachment 1646478View attachment 1646480View attachment 1646483View attachment 1646486View attachment 1646488View attachment 1646490View attachment 1646491

Male profile examples:
View attachment 1646469View attachment 1646471View attachment 1646472View attachment 1646473View attachment 1646474View attachment 1646475View attachment 1646481

Not a single HQNP foid is to be found :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: And for lads, you'd get the odd grammar school pheno lad but that's about it :lul::lul::lul: dating apps have been overtaken by primal chavs ffs

My theory is that HQNP foids get snapped up quickly by some HQNP lad, and HQNP lads have so many foids throwing themselves at them IRL. I want HQNP foids with varied interests and good education, but I couldn't find a single one that wasn't a LARPer or gold digger, so I deleted my profile on all dating apps :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

My normiefish is on 3 likes, and my foidfish is on 300 likes within 24 hours. I put both as highly educated, NP types.
I dunno man I see HQNP foids on mine but it is rare. Most women are low class. Most Brits are low class like 70% of Brits are peasant stock so no shock here

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
No bodyshots, just headshots
Fuxk I might go on a date with a foid with a profile like this… she’s Becky though and somewhat HQ, 0 Botox slag pics etc. she liked my chad photo of myself my games shit though so I dunno if I can keep her intrested but she’s artsy she is ok with me collecting warhammer figurines (yes I told her :feelskek::feelsgah::feelsgah:).

I pray she isn’t fat I may rope cos her face doesn’t look fat at all. She is Slav though so she ain’t English. I usually slay chav types in nightclubs

I dunno man I see HQNP foids on mine but it is rare. Most women are low class. Most Brits are low class like 70% of Brits are peasant stock so no shock here
I'd say 90% here are hqp

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
@fogdart bear in mind my foidfish is a 24 year old hqnp stacylite studying for a PhD and is a cancer scientist.

IMG 20220422 001016

@Gargantuan @Alexanderr @tyronelite @AscendingHero

40 dollars and a paintball gun to ban this windowlicking crayoneating sped for life

• JFL
Reactions: tyronelite, Gargantuan and Xangsane
@fogdart bear in mind my foidfish is a 24 year old hqnp stacylite studying for a PhD and is a cancer scientist.

View attachment 1647266
Lol she's above average to me. MTB - HTB. How many like has your normiefish got after 48 hours? what pics did you use?

• +1
@Gargantuan @Alexanderr @tyronelite @AscendingHero

40 dollars and a paintball gun to ban this windowlicking crayoneating sped for life
It's funny how apps have been overrun by chavs :feelskek:

Lol she's above average to me. MTB - HTB. How many like has your normiefish got after 48 hours? what pics did you use?
3 likes for him

700 likes for her

She ended up getting Chads to send her simpy messages and long non sexual conversations asking for dates and stuff

IMG 20220422 000927
IMG 20220422 000941

3 likes for him

700 likes for her

She ended up getting Chads to send her simpy messages and long non sexual conversations asking for dates and stuff

View attachment 1647271View attachment 1647272
Yeah she's definitely HTB and looks HQNP, which is the ideal pheno for women to be wifed up quickly. Of course, Chad will not hesitate to wife her - she looks like she's from a good home. Has it been 48 hours for your normie fish and still 3 likes? I have data on my Chadfishes for exactly 48 hours and I'm trying to compare

• +1
Yeah she's definitely HTB and looks HQNP, which is the ideal pheno for women to be wifed up quickly. Of course, Chad will not hesitate to wife her - she looks like she's from a good home. Has it been 48 hours for your normie fish and still 3 likes? I have data on my Chadfishes for exactly 48 hours and I'm trying to compare
Normiefish is onto 6 likes
I used a white friend of mine for this - he agreed for his photo to be used. I can DM you his pic.

Jimena has 500 likes right now, but swiped on 50 men 2 days ago and 100 men yesterday (most of them left)

I have been swiping on non chavvy HTNs and above since yesterday, and 2 days ago it was just anyone who was HTN or above

How do your chadfishes compare?

How common are legit Chads in UK tinder?

Jamaican thugs took most of the the desirables

Why UK girls are so ugly?

Normiefish is onto 6 likes
I used a white friend of mine for this - he agreed for his photo to be used. I can DM you his pic.

Jimena has 500 likes right now, but swiped on 50 men 2 days ago and 100 men yesterday (most of them left)

I have been swiping on non chavvy HTNs and above since yesterday, and 2 days ago it was just anyone who was HTN or above

How do your chadfishes compare?
DM me his pics. How many hours has it been since you started the normie fish? Chad usually gets 30 - 40 likes in 48 hours

• +1
DM me his pics. How many hours has it been since you started the normie fish? Chad usually gets 30 - 40 likes in 48 hours
72 hours, 12 likes.
Coming your way

• +1
Reactions: fogdart