Why are there so many WMBF couples nowadays?

Outcome will be htn white who steals all the black Stacies while muh heckin BBC's get nothing :lul:
All black Genes are dominant, Which is way 100% of WMBF or BMWF couples end up lightskin or black (fact for every race not js white)

• +1
Reactions: butterworld and murdah
Yeh American black women are totally acting like this for some middle class whiteboy cos muh "rich and easy to betabuxx"
This "problem" goes deeper than you understand its divestors that have picked thug black men and are tired of the shitty treatment they get. Basically the pissed off baby mamas mad they choose 6'3 80iq jamal instead of an urkcel and think whites will betabuxx them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nope, Carv and murdah
This "problem" goes deeper than you understand its divestors that have picked thug black men and are tired of the shitty treatment they get. Basically the pissed off baby mamas mad they choose 6'3 80iq jamal instead of an urkcel
Thugmaxxed Black men get snowbunnies and latinas at least :feelshah:

Yeh American black women are totally acting like this for some middle class whiteboy cos muh "rich and easy to betabuxx"
Middle class is rich as fuck compared to niggers

• +1
Reactions: murdah

By that logic, why aren't black women going for Asian men, their the richest demographic in the US right now

Face it, black women are attracted to white men cos blacks are ugly and most don't have the muh BBC :lul:
Whites have both attractive features and money. They don't go for Asians cause they ain't attracted to them. They don't go for black men cause their Broke. Whites have both looks and money that's why they go for them.

• +1
Outcome will be htn white who steals all the black Stacies while muh heckin BBC's get nothing :lul:
do you hear yourself speak bro :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nope, murdah and 📎♿️⚙️
Whites have both attractive features and money. They don't go for Asians cause they ain't attracted to them. They don't go for black men cause their Broke. Whites have both looks and money that's why they go for them.
your forgetting the fact that despite all this people date their own race 99% of the time cause that's simple psychology only incels try tor reason this out

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing and murdah
Women often post more on TikTok and social media for attention.

Black men, on the other hand, tend to keep their relationships more private and rarely post about them because we don't seek attention in the same way.

Many of these couples don't last, and white men often end up marrying white women.

Black men are more likely to marry outside their race compared to black women, but we just don't publicize it as much.

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA, 📎♿️⚙️ and murdah
your forgetting the fact that despite all this people date their own race 99% of the time cause that's simple psychology only incels try tor reason this out
Not asian women though :lul::lul:

This "problem" goes deeper than you understand its divestors that have picked thug black men and are tired of the shitty treatment they get. Basically the pissed off baby mamas mad they choose 6'3 80iq jamal instead of an urkcel and think whites will betabuxx them
:lul::lul:

Do you hear yourself speak? That shit is hood shaniquas stuff that white guys don't even want, we take the PRIME well adjusted black girls which actually exist contrary to what looksmax would have you believe :lul::lul:

Not every black girl is from the hood man

Black men, on the other hand, tend to keep their relationships more private and rarely post about them because we don't seek attention in the same way.

Many of these couples don't last, and white men often end up marrying white women.

Black men are more likely to marry outside their race compared to black women, but we just don't publicize it as much.
Black men are twice as likely to date out statistically speaking, with white women or hispanic women.

I know there are many more BMWF couples but this is shocking to me that theres even this many WMBF couples popping out in the first place when white men have so many more options.

• +1
Reactions: Carv
Do you hear yourself speak? That shit is hood shaniquas stuff that white guys don't even want, we take the PRIME well adjusted black girls which actually exist contrary to what looksmax would have you believe :lul::lul:
YOU dont take anything, living vicariously through people is as incel as it gets brah :forcedsmile:

and it makes no difference what tiktok couples you can find millions of examples with in a few clicks when the data says white men don't want black women 99% of the time

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
WMBF couples popping out
i could say this about littarly any pairing you realize bwwm is one of the lowest occurring

• +1
when white men have so many more options.
Spider Man Lol GIF

• Hmm...
i could say this about littarly any pairing you realize bwwm is one of the lowest occurring
I’m just surprised about it, that’s all. Growing up, I always thought both groups did not like each other at all.

• +1

Blacks are literally the first to be bragging about muh "bagging a snowbunny" or muh "look at my lambo and shiiet"
What?
WMBF has the least amount of divorces out of all interracial marriages ,cope harder :lul:
God I thought you blacks don't even like black women, why are you riding so hard now
It does come to the fact that most people consider black women ugly(which is unfair cos there are plenty of attractive ones who are actually well adjusted) and you can thank the hood shaniquas for that

Black men are twice as likely to date out statistically speaking, with white women or hispanic women.
Exactly all these black women just get pumped and dumped.
I know there are many more BMWF couples but this is shocking to me that theres even this many WMBF couples popping out in the first place when white men have so many more options.
Yeah, i've been seeing it a lot too ngl. If you go on Reddit, Lipstick alley and tik tok hard enough you'll see it is all cap.

It's an entire channel on YT on how black women fail at divesting:

Black men getting whites:

• +1
Reactions: murdah and 0S4MA
WMBF has the least amount of divorces out of all interracial marriages ,cope harder :lul:
and one of the lowest occurring pairings, why do you sound like a 40yr coping sheeboon on twitter :lul:

• +1
YOU dont take anything, living vicariously through people is as incel as it gets brah :forcedsmile:
Jfl I slay black women where I'm at, I definitely know what I'm talking about, and the stats support me
and it makes no difference what tiktok couples you can find millions of examples with in a few clicks when the data says white men don't want black women 99% of the time
This is true tho, and white men are missing out, they really should go for Latinas, black women and Asian women more, women who actually treat us right compared to white women

• JFL
Reactions: murdah and Looks234
  • +1
and one of the lowest occurring pairings, why do you sound like a 40yr coping sheeboon on twitter :lul:
Don't engage with that retard he is a demented, larping, currycel

there are no stats showing most white men prefer black women and even suggest its the lowest IR pairing
I meant black women preferring white men

Blacks are literally the first to be bragging about muh "bagging a snowbunny" or muh "look at my lambo and shiiet"

What?
God I thought you blacks don't even like black women, why are you riding so hard now

It does come to the fact that most people consider black women ugly(which is unfair cos there are plenty of attractive ones who are actually well adjusted) and you can thank the hood shaniquas for that
Because black women marry less white men = less divorce

Black women are attractive most of them have internalized self hatred and treat black men like shit and glaze white men.

I date who likes me now another woman of other races is super nice to me. Black women always give me a hard time like I have to chase them.

For showing that WMBF divorce the least?
yes they love to talk about that its actually very hilarious stuff, imagine how asian women act for white men but the white men didn't reciprocate

Jfl I slay black women where I'm at, I definitely know what I'm talking about, and the stats support me

This is true tho, and white men are missing out, they really should go for Latinas, black women and Asian women more, women who actually treat us right compared to white women
Yeah, ethnic woman treat you all like a king cause they legit love white skin no matter what.

White women and Latino are super nice to me compared to women of my race which is black.

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Swarthy Knight and murdah
Because black women marry less white men = less divorce
Then explain to me why they have less divorce rates then even AMWF, even tho AMWF is less than WMBF
Black women are attractive most of them have internalized self hatred and treat black men like shit and glaze white men.
Stfu with this shit, most attractive black women are fine with their identities and just prefer white men, stop looking so deep into it

Then explain to me why they have less divorce rates then even AMWF, even tho AMWF is less than WMBF
If a white guy marries a black women when he has littarly any other race to choose from it implies she must be worth it = low chance of divorce

lets not forget the average white guy hates sheboons, even zoomer blacks are starting too

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
True

Again with this betabuxxing shit, explain tiktoks like this :lul::lul:

Totally Tryna find betabuxxers :lul::lul:

if you asked a black girl on tiktok flexing her "pasta and lobster" she will immediately say "black men ain't shit" meaning broke

they want money brah

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and 📎♿️⚙️
@Swarthy Knight What? White women are beautifulx

• Love it
Reactions: JeSuisLempereu
if you asked a black girl on tiktok flexing her "pasta and lobster" she will immediately say "black men ain't shit" meaning broke

they want money brah
Nah most black girls just hate themselves so they would just go anywhere with white men The rich white men don't even go for the black girls only the broke ones.

Pasta and lobster just means a black girl with a white guy jfl, stop making up scenarios :lul:
they want money brah
Why are you coping so hard rn?

Most attractive blacks tend to be not hood shaniquas retard, they're either middle class or wealthy themselves so jfl at this cope

Pasta and lobster just means a black girl with a white guy jfl, stop making up scenarios :lul:

Why are you coping so hard rn?

Most attractive blacks tend to be not hood shaniquas retard, they're either middle class or wealthy themselves so jfl at this cope
Bro why are you defending black girls so much. If you want them go ahead most of them are overweight have all of them.

How do u even look?

you have 0 clue what your talking about man I've spent a LOT of time on this side of YouTube, pasta and lobster littarly means picking the affluence of whites over blacks in poverty

try it for yourself and look at the comments under these vids for a coping urkcel, they will INSTANTLY flame him saying "black men are broke, I don't want to be in poverty"

Imagine dedicating 2 pages to sheboons

• JFL
Reactions: nope, JeSuisLempereu, Carv and 2 others
Bro why are you defending black girls so much. If you want them go ahead most of them are overweight have all of them.

How do u even look?
he is talking about things he doesn't understand why black girls divest is a lot deeper

• +1
Why do you fags keep thinking of hood shaniquas as the default black women, what about the TONS of well adjusted black women who come from middle class or wealthy families?
How do u even look?