Why are there so many WMBF couples nowadays?

Imagine dedicating 2 pages to sheboons
idk what this guy is trying to argue, most whites don't want sheboons and a lot of zoomer blacks don't either

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and Looks234
Im confused by what you meant, its not proper grammar…
I rather marry an HTB Black girl then marry an MTB Latina or White.

• Woah
Reactions: murdah
you have 0 clue what your talking about man I've spent a LOT of time on this side of YouTube, pasta and lobster littarly means picking the affluence of whites over blacks in poverty
Literally what? Most black girls posting this stuff look normal and aren't Fromm the hood jfl
try it for yourself and look at the comments under these vids for a coping urkcel, they will INSTANTLY flame him saying "black men are broke, I don't want to be in poverty"
Send one then lmao

• +1
Reactions: Carv
he is talking about things he doesn't understand why black girls divest is a lot deeper
For real im black wouldn't I know bro is arguing someone who grew up with blacks.

Imagine dedicating 2 pages to sheboons
That's what happens when that curry @SadLivwr sees anything hinting black foids don't find white men attractive

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Carv and Looks234
idk what this guy is trying to argue, most whites don't want sheboons and a lot of zoomer blacks don't either
True, all highschool niggas get with snowbunnies.

• +1
@SadLivwr doesn’t play about his sheboons
These retards are trying to argue that normal WELL adjusted black women, who tend to be the most attractive, are basically the same as the hood shaniquas and are all looking for a muh betabuxx :lul::lul:

• JFL
True, all highschool niggas get with snowbunnies.
Not really, most blacks tend to be with their own, it was only really the athletes who got with white women tbh

• +1
Literally what? Most black girls posting this stuff look normal and aren't Fromm the hood jfl
this isnt just a hood issue, divestors think all black men are garbage they have their own radical theories for all this based on colourism and such
Send one then lmao
search pasta and lobster on tiktok and once you come across anybody saying "your selling out" watch 40 sheboons say "black men are poor"

• +1
Not really, most blacks tend to be with their own, it was only really the athletes who got with white women tbh
>Black foids only go for white men
>Back men get with black foids

• JFL
muh betabuxx :lul::lul:
nobody said that man, what i said are the women who post on tiktok, which arent the majority btw, are commonly going towards that angle

These retards are trying to argue that normal WELL adjusted black women, who tend to be the most attractive, are basically the same as the hood shaniquas and are all looking for a muh betabuxx :lul::lul:
Yes middle class and highclass black women are more open to dating in general, but hood shaniqua doesn’t need to hop on dating apps when his baby daddy Tyrese is a block away.

• +1
this isnt just a hood issue, divestors think all black men are garbage they have their own radical theories for all this based on colourism and such
I never heard this stuff from black women I've dated before, and before you say anything, black women I was with were not from the hood.
search pasta and lobster on tiktok and once you come across anybody saying "your selling out" watch 40 sheboons say "black men are poor"
Send one then

Yes middle class and highclass black women are more open to dating in general, but hood shaniqua doesn’t need to hop on dating apps when his baby daddy Tyrese is a block away.
the argument is simply put, black girls who act like this typical are doing it cause black guys fucked them over, and they use the fact that they don't have as much money or social class as whites as an excuse

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Carv and murdah
I'm not arguing about some hood nigger, is that why you guys were arguing with me so much?

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Carv
I never heard this stuff from black women I've dated before, and before you say anything, black women I was with were not from the hood.
You think they would say this IRL? Cmon dude you cant be this naive but yes ill admit you see this narrative more online when they have their secercry, and you could say its only the unsuccessful in dating out sheboons that come online to whine so it is kind of survivorship bias

• +1
the argument is simply put, black girls who act like this typical are doing it cause black guys fucked them over, and they use the fact that they don't have as much money or social class as whites as an excuse

Explain this then

no u think BW like you cause of looks when its just self hatred most them prefer black men.
For the last time explain this

Heck even explain this
Most of them get with lower quality whites who are broke asf.

Check this channel out:
https://www.youtube.com/@D13vest/videos

This doesn't disprove anything I'm saying, black women who lust for white men online have hatred of black men. Just like self hating asians, in fact use that as a reference

This thread pretty much nukes this cope

Check the channel out.

Yes cause one girl making a little video disproves the basic fact that holds true IRL that most races date their own. If this one is self hating then that's her your not making a case for all black girls so idk what your doing here but coping :forcedsmile:

• +1
For the last time explain this
View attachment 2948869

Heck even explain this

Even a white guy said it:

"Black girls are low class but the ones who like white guys are usually fucked in the head in a special way. Like I’m white and I would rather date a ghetto sheboon than an average looking black girl in the city who likes white guys.

They’re always fucked in the head and hate themselves deep down. Always compensating."

"Black girls are low class but the ones who like white guys are usually fucked in the head in a special way. Like I’m white and I would rather date a ghetto sheboon than an average looking black girl in the city who likes white guys.

They’re always fucked in the head and hate themselves deep down. Always compensating."
exactly, do you really think a normal girl rants on youtube about how much she hates her race? @SadLivwr you would immedaly refute this as a source if it was a white girl so don't try to use it here

• +1
exactly, do you really think a normal girl rants on youtube about how much she hates her race? @SadLivwr you would immedaly refute this as a source if it was a white girl so don't try to use it here
Lol i think he just wants to prove whites are better ngl.

I always see him in BBC threads talking about white is better headass and always has million sources on standby

@Swarthy Knight What? White women are beautifulx
They age like literal milk :lul:. I do have bit of a soft spot for cute pawgs tho ngl

• JFL

@SadLivwr look at this vid by that same girl you are referencing. She littarly hates black guys for reasons linked to poverty

the black women who rant about pasta and lobster always have something negative to say about black men's financial position and how badly they treat black women.

you just pulled that out of your ass

View attachment 2948878
@SadLivwr look at this vid by that same girl you are referencing. She littarly hates black guys for reasons linked to poverty

the black women who rant about pasta and lobster always have something negative to say about black men's financial position and how badly they treat black women.
shes coping that white guys didnt find her attractive so she tried dating blacck guys, realised they were poor and shit so she starts coping?
literally says nothing jfl

shes coping that white guys didnt find her attractive so she tried dating blacck guys, realised they were poor and shit so she starts coping?
literally says nothing jfl
what it proves is some black women's resentment for black men is what drives the reason to date out. Its simple and you wouldn't doubt this for a second if I said the same of gooks

what it proves is some black women's resentment for black men is what drives the reason to date out.
or maybe theyre just simply interested in white men, and everything shows it
Its simple and you wouldn't doubt this for a second if I said the same of gooks
gooks legit like white men jfl :lul:
this is the worst argument

• JFL
Reactions: JeSuisLempereu
my black clitty got so hard when i saw those WMBF couples, fuckkk

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and murdah
or maybe theyre just simply interested in white men, and everything shows it
You are arguing for average black girls who date white guys and don't feel the need to post about it, the normal everyday person. Im arguing the ones that need to post it on tiktok to prove a point are the ones with resentment
gooks legit like white men jfl :lul:
this is the worst argument
Your "stats" are painting the same picture no? They both self hate and want white as a result your point? And no the worst argument is trying to prove most people interracialy date, this argument was over for you before it started

• +1
You are arguing for average black girls who date white guys and don't feel the need to post about it, the normal everyday person. Im arguing the ones that need to post it on tiktok to prove a point are the ones with resentment

Your "stats" are painting the same picture no? They both self hate and want white as a result your point? And no the worst argument is trying to prove most people interracialy date, this argument was over for you before it started

@SadLivwr

• JFL
Reactions: 0S4MA
bros entire point was debunked by his own source :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Then by this logic, most white girls going for black guys are self hating as well, do you admit this?

bros entire point was debunked by his own source :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Not really jfl, shes literally coping that white guys didn't want her lmao and that black guys are poor?

There not mutually exclusive lmao

Then by this logic, most white girls going for black guys are self hating as well, do you admit this?
There is no "by this logic" this logic only applies to blacks because they have a fundamental reason to self-hate. Black girls hate their own race for very different reasons than white girls do. White guilt is not even remotely the same as blacks wishing to be white.

• +1
Not really jfl, shes literally coping that white guys didn't want her lmao and that black guys are poor?

There not mutually exclusive lmao
Its cause and effect, black men have disappointed her, therefore she tries to date white men, she realizes white men don't want them

• +1
Its cause and effect, black men have disappointed her, therefore she tries to date white men, she realizes white men don't want them
honestly that would drive me insane.

Her video says literally the opposite :lul:

Have you not heard of black women having their whiteboy phases

• +1
There is no "by this logic" this logic only applies to blacks because they have a fundamental reason to self-hate. Black girls hate their own race for very different reasons than white girls do. White guilt is not even remotely the same as blacks wishing to be white.
Have you not heard of white guilt jfl :lul:

Have you not heard of white guilt jfl :lul:
ive seen the memes yes, and they all portray them as hypocrites who will still date white men exclusively

• +1
I reckon it's because all of the emphasis placed on feminism and minority (read: black) rights. In other words, black women are the most coddled and celebrated in society. Just take a look at who played juliet in that new play, she has a beast jaw and still got pushed into the main role along with Tom Holland in a romantic context.