why are third world ethnics so tiny?

R

rl⠀

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Tiny feet, tiny skeletons, skinny, 5ft6 is to them what 6ft is to whites

i'm witnessing the infestation of my town with those leeches (you can tell they are all retarded and useless, they are just roaming around and creeping everyone out) and it makes me sick to my stomach

just go away, subhumans

we don't need potential rapists, terrorists and thieves to work for glovo or as fruit-pickers

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: watah, ChadFucksYourOneitis, Roquefort and 17 others
Malnutrition

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort, Deleted member 21863, The Thinker and 5 others

i'm witnessing the infestation of my town with those leeches (you can tell they are all retarded and useless, they are just roaming around and creeping everyone out) and it makes me sick to my stomach

just go away, subhumans
Idk here in asia 6'2 is the average height. Take that, pinkoid (brown balkanoid to be more precise aka non-white).

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22627, Razeb, Roquefort and 14 others
check your white privilege before spewing racist rhetoric like this

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, HOLYFUARK and Deleted member 31445
They’re probably already height mogging me by 2023 (5’8)

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Roquefort, horizontallytall, humanoidsub7 and 3 others
Malnutrition

caused by their horrible standard of living, which was caused by those retards doing their best to neuter basic evolutionary mechanisms just because they are too mentally fragile to allow free sexual selection within their societies.

really funny considering a lot of those people (primarily those from the Middle East) were brutal IQ-moggers (who made euros look like abos intellect-wise not so long ago) before that disgusting gore travesty that is islam took over.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, XtrovertNTnormalfag, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and 2 others
That's only the case in places like Indonesia or Bolivia.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: iam good boy and HitAndRun
Cuz less body less calories. Dudes going to survive a whole year on like 5 snicker bars

• JFL
Reactions: JovenCansao, Roquefort, horizontallytall and 6 others
Cos they sacrificed all the tall people to the reptilian sun Gods

• JFL
Reactions: Razeb, Roquefort, latincell95 and 1 other person
I’m short. But I tower over the tiny goblins & insects that swarm the SF Bay Area.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro, ROTTING, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and 1 other person
Ethnics from third world countries generally don't get proper nutrition. Their diets mostly comprises of grain(wheat or rice both empty calories) and some pulses and cereals. All low in protein. The only meat that they include in their diet is generally chicken and fish in smaller quantities. I can't find the study but around 60-70% of people in Bangladesh have some form of nutritional deficiencies.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass, Roquefort, justinzayn and 6 others
That's only the case in places like Indonesia or Bolivia.

and brunei, cambodia, nepal, bangladesh, laos, malaysia, thailand, vietnam and many others, dude. I'm seeing these microorganisms roaming around my city every day and they barely qualify as homines sapientes

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: watah, Roquefort, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and 2 others
Ethnics from third world countries generally don't get proper nutrition. Their diets mostly comprises of grain(wheat or rice both empty calories) and some pulses and cereals. All low in protein. The only meat that they include in their diet is generally chicken and fish in smaller quantities. I can't find the study but around 60-70% of people in Bangladesh have some form of nutritional deficiencies.

and western civilization should be blamed for that? they are also ugly, retarded and utterly useless for modern society, btw. just saying.

muh globalism, muh every human is born equal.

channing-tatum-lol.gif

just fuck off from europe and build functional countries for yourselves, you fucking leeches.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, Roquefort, Looks234 and 6 others
Yes let’s import 6’ African tribal moggers to the new world instead.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Roquefort, ROTTING, CFW432 and 2 others
and western civilization should be blamed for that? they are also ugly and retarded, btw. just saying.

muh globalism, muh every human is born equal.

channing-tatum-lol.gif

just fuck off from europe and build functional countries for yourselves, you fucking leeches.
The only reason they are in that position is because the British Empire plundered their land. The entire region of bengal was one of the richest areas in the world during the 1700s but because of the heavy taxes and artificial famines caused by the British crown to fund its wars overseas. It turned into an utter shithole but I do agree that even the people of Bengal share part of the blame. East Asian countries were annexed too but they were still successful in building prosperous countries. Imo the main problem with Bengal is that the people are too lazy to do shit about anything, the lack of proper infrastructure and religious conflicts.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, LooksOrDeath, Roquefort and 4 others
The only reason they are in that position is because the British Empire plundered their land. The entire region of bengal was one of the richest areas in the world during the 1700s but because of the heavy taxes and artificial famines caused by the British crown to fund its wars overseas. It turned into an utter shithole but I do agree that even the people of Bengal share part of the blame. East Asian countries were annexed too but they were still successful in building prosperous countries. Imo the main problem with Bengal is that the people are too lazy to do shit about anything, the lack of proper infrastructure and religious conflicts.

so much cope in one post

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and ReadBooksEveryday
so much cope in one post
"Europe" was a backward shithole for entirety of human history til about 18 century. And don't cope by saying 'muh romans' or 'muh Greeks' calling these ancient people European - a modern invention is a joke.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zura, Primalsplit, Roquefort and 1 other person
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
He doesn't disagree. Because you can't disagree with a fact. He's just in denial.
i think ur in denial boyo

muh bangladesh was the wealthiest place in the world! they just took it from us!

caging.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: watah, Primalsplit, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and 3 others
Which part you don't agree with?
The irony that a fat lazy incel that can’t even lose weight, has been around for over 5 years, is still subhuman, yet thinks he has the superior lens to put on and judge some malnourished immigrant subhuamns

The irony will always be compounding, but it goes to show that it’s always subhumans that judge other subhumans the hardest. Partly projection, and partly based on objective reality.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, 1uft, ChadFucksYourOneitis and 11 others

muh bangladesh was the wealthiest place in the world! they just took it from us!

caging.
It's true tho. Look it up.There are accounts of the wealth in this region from many sources ranging from Marco Polo to Ibn Battuta. Including British officers from the East India company and the Dutch East India Company. The British levied taxes on basic goods like salt and grains and forced the farmers to grow cash rich crops that could be sold in Europe for a profit and left nothing for bengal. The Bengal famines killed 10x more people than in the Irish famines. All of this is well documented and generally agreed upon by even British historians.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 31422 and SecularIslamist
genetics play a big role in height and health in general. I’m from a third world country but a lot of guys are tall despite being malnourished. Height varies from 5’4 to 6’3. The average is 5’7 yeah they are short compared to the west

caging.
"Bengal came under the suzerainty of the Mughal Empire, as its wealthiest province. Under the Mughals, Bengal Subah rose to global prominence in industries such as textile manufacturing and shipbuilding,[9] its economy in the 18th century exceeding in size any of Europe's empires.[10] This growth of manufacturing has been seen as a form of proto-industrialization, similar to that in western Europe prior to the Industrial Revolution."

I never said they "took it from us" @Preston did.

The problem with the rest of the world is that Europe innovated and pursued technology and with it the industrial revolution. This allowed them to colonise the world and become richer. I don't blame them. The easterners would've done the same as they had done for millennia. They probably wouldn't have seen any use of travelling west other than to fuck the women though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23819
"Bengal came under the suzerainty of the Mughal Empire, as its wealthiest province. Under the Mughals, Bengal Subah rose to global prominence in industries such as textile manufacturing and shipbuilding,[9] its economy in the 18th century exceeding in size any of Europe's empires.[10] This growth of manufacturing has been seen as a form of proto-industrialization, similar to that in western Europe prior to the Industrial Revolution."

The problem with the rest of the world is that Europe innovated and pursued technology and with it the industrial revolution. This allowed them to colonise the world and become richer. I don't blame them. The easterners would've done the same as they had done for millennia. They probably wouldn't have seen any use of travelling west other than to fuck the women though
Yes I agree with this. I don't blame the Brits. Civilizations have fallen and risen for millennia. Just because one civilization commits atrocities doesn't mean that it generalizes over all of time. I'm not scapegoating Brits for what they did. Long years of war obviously puts them at a technological advantage. The brits did what they did, now they are no more but still even after 70 years its still a shithole. There needs to be some accountability.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist

source: bangladeshi copers

It's true tho. Look it up.There are accounts of the wealth in this region from many sources ranging from Marco Polo to Ibn Battuta. Including British officers from the East India company and the Dutch East India Company. The British levied taxes on basic goods like salt and grains and forced the farmers to grow cash rich crops that could be sold in Europe for a profit and left nothing for bengal. The Bengal famines killed 10x more people than in the Irish famines. All of this is well documented and generally agreed upon by even British historians.

just accept white people are genetically , physically and intellectually superior and always have been

and shitskins are genetically , physically and intellectually inferior and always have been

even other white countries who havent colonized and stolen are still rich, proving its just genetics for us to be smarter

even other shitskin countries who didnt get stolen from are still poor, proving its just genetics for you to be inferior, weak , low iq cucks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and Jason Voorhees
The irony will always be compounding, but it goes to show that it’s always subhumans that judge other subhumans the hardest. Partly projection, and partly based on objective reality.
Nowhere else is subhumans judging subhumans is evident than the ratings section if this forum.

Yes I agree with this. I don't blame the Brits. Civilizations have fallen and risen for millennia. Just because one civilization commits atrocities doesn't mean that it generalizes over all of time. I'm not scapegoating Brits for what they did. Long years of war obviously puts them at a technological advantage. The brits did what they did, now they are no more but still even after 70 years its still a shithole. There needs to be some accountability.
Assuming we lived in a just world but we don't. Past empires and civilisations never paid for it so why should Brits or other European empires like France. America has fucked up a lot of the world today via wars and economic sanctions but they are losing their dominance.

Empires losing their standing is the biggest payback because they never recover.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31422 and Jason Voorhees
less energy requirement so they can slave away longer

Thanks for proving my point. Denial.
just accept white people are genetically , physically and intellectually superior and always have been

and shitskins are genetically , physically and intellectually inferior and always have been
Even white supremacist agree chinks are higher IQ
even other white countries who havent colonized and stolen are still rich, proving its just genetics for us to be smarter
They did get colonised - if you include Huns, Turks etc.

Like I said no one wanted to conquer whites because nothing of value was there other than cold rocks and ico, it was whiteys who were dying to go east.
even other shitskin countries who didnt get stolen from are still poor, proving its just genetics for you to be inferior, weak , low iq cucks
Stfu you're dying to be in a first world country. You e made numerous threads about this. Just stfu and keep coping second worlder.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31422
The irony that a fat lazy incel that can’t even lose weight, has been around for over 5 years, is still subhuman, yet thinks he has the superior lens to put on and judge some malnourished immigrant subhuamns

you forget that he is 30 year old balkan subhuman whose only hobby at his age is making alts on this forum every month

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday

You didn't give any reasonable counter arguments. You didn't refute any of my points. This entire post can be summed up with a single sentence "muh whites are gods". Your arguments have no foundation, your points are moot and you lack conviction. I'll continue this debate when you have something worthwhile to say.

just go away, subhumans

we don't need potential rapists, terrorists and thieves to work for glovo or as fruit-pickers
Malnutrition, poverty, arranged marriages allowing subhumans to breed instead of letting women select

In my country everyone is 4`11 and 2 PSL ans girls get pregnant at 11

just go away, subhumans

The average white is 5ft9 and a cuck like adam22, stop coping

OK fine, 6ft+ dinka tribal BBC warriors headed your way. Enjoy 🤗🤗🤗

Anyway, MENA in my opinion have no reason to be short. You guys drink milk and eat meat just like south Asian muslims, so if western raised south Asian Muslims can reach average western height which is like 5'9-5'10, then again, you have no excuse.

White countries that didn't colonize or steal were always small insulated countries that were insulated by surrounding bigger European countries, with small economies that never needed to. Like lichtenstein, Switzerland, and Sweden (geographically not small, but population wise yes). And what non European countries from Africa and Asia weren't colonized?

Shut up you fucking sfcel nerdic rodent, you are literally 5’4”, a shitskin curry like @Preston could spit in your direction and you would think it’s raining, it’s always the biggest subhumans boasting about the superiority of their race, truly ironic.

Shut up you fucking sfcel nerdic rodent, you are literally 5’4”, a shitskin curry like @Preston could spit in your direction and you would think it’s raining, it’s always the biggest subhumans boasting about the superiority of their race, truly ironic.
yea but my race has allowed me to have more sex than 99.9% of this forum statistically

get mogged shitshit

youll never be white

+ seems i hit a nerve 🤣

yea but my race has allowed me to have more sex than 99.9% of this forum statistically

get mogged shitshit

youll never be white

+ seems i hit a nerve 🤣
You didn’t hit a nerve, I just hate delusional people all alike, and if being white means being a subhuman eyebrowless cumskin ghoul like you then I don’t want to be white

3502258_IMG_6471.jpeg

This would be your pov if you ever came across me, you 5’4” sorry excuse for a man, the average zoomer girl on the street literally heightmogs you lmfao.

You didn’t hit a nerve, I just hate delusional people all alike, and if being white means being a subhuman eyebrowless cumskin ghoul like you then I don’t want to be white

3502258_IMG_6471.jpeg

This would be your pov if you ever came across me, you 5’4” sorry excuse for a man, the average zoomer girl on the street literally heightmogs you lmfao.
lmfaooo i hit a nerve so hard, me and the discord bros are caging at you rn

im not delusional, i literally have slayed more than 99.99% of this forum, wtf am i being delusional about, i simply mog you

and i do have eyebrows, white people have the densest and most hair lol, including on eyebrows eyelashes etc

"i dont want to be white" yea sure buddy

clearly u do otherwise u wouldnt be so visibly angry at me

caused by their horrible standard of living, which was caused by those retards doing their best to neuter basic evolutionary mechanisms just because they are too mentally fragile to allow free sexual selection within their societies.

really funny considering a lot of those people (primarily those from the Middle East) were brutal IQ-moggers (who made euros look like abos intellect-wise not so long ago) before that disgusting gore travesty that is islam took over.
Islamic scholars were among the best. This was in centuries past. It's the advent of Saudi oil wealth and the propagation of poisonous Wahhabi Islam that set the middle east back centuries

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
lmfaooo i hit a nerve so hard, me and the discord bros are caging at you rn

im not delusional, i literally have slayed more than 99.99% of this forum, wtf am i being delusional about, i simply mog you

and i do have eyebrows, white people have the densest and most hair lol, including on eyebrows eyelashes etc

"i dont want to be white" yea sure buddy

clearly u do otherwise u wouldnt be so visibly angry at me
“Me and the discord bros are caging at you rn” 🤓

Also JFL you think I don’t remember you matching with bottom of the barrel ethnics on Tinder, maybe you can trick newfags into believing you are some slayer, but not me

Mirin your dense eyebrows btw :forcedsmile:
3013473_9EE844DA-5C59-488B-AFF6-06C02BC207DA.png

I’d stomp on you like a cockroach irl, you pathetic manlet, don’t @ me again with your sfcel bullshit.

“Me and the discord bros are caging at you rn” 🤓

Also JFL you think I don’t remember you matching with bottom of the barrel ethnics on Tinder, maybe you can trick newfags into believing you are some slayer, but not me

Mirin your dense eyebrows btw :forcedsmile:
3013473_9EE844DA-5C59-488B-AFF6-06C02BC207DA.png

I’d stomp on you like a cockroach irl, you pathetic manlet, don’t @ me again with your sfcel bullshit.
muh matching with bottom barrel ethnics, that literally means nothing 🤣

i slayed like 10 white girls. coomed inside white slim jbs 600+ times, while you would never have that cos ur not white

and they are dense, just blonde

you wouldnt do shit irl, ur a little nerd

this is what kind of person i am

i bet i would bully you irl

and ill @ u as many times as i want with SF bullshit because i like making deathnics seeeeethe, it makes me happy

you will never be white

also send me a pic of ur black eyes pls bro,i need some comedy for tonight

@vicecity look at the avatar of the first post

white brah are promoting the cock

@Preston i think i realized why u seethe so much for me. are u from a cuck country that got colonized by brits im guessing? 😆

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
and they are dense, just blonde
Yeah whatever you say, it looks like you have no eyebrows either way, low T sissy faggot trait
Men possess several traits that appear to function primarily in threatening rivals. For example, beards and eyebrow hair grow at puberty in males and may signal dominance through association with testosterone levels and by increasing the apparent size of the jaw and brow.

you wouldnt do shit irl, ur a little nerd

this is what kind of person i am

i bet i would bully you irl
BAHAHAHA I think you don’t realize the magnitude of the situation, you are literally 5’4”, I would crush your frail manlet body with ease, also keep boasting about your experiences as a kid when you weren’t bottom 1% percentile height for your age, you undeveloped clown

Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

@Preston i think i realized why u seethe so much for me. are u from a cuck country that got colonized by brits im guessing? 😆
My village got colonized by Portuguese not British but they left after some 50 years, my village was then independently ruled by landlords and feudal lords that ended after the unification.