Why are u guys so picky when it comes to race?

tombradylover

tombradylover

5.5 PSL Persian Incel
One thing I don't understand about the users on this site is when it comes to fucking women and race u guys are so picky. Me personally ill fuck any girl any skin color any race. I wanna grape and make all women bleed in their anus and pussy its high T to not discriminate like that. Obviously I think having preferences is very valid but never fucking a certain girl even if shes hot cuz shes indian or asian or latina is weird to me ngl. Obviously this is purely for fucking not marriage. When it comes to graping women, why are u guys so picky when it comes to skin color and race?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Gengar, yyy, borntosuffer and 34 others
i'd fuck all races

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: psychomandible, JohnBaza, greywind and 4 others
Because I'm abo only😍🥰

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar, borntosuffer, psychomandible and 17 others
A pretty girl is a pretty girl

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer, aesthetic beauty, rooman and 6 others
A handsome man is a handsome man

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer, JohnBaza, rooman and 3 others
A pretty girl is a pretty girl
thats what im saying but most these niggas are like "nah shes slightly darker then me so I'm gonna pass" Like wtf how cucked and weird is that?

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza and try2beme
thats what im saying but most these niggas are like "nah shes slightly darker then me so I'm gonna pass" Like wtf how cucked and weird is that?
I dont understand it i like tanned girls even if its more than me lol

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza and tombradylover
@FrameMaxxxer is a literal white chad yet he always pounds indian htbs and asian foids because he's high T and sex is sex. Why tf are the users on this site so picky. Like what makes u guys think u can even be this demanding? JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and hopecel
@hopecel @iloveboobs @Jason Voorhees am i missing something here guys?

• +1
Reactions: hopecel and iloveboobs
I dont care about race either. I only dislike dark skinned girls that's it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, 5'8manlet, try2beme and 3 others
stopped reading here
why wouldnt u fuck a hot asian girl tho. All races have hot girls. Its just weird to me u wouldn't fuck a clear cut hot girl because shes asian. Wtf?

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs
I dont care about race either. I only dislike dark skinned girls that's it.
id still fuck a dark skinned girl but prob not a African black girl but that's cuz they don't look human to me no offense to blacks

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
why wouldnt u fuck a hot asian girl tho. All races have hot girls. Its just weird to me u wouldn't fuck a clear cut hot girl because shes asian. Wtf?
because they disgust me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and tombradylover
because they disgust me
weird. I only feel that way toward African black women but if i saw one i thought was hot id still fuck her brains out. are u like that too?

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel and iloveboobs
One thing I don't understand about the users on this site is when it comes to fucking women and race u guys are so picky. Me personally ill fuck any girl any skin color any race. I wanna grape and make all women bleed in their anus and pussy its high T to not discriminate like that. Obviously I think having preferences is very valid but never fucking a certain girl even if shes hot cuz shes indian or asian or latina is weird to me ngl. Obviously this is purely for fucking not marriage. When it comes to graping women, why are u guys so picky when it comes to skin color and race?
Coping sfcels and self hating ethincs are the only ones that have a strict race requirement. But in reality their actions would speak exactly opposite of it. Sfcels would acts liberal and pro race mixing if a women like this showed even a little interest in them.
Mullata

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, hopecel and tombradylover
weird. I only feel that way toward African black women but if i saw one i thought was hot id still fuck her brains out. are u like that too?
i would fuck a black or dravidian but never asian

• Woah
Reactions: tombradylover
Coping sfcels and self hating ethincs are the only ones that have a strict race requirement. But in reality their actions would speak exactly opposite of it. Sfcels would acts liberal and pro race mixing if a women like this showed even a little interest in them.
View attachment 3220008
based. That girl is hot and id fuck her brains out no question. But a lot of users here wouldn't just cuz shes not fully white. Really fucking weird to me

• +1
Reactions: GigaStacySexual
Is it cause ur already in dark mode?
She can be dark skinned but has to be lighter than me that's it. I don't like girls darker than me. I like the contrast of my dark skin with lighter skin :love:

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, GigaStacySexual and tombradylover
Ethnic girls are most likely ugly and low iq altought if a sheboon negress was HTB+ id fuck her wihtout a doubt

• JFL
Every chocolate girl needs a little vanilla
View attachment 3220008
She's considered white in Southern Europe
Maybe some guys are disgusted with dark pussy the same way I'm disgusted with blue eyes? Well I'd still hit if I could tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, GigaStacySexual and tombradylover
Every chocolate girl needs a little vanilla

She's considered white in Southern Europe

Maybe some guys are disgusted with dark pussy the same way I'm disgusted with blue eyes? Well I'd still hit if I could tbh
its just weird to me like im talking purely sex imagine passing up on fucking a hot girl cuz shes not full blown white. Like wtf are we doing here bro that's cucked and weird asf

• +1
Reactions: GigaStacySexual and hopecel
Ethnic girls are most likely ugly and low iq altought if a sheboon negress was HTB+ id fuck her wihtout a doubt
would u pass up on graping and blowing an ethnic girls brains out if shes HTB+? If yes then ur weird asf and have an unjustified superiority complex

• +1
Reactions: MoggerM
they look very distinct compared to every other black ethnic group
Abos aren’t they’re a completely separate race.

Abos, Melanesians and Dravidians are all pretty much the same race under the australoid category

• JFL
Abos aren’t they’re a completely separate race.

Abos, Melanesians and Dravidians are all pretty much the same race under the australoid category
would u fuck a stacy abo :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel and ElTruecel
its just weird to me like im talking purely sex imagine passing up on fucking a hot girl cuz shes not full blown white. Like wtf are we doing here bro that's cucked and weird asf
Tradcucks be wearing Viking symbols yet seethe about ytbois who fuck mulattas forgetting that actual Vikings fucked whoever they could including foids of color and even males tbh :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever and tombradylover
Tradcucks be wearing Viking symbols yet seethe about ytbois who fuck mulattas forgetting that actual Vikings fucked whoever they could including foids of color and even males tbh :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Literally its so fucking HIGH T to fuck anyone and everyone that is hot yet niggas on here will call u a cuck for having that mentality I'm just baffled tbh interestingly enough those niggas are steering clear of this thread rn i haven't seen one good argument or point yet for not fucking all races i wonder why :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
@FrameMaxxxer stop being quiet and in ur shell and leave a comment on my thread u fucking asshole u been ignoring me since u started fucking that htb with that juicy ass as ur side piece GTFIH AND TELL THESE NIGERS ITS LOW T TO NOT FUCK ALL RACES

I'd fuck Greenlanders too dawg

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel and tombradylover
I don’t like girls darker skinned than me tbh
My skin tone or lighter is good
But prefer lighter

• +1
Asian Latina Med Arab or White

Darkies are a no no

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel and tombradylover
I don’t like girls darker skinned than me tbh
My skin tone or lighter is good
But prefer lighter
i understand but u would never fuck a girl darker then u even if shes stacylite? Like perfect face and amazing body but shes darker then u and u still wouldn't fuck? I prefer lighter skinned girls too but i would grape dark skinned girls too ngl except africans unless i find a hot one

• +1
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes
imagine rawdogging megan thee stallion and beyonce

• +1
Screenshot 20241005 170937 TikTok
I'm picky but I'd do these two at once

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: hopecel, kyrre and tombradylover