Why are Western cancer patients getting younger and younger?

What do you think are reasons cancer rates are on the increase in young Western people?

• Total voters
Yep these damn poison shots have lowered people's immunity big time. Probably their plan to keep population in check over the coming years.
Low-key hoping it affects fertility rates.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
The real cause is the decline in genetic fitness.

Before modern medicine, upwards to 50% of each generation would die as infants. A further 75% would be dead before they reach adulthood.

people that shouldn't even be alive are growing up, reproducing and spreading their blood, the faulty genetics slowly build up every generation until you have a generation of sick mutants that can't even maintain their own physiology. They get cancer at extremely young ages, they can't even reproduce without medical assistance.
I was very sickly as a little boy because I had pneumonia. I had to go to hospital for it because it was so bad.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
The real cause is the decline in genetic fitness.

Before modern medicine, upwards to 50% of each generation would die as infants. A further 75% would be dead before they reach adulthood.

people that shouldn't even be alive are growing up, reproducing and spreading their blood, the faulty genetics slowly build up every generation until you have a generation of sick mutants that can't even maintain their own physiology. They get cancer at extremely young ages, they can't even reproduce without medical assistance.
Higher estrogen and sugars in modern diet which feed cancer cells like no tomorrow

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
I was very sickly as a little boy because I had pneumonia. I had to go to hospital for it because it was so bad.
Over.

Higher estrogen and sugars in modern diet which feed cancer cells like no tomorrow
pseudo intellectual bunk. Estrogen increase risk of breast cancer and other female associated cancers, it doesn't increase cancer rates in general. Many other cancers are lowered in risk from Estrogen. For example prostate cancer. Any hormone that stimulates growth in any way will increase risk of some kind of cancer.

Test and DHT makes your dick and balls grow, so it increased risk of dick and balls cancer.

Estrogen makes you grow tits, so it increases risk of tits cancer.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Inflammation from absolute dog shit tier diets - processed foods, PUFAs, slave foods like pasta, beans, and bread.

Constant stress from work, environment, toxic people, general degradation and rat racing.

Compounding effect from sicker and sicker parents reproducing. Weak children thrown into a shit infested world of bad food, stressful environment, and toxic relationships = early onset of cancer.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies