Why are Western cancer patients getting younger and younger?

What do you think are reasons cancer rates are on the increase in young Western people?

• Total voters
Pork’s fat is directly correlated with it’s diet because it’s not a ruminant unlike beef. If it was fed garbage its fat will be full of inflammatory omega6 fatty acids. Mangalica porks on the other hand are known to be well raised and their fat is higher in omega3, so far less inflammatory

If Islam really cared about people’s health it would also ban chicken, turkey and other white meat too as they are just as omega6 rich as pork

But its still better than Hinduism, which prohibits the most nutrient rich meat (beef)
Islam also advises people not to overeat. 1/3 of the stomach should be filled with food, 1/3 with fluids and 1/3 should be empty. To claim Islam doesn't really care about people's health is kinda weird. Anyway are you saying Omega 6 is the reason behind the cancer?

• +1
Reactions: Chadrapist
poor diet, microplastics and other urban pollutants

Men also have lower testosterone levels while women also have more hormonal diseases.

• JFL
Reactions: Chadrapist
My initial comment was 1+1=2, schizo. You're the one trying to claim that 1+1=3.
look it up, it isn’t that hard.

Could be due to higher and better diagnosis methods. Who knows.

But cancer rates in young adults have been rising steadily over the last decades.

look it up, it isn’t that hard.

Could be due to higher and better diagnosis methods. Who knows.

But cancer rates in young adults have been rising steadily over the last decades.
If it isn't that hard then you wouldn't be typing three lines of text instead.

They bathe and are happy in filth, they're just a disgusting animal in general.
The notion that they are filthy comes from the fact that they have no sweat glands so in order to keep cool and avoid heat stroke they might roll in the mud to cover themselves with it. But it isn’t unique to them many animals also do this. Like elephants

Islam also advises people not to overeat. 1/3 of the stomach should be filled with food, 1/3 with fluids and 1/3 should be empty. To claim Islam doesn't really care about people's health is kinda weird.
Fasting during Ramadam is incredibly unhealthy, yet Muslims still do it. It’s one thing to follow a faith and another thing to admit it’s not physically beneficial for you. Looking for dietary advice in religion is dumb. All big religions have nutritional takes that doesn’t make logical sense, Christianity too

Anyway are you saying Omega 6 is the reason behind the cancer?
Omega 3:6 ratio is very important. If the balance is lost and there’s too much omega6 the body will be inflamed and the blackpilled cause of cancer is inflammation. Omega6 filled seed and vegetable oils are perfect precursors for cancer

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin
Ramadam is incredibly unhealthy, yet Muslims still do it. It’s one thing to follow a faith and another thing to admit it’s not physically beneficial for you.
Muslim countries have the lowest cancer rates in the world, many oncologist attribute this specifically to the extended and regular fasting periods

• +1
Reactions: Chadrapist, CsCurry, Michael Myers and 1 other person
Fasting during Ramadam is incredibly unhealthy, yet Muslims still do it. It’s one thing to follow a faith and another thing to admit it’s not physically beneficial for you. Looking for dietary advice in religion is dumb. All big religions have nutritional takes that doesn’t make logical sense, Christianity too
Why is it unhealthy? People say it's healthy from what I know. And you know that the fasting times differ from country to country, right? Some countries' Islamic folks gotta fast for like 14 hours while others only gotta fast for 8 hours or even less than that. It's not that bad.
Omega 3:6 ratio is very important. If the balance is lost and there’s too much omega6 the body will be inflamed and the blackpilled cause of cancer is inflammation. Omega6 filled seed and vegetable oils are perfect precursors for cancer
I eat Omega 5 I think it is rich butter. Is that bad? I think it says it has fish oil. I notice it's much smoother than regular butter.

• +1
Reactions: Chadrapist and Prettyboy

20% increase within last 50 years, despite everyone being exposed to way more cancerous hazards back in the day
Could be due to higher and better diagnosis methods.
I'm leaning toward this because the death rate should be exponentially higher 50 years ago than it is today (yet it wasn't).

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
I'm leaning toward this because the death rate should be exponentially higher 50 years ago than it is today (yet it wasn't).
We also have better treatments but 5 year survival rate aren‘t good measure when it comes to cancer

We also have better treatments but 5 year survival rate aren‘t good measure when it comes to cancer
Yes, which is why the death rate should be exponentially lower now. Realistically, many cases weren't appropriately diagnosed and reported as cancer deaths 50+ years ago.

Muslim countries have the lowest cancer rates in the world, many oncologist attribute this specifically to the extended and regular fasting periods
Fasting induced autophagy is known to be preventive against cancer, but devoting a whole month to it every year is an incredible overkill if you just want to reap it’s positive health benefits

Thing like the ban of alcohol does have a positive effect, honestly alcohol culture is icredibly toxic in Europe

Why is it unhealthy? People say it's healthy from what I know. And you know that the fasting times differ from country to country, right? Some countries' Islamic folks gotta fast for like 14 hours while others only gotta fast for 8 hours or even less than that. It's not that bad.
Fasting puts your body stress mode, it slows down your metabolism and messes with your hormonal balance (cortisol is released and messes with the thyroid). Its beneficial to do it one or twice a month but not for a whole month

Do you believe in omega 3 supplements or fish only
Supplements have very little omega3 in them. Tbh its easier to just consume fatty fish (mackerel, herring), seafood or cod liver

The notion that they are filthy comes from the fact that they have no sweat glands so in order to keep cool and avoid heat stroke they might roll in the mud to cover themselves with it. But it isn’t unique to them many animals also do this. Like elephants

Fasting is unhealthy? quite the opposite. It's not only following your religion but also very beneficial for you. It's not about dietary advice, an animal is filthy and so we are not permitted to eat it and i agree with this. It's not telling us to consume seed oils, such things weren't even normal back when the holy book was written. Quite a modern issue for modern diseases. Ratios have nothing to do with my religion telling me a pig is dirty and not to eat it, i have seen it with my own eyes. Keeping in good health is required of you in Islam as is keeping a good level of hygiene.

• +1
Reactions: CsCurry and Xangsane
The COVID - 19 VACCINES

What if the amount is right? or you take more.
For reference mackerel has around 5g / 100 g , herring around 2g / 100g, cod liver 14g / 100g

I usually shoot for 5g so with around 10-15 of omega6 I’m still in a good ratio range

For reference mackerel has around 5g / 100 g , herring around 2g / 100g, cod liver 14g / 100g
I have bottles of 180 EPA 120mg DHA Omega 3. Is it worth taking in your opinion? because some will argue that sup is not like food, but if you did your own research, what do you think? will it cover for me. I fucking hate fish.

Pollution, every breath u take is aging u hard

• JFL
Reactions: Bashan
I have bottles of 180 EPA 120mg DHA Omega 3. Is it worth taking in your opinion? because some will argue that sup is not like food, but if you did your own research, what do you think? will it cover for me. I fucking hate fish.
No it doesnt, thats what I’m meaning tbh

Icelandic mackerel has 5-6 grams of omega3 / 100 g, that’s 2 500 - 3 000 milligrams of EPA and DHA. You would need to consume almost two dozen tablets just to get the same amount you could get from simply eating 100 g of fish. Which also has very easily digestable protein and lots of vitamin D

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453 and Bashan
processed food and red meat shouldn't be grouped together
Red meat is great but the stuff you get at supermarkets is pumped with all kinds of vaccines, pesticides etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 19453
Red meat is great but the stuff you get at supermarkets is pumped with all kinds of vaccines, pesticides etc
yeah I would love to get food from a farm but my mom refuses. She says it's too expensive

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and ShowerMaxxing
Same thing with bacon/pig meat. There's a reason Islam forbids things. Sometimes it's not clear but science has proven to us once again why Islam is right and the naysayers are wrong.
Several religions are against swine because it has nasty parasites

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Michael Myers
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 19453
There are no such things as parasite free animals though, its not just pigs
Yeah but pork has roundworms which can get to your brain and cause brain damage or death. Swine taste like humans, even if you cook meats to rid it of parasite you inevitably consume cancerous carcinogens

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
Yeah but pork has roundworms which can get to your brain and cause brain damage or death. Swine taste like humans, even if you cook meats to rid it of parasite you inevitably consume cancerous carcinogens
All kinds of meat can have worms including pork, beef and fish, that’s why it needs to be cooked. Raw chicken can spread salmonella. Parasites are a natural part of the food chain, there is nothing unusual about them

Again I don’t see why pork meat would be special from a scientific view. Unless you are in a third world shithole eating raw pork in a wet market, your chances of getting trichinosos is practically null

2 Reasons:
  1. Many fail to consume adequate nutrients, which are essential for the optimal functioning of the body. Without a sufficient intake of these nutrients, the body's processes can become impaired or cease altogether. So it leads to a decline in the body's natural defense mechanisms. (Nutrients must be obtained through the right diet, physical activity, and exposure to sunlight.) (genes play also a role, but explaining this is more complex)
  2. The harmful factors that exist in our modern environment also play a significant role in biological deterioration. This includes consumption of harmful seed oils, processed foods, chemicals in food/skincare/environment, fasting, stress, exposure to exhaust fumes and air pollution, alcohol consumption, smoking, excessive sun exposure, and the use of certain medications.
While a well-nourished human can effectively manage the impact of these harmful factors, many normies rely on fast food and do not engage in sufficient physical activity or intentional sun exposure. In the past people were just healthier, better diet, more meat, no seed oils, hardly any processed foods, lots of exercise and lots of exposure to the sun, so they could handle this harmful factors much better.

Imo this will get worse and will be seen all over the world, not only the west. Bc the trend is the same everywhere

• +1
Reactions: CsCurry, Doctor Faust and Xangsane
Pigs are the most disgusting animal on the planet, they eat literal shit.
So do dogs yet 10/10 stacies will tongue kiss them and post it on social media.

Pork is filled with saturated fats that will raise your test and make you healthier

Cuz it don’t exist you goofy fucks.

Nobody even knows the science behind MRIs. You’d have to be a physicist, an engineer, and oncologist to be able to determine what is a benign or malignant. Everything done by none is a guess, and anything by an expert by only human physiology (oncologist), or an expert in technology (engineer), or an expert in EM radiation and atomic structure (physicist) is purely speculation.

And humans, as all of life, are sadistic psychopaths at the core, so everyone will diagnose you any chance they get because deep down they want you to be sick. Rates will continue to rise and rise and more and more people will needlessly die, and…

And that puts a smile on my face!

Processed foods and red meat in the same category. You are a joke, and so is so-called "medicine".

Sun exposure lol.

Midwestern and Deep South white women basically booth tan 4-5 times weekly at this point.

Increased Skin cancer rates are almost entirely driven by this demo giving themselves cancer through a booth instead of just going outside for a tan.

Also a lot of parents don’t really care about their kids so they basically feed them garbage even tho 99% of Whole Foods taste great if you cook them (cooked carrots are great, but for some reason lazy parents give their kids raw carrots+ranch for lunch and get surprised when the kid tosses it and Goyslop instead.

Last edited:
Jfl at those voting alcohol and smoking.The question was why are cancer patients getting younger not why do people get cancer.
Radiation and processed foods is most likely the reason

Pancreatic cancer rates are rising fastest in younger women, new research has shown, amid concern that unhealthy lifestyles may be to blame.

Drinking, smoking and eating too much junk food could be behind the phenomenon, according to scientists.
Young Black women, in particular, saw their rates increase 2.23% more than those in Black men the same age, researchers reported in Gastroenterology.

all of the above plus modern "medicine". cavemen didn't have cancer

all of the above plus modern "medicine". cavemen didn't have cancer
Pancreatic cancer rates are rising fastest in younger women, new research has shown, amid concern that unhealthy lifestyles may be to blame.

Drinking, smoking and eating too much junk food could be behind the phenomenon, according to scientists.

Japan: an early-onset cancer outlier​

Ogino and Ugai live and work in the US, but they were born in Japan. Both of those countries are very wealthy, but Japan isn’t seeing the same rise in early-onset cancer cases related to the digestive system, especially in men.

It’s another clue. Japan is one of the only high-income countries where most people don’t usually eat what’s known as a western-style diet, which is heavy on red meat and high-fat, high-sugar processed food. Instead, Japanese people eat more fish, vegetables and legumes (like beans and lentils).

A Japanese meal of soup, fish, rice and vegetables.

In Japan, people rely on fish and plants for more of their protein.
Most children in Japan also walk or ride bikes to school, which helps them get more exercise than children in other countries, who typically travel door to door in buses and cars.

South Korea is ethnically and economically similar to Japan, but South Korean lifestyles are closer to US and western European ones. Early-onset cancers are rising sharply in South Korea, too.

Ogino thinks studying the differences between exposures in Japan and other rich countries could help us find out more about how to prevent certain early-onset cancers.

Covid shots and boosters.

Yep these damn poison shots have lowered people's immunity big time. Probably their plan to keep population in check over the coming years.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers

Japan: an early-onset cancer outlier​

Ogino and Ugai live and work in the US, but they were born in Japan. Both of those countries are very wealthy, but Japan isn’t seeing the same rise in early-onset cancer cases related to the digestive system, especially in men.

It’s another clue. Japan is one of the only high-income countries where most people don’t usually eat what’s known as a western-style diet, which is heavy on red meat and high-fat, high-sugar processed food. Instead, Japanese people eat more fish, vegetables and legumes (like beans and lentils).

A Japanese meal of soup, fish, rice and vegetables.

In Japan, people rely on fish and plants for more of their protein.
Most children in Japan also walk or ride bikes to school, which helps them get more exercise than children in other countries, who typically travel door to door in buses and cars.

South Korea is ethnically and economically similar to Japan, but South Korean lifestyles are closer to US and western European ones. Early-onset cancers are rising sharply in South Korea, too.

Ogino thinks studying the differences between exposures in Japan and other rich countries could help us find out more about how to prevent certain early-onset cancers.

Iodine which Japanese people get a lot of helps keep cancer down a lot of people think. Not sure if Koreans get as much Iodine in their food as Japan or not. My guess is they probably don't.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Everyone check your balls

Iodine which Japanese people get a lot of helps keep cancer down a lot of people think. Not sure if Koreans get as much Iodine in their food as Japan or not. My guess is they probably don't.
@Cheesyrumble

It seems that Western cancer patients are getting younger each year, with these cancers being very common with cancer patients below 35:
  • Brain tumours
  • Hodgkin's Lymphoma
  • Thyroid cancer
  • Leukaemia
  • Melanoma
I am not promoting anti-vaxx propaganda; I have had the vaccine and boosters.

Why do you think cancer patients are getting younger each year?
Covid shots and boosters.
Seed oils
i dont know a single person who had cancer in their 20s
The vaccines when you’re born make you autistic , plant silent cancers inside you
The real cause is the decline in genetic fitness.

Before modern medicine, upwards to 50% of each generation would die as infants. A further 75% would be dead before they reach adulthood.

people that shouldn't even be alive are growing up, reproducing and spreading their blood, the faulty genetics slowly build up every generation until you have a generation of sick mutants that can't even maintain their own physiology. They get cancer at extremely young ages, they can't even reproduce without medical assistance.

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
The real cause is the decline in genetic fitness.

Before modern medicine, upwards to 50% of each generation would die as infants. A further 75% would be dead before they reach adulthood.

people that shouldn't even be alive are growing up, reproducing and spreading their blood, the faulty genetics slowly build up every generation until you have a generation of sick mutants that can't even maintain their own physiology. They get cancer at extremely young ages, they can't even reproduce without medical assistance.
I thought you were @Xangsane.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Xangsane