Why are white women so racist

B

Boxingfan

Kraken
90+ percent of white foids view 98% of men of color as ugly and repulsive. A lot of white girls don't even like normie white dudes. This is why you see some white guys with Asian girls and other races of women

However, setting attraction aside, white foids seem to be the most racist group out there by far. Never believe that BLM or LGBTQ shit that they espouse, Never for one moment believe that they are genuine about it.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 23611, Based_Toad, mug and 24 others
:feelsuhh:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, galego123, Richard_Hungwell and 1 other person
No shit, this is general knowledge jfl
90+ percent of white foids view 98% of men of color as ugly and repulsive. A lot of white girls don't even like normie white dudes. This is why you see some white guys with Asian girls and other races of women

However, setting attraction aside, white foids seem to be the most racist group out there by far. Never believe that BLM or LGBTQ shit that they espouse, Never for one moment believe that they are genuine about it.

• +1
Reactions: litaz, e_naz, ballskin and 1 other person
they hate ugly ethnics but they love chad regardless of ethncity

it seems that they prefer MTN white dudes over ethnic HTNs and sometimes even chadlites

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23611, litaz, LightSkinNoob and 14 others
They're the most non-racist group of women, lmao.

Another useless ethnic male with sour grapes and a chip on his shoulder alert

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, LightSkinNoob, Chadeep and 7 others

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1642660498878.jpg
    FB_IMG_1642660498878.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer, Chadeep, Richard_Hungwell and 6 others
Looksmatched
Yes she's a 2 or 3 ,but still even they are all taken up by the niggers lol I can't even get one of them. Look at this scar head nigger with gray hair and that's what she chooses.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 10652, Deleted member 17791 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 18694 and 1 other person
Yes she's a 2 or 3 ,but still even they are all taken up by the niggers lol I can't even get one of them. Look at this scar head nigger with gray hair and that's what she chooses.
White American woman are weird,they choose the ugliest Black guys :lul::lul:
U can find better looking guys in any random hood

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, Chadeep, Richard_Hungwell and 4 others
TBH, all white women that I see with a mixed kid (she never has wedding ring btw). she's always has that ogre pheno like the pic.

That's a good thing tbh. Removing the inferior genes from the white population and giving it to the blacks.:Comfy:

They get big booty white women and we continue to evolve.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Chadeep, n0rthface and 3 others
White American woman are weird,they choose the ugliest Black guys :lul::lul:
U can find better looking guys in any random hood
It's just be black pretty much here,unless your are obese or extreme dorky or retarded looking. The black guys in the hood? They are slaying both black girls and white girls better then this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, Chadeep, Richard_Hungwell and 1 other person
TBH, all white women that I see with a mixed kid (she never has wedding ring btw). she's always has that ogre pheno like the pic.

That's a good thing tbh. Removing the inferior genes from the white population and giving it to the blacks.:Comfy:

That's just not my view point on it,because that's one reason why sub 5's can't get anyone. They can't get their looksmatch. They either get some black dude or a higher smv white guy.

I've also seen plenty of pretty and sexy women with black guys. Or tallish big white guys.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Richard_Hungwell and lil truecel
That's just not my view point on it,because that's one reason why sub 5's can't get anyone. They can't get their looksmatch. They either get some black dude or a higher smv white guy.

I've also seen plenty of pretty and sexy women with black guys. Or tallish big white guys.
Are you American? Where I'm from, it's literally only fat slags with tyrone's kids.

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Richard_Hungwell
they hate ugly ethnics but they love chad regardless of ethncity

it seems that they prefer MTN white dudes over ethnic HTNs and sometimes even chadlites
This.

@FailedNormieManlet

Are you American? Where I'm from, it's literally only fat slags with tyrone's kids.
Yes in Cincinnati ohio most my life ,which pretty much still am but in a whiter hick town . There is also a black youtuber that says it's different in other states. I'm not exactly sure on that because I havnt traveled. He's a 6'2 blackpilled youtuber who has said he's gotten laid just by being tall and black. But they weren't stacies.

But like I said I have seen plenty of pretty girls that only date black guys. That even put in their dating profiles,no white boys. Seen this since dating apps started with mocospace in 2007

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Richard_Hungwell, lil truecel and 2 others
Yes in Cincinnati ohio most my life ,which pretty much still am but in a whiter hick town . There is also a black youtuber that says it's different in other states. I'm not exactly sure on that because I havnt traveled. He's a 6'2 blackpilled youtuber who has said he's gotten laid just by being tall and black. But they weren't stacies.

But like I said I have seen plenty of pretty girls that only date black guys. That even put in their dating profiles,no white boys. Seen this since dating apps started with mocospace in 2007
Over for America lol. That's unheard off.

Sorry white boy, bbc only teehee

Go ahead and collapse so you don't export anymore of that shit.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Richard_Hungwell and DwayneWhite55
Over for America lol. That's unheard off.

Sorry white boy, bbc only teehee

Go ahead and collapse so you don't export anymore of that shit.
Yeah exactly,and their white theirself. It's ironic how I've seen Asian say no to Asians in the same way. But the incel communities never believed me on this they always had to fight me over something I've seen a ton.

And like I said it's even in my own family. Sisters ,nieces , nieces friends,sisters friends, my own daughter,my x wife went black only. Only one who doesn't is my mother.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Melo95, The_God, Chadeep and 4 others
Yeah exactly,and their white theirself. It's ironic how I've seen Asian say no to Asians in the same way. But the incel communities never believed me on this they always had to fight me over something I've seen a ton.

And like I said it's even in my own family. Sisters ,nieces , nieces friends,sisters friends, my own daughter,my x wife went black only. Only one who doesn't is my mother.
Kek wtf.:lul:

That's crazy man.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Richard_Hungwell and DwayneWhite55

Cope white women are most attracted to black dudes, 90% of white women to be bred by bbc but are too scared to admit because they don’t want to lower their status.

• +1
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory and Richard_Hungwell
You never answered my question

Cope white women are most attracted to black dudes, 90% of white women to be bred by bbc but are too scared to admit because they don’t want to lower their status.
This guy gave me the cold shoulder on one of his other threads

let me ask you this: why aren't you racist?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Melo95 and Richard_Hungwell

Have you ever interacted with a woman before? Any peer-reviewed studies and sources to back up your 90% stat? No? Then stfu nigga

idc. they can keep calling me a dirty ethnic and i'll keep kissing their feet.

skinny white women are goddesses

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Chadeep, Deleted member 15004 and 4 others
Cope, white women's first preference is white men.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: stevielake, Deleted member 17291, Richard_Hungwell and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Melo95, stevielake, GetShrekt and 3 others
I agree. All the pro diversity race mixing propaganda is overblown
Dating is something the even liberals wanna keep separate from politics.

That's if you judge them by their actions

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
white women are only racist against below average white males such as myself
they love bbc and mexicans

the only people who don't believe this don't even live in america ie. eurofags

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, ConspiracyTheory and Richard_Hungwell
Never believe that BLM or LGBTQ shit that they espouse, Never for one moment believe that they are genuine about it.
Women don't have political opinions in general. They just virtue signal to the status-quo to stay in its good graces.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16853, ConspiracyTheory and dreamcake1mo
Women having preference for their own race ≠ racist

majority of most of women of all races will always date with their in group

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Boxingfan, Deleted member 13787, Toth's thot and 4 others
majority of most of women of all races will always date with their in group
This fact is literally meaningless because most women on the planet don't even have the chance to date outside their group in the first place. Retard tier argument.

Women by nature and definition are generally not racist. They are going to fuck the guys with the most value as deemed by society. That's a cope by white aspies and ugly white guys who get rejected by white women. If ugly looking small grey aliens came to the planet and took over as kings, women would be trying to fuck them.

QxDxTVHgQzaHvpVBuQzMQ5.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: CopeMoreCumskins. and Deleted member 18522
This fact is literally meaningless because most women on the planet don't even have the chance to date outside their group in the first place. Retard tier argument.
Are you really this stupid? :feelskek:

Most of the different races in America go with their own in group.

And the 31 year old schizo who thinks “le vaccine is killing us” calling me a retard is hilarious

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Toth's thot

Because I told them to be, they are slaves to my BWC only

If you want to see racism in dating, look at asian women, black/hapa, some arabs and a lot of other ethnic women etc all eager to give up pussy to a white man. They will be social activists against racism but that is only to bolster their own value so they can become acceptable to white men. White women are generally just going with the flow.

I’m white and girls aren’t racist to me🤷‍♂️

If you want to see racism in dating, look at asian women, black/hapa, some arabs and a lot of other ethnic women etc all eager to give up pussy to a white man. They will be social activists against racism but that is only to bolster their own value so they can become acceptable to white men. White women are generally just going with the flow.
Why am I a incel then 4’5 maybe that’s why:lul:

any foid that finds this place is an inferior being by default. you should stop the denial and let a nigger impregnate you and leave you to rot on welfare.

and lol, big booty white women are loved by all, so there is another facet you lose in. do what i already said or just rope.

any foid that finds this place is an inferior being by default. you should stop the denial and let a nigger impregnate you and leave you to rot on welfare.

and lol, big booty white women are loved by all, so there is another facet you lose in. do what i already said or just rope.
Wtf are you talking about? Im a dude.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and darkness97
Because they think they're better than everyone else

Are you really this stupid? :feelskek:

Most of the different races in America go with their own in group.

And the 31 year old schizo who thinks “le vaccine is killing us” calling me a retard is hilarious
No, they don't.

They see their own males as betabucks but if they want to just get a good fuck they'll look for either whites or blacks.

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface

However, setting attraction aside, white foids seem to be the most racist group out there by far. Never believe that BLM or LGBTQ shit that they espouse, Never for one moment believe that they are genuine about it
lol why you mad u non chad ethnic it’s over for you :blackpill:

i mean compared to average white guys, your average ethnic is subhuman jfl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back