Why are white women so racist

Over for America lol. That's unheard off.

Sorry white boy, bbc only teehee

Go ahead and collapse so you don't export anymore of that shit.

Ironic

Just letting you know, Your opinion holds no merit, you have a furry as your PFP unironically, meaning you're 100% deeply mentally ill.

You Are literally genetic run off. Therefore your opinion on anything related to genetics, "superior" this or "inferior" that hold 0 value.

Neck yourself for me.

Ironic

Just letting you know, Your opinion holds no merit, you have a furry as your PFP unironically, meaning you're 100% deeply mentally ill.

You Are literally genetic run off. Therefore your opinion on anything related to genetics, "superior" this or "inferior" that hold 0 value.

Neck yourself for me.
Who are you?

Asian females are the most racist

2859673 1651091155625

I'm mixed race you retard. I changed it like half an hour later. Don't flatter yourself.
Then that confirms your more mentally ill than I ever could've thought. Tsk tsk. Let me do the honors of putting you out of your misery.

I know for a fact if I didn't mention your PFP, you'd still have it, it's been that way for a while...:D

Then that confirms your more mentally ill than I ever could've thought. Tsk tsk. Let me do the honors of putting you out of your misery.

I know for a fact if I didn't mention your PFP, you'd still have it, it's been that way for a while...:D
I change avi every day. I don't feel like engaging with your deranged ideas. Later

Users who are viewing this thread

Back