Why are whites the only race on earth with such great diversity in colors?

sergeant blackpill

sergeant blackpill

Certified Lookism PhD & Licensed SlutHater
We whites are the true people of color, we have all the hair and eye colors while the rest of the world is black and brown, why is this?

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky, mmm, TeraCope54 and 4 others
Genetic luck and environment.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
thank u for looksmaxing tip

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sergeant blackpill, Preoximerianas and intovoid
Due to lack of sunlight + cold climates, not some special superior reason
Lack of sunlight and cold climates makes hair and eyes lighter and makes the body more endomorphic

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima and Deleted member 15099
niggers of color

Attachments

• QkyvqK3C.jpeg
    QkyvqK3C.jpeg
    77.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 2729, Gaia262 and 2 others
I am not one of the most knwoledgeable in antropology, but what I know is that:

> modern humans with blue eyes have ancestors who were born with a random genetic mutation, blue eyes are prevalent in populations native to northern europe, but they are also prevalent in some small groups in algerian mountains and northen pakistan. Blue eyes are a minority feature in southern europe and middle east too. King of Jordania and president of Syria have blue eyes for example.
With theese information I infere blue eyes are an example of convergent evolution, primitive men born with blue eyes had a reproductive advantage (sexual selection) but this feature made their eyes too sensible, so they lost their advantage unless they lived in a place with dark forests, cloudy sky, under the shadow of mountains. Sometimes african people with blue eyes are born, this means the genetic mutation of blue eyes can appear randomly everywhere, anyway the feature of blue eyes became widespread during european copper age (10000 years ago) according to some sources

> as regards the feature of blonde hair, it is not only prevalent in northern europe but among native people of Australia too. I don't know what evolutionary advantage blonde hair gives.

what about red (ginger) hair?
what about the nordid coloring?
why do nordid people have such a unique skin coloring with reddish undertones?

yes, Tom Strijd is the king of coloring

northern chinese, koreans and japanese people have light skin too, but they lack the reddish undertone.

I am southern european and my skin is veri light but, with zero reddish undertone.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Deleted member 15099
Due to lack of sunlight + cold climates, not some special superior reason
Lack of sunlight and cold climates makes hair and eyes lighter and makes the body more endomorphic
what originated native autralians (aboriginals) blonde hair?

what originated native autralians (aboriginals) blonde hair?
They had the same ancestors as the modern day Northern/Western Europeans, then they traveled eastwards and settled and became various groups (siberians, mongols, native americans etc)
These ancestors are known as ANE (Ancient North Eurasians)
Light skin and eyes already originated in the Middle East but with dark hair, these ANE people were the first light-haired people
The reddish undertone is a mutation of the SLC gene, it makes the skin thinner, making blood appear more visible under the skin which gives the red undertone, however it also makes them age faster

Last edited:
There are blond and red haired Melanesians.
8aa62d7e3445dcf04b36ce7547ba1d38.jpg

Blond and red haired Mongolians
main-qimg-9a50d57a7cad0c7288f9c56ff860b338-c

9f2d8cf5418c50c3c61e59e7b6ddae5c.jpg

Blue eyed Indians
main-qimg-249b259f317260d5630af35003790685-c

indian-woman-with-bluish-eyes.jpg

14310924135_e22bf6dca4_c.jpg

Light features can manifest in all races.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 16384, Deleted member 16262 and 2 others
We whites are the true people of color, we have all the hair and eye colors while the rest of the world is black and brown, why is this?
lol mulattos and blacks have darskin, lightskin, mulatto and everything in between
mullatos have green eyes, blue eyes, blond hair, brown hair, curly, straight

mulattos mog cumskins

• Ugh..
Reactions: Hueless
They had the same ancestors as the modern day Northern/Western Europeans, then they traveled eastwards and settled and became various groups (siberians, mongols, native americans etc)
These ancestors are known as ANE (Ancient North Eurasians)
Native australians descend from humans who previously settled europe? It's a ridicoulus claim because there is no trace of blonde hair along the path from europe to australia (india, mianmar, thailand etc)

Last edited:
There are blond and red haired Melanesians.
8aa62d7e3445dcf04b36ce7547ba1d38.jpg

Blond and red haired Mongolians
main-qimg-9a50d57a7cad0c7288f9c56ff860b338-c

9f2d8cf5418c50c3c61e59e7b6ddae5c.jpg

Blue eyed Indians
main-qimg-249b259f317260d5630af35003790685-c

indian-woman-with-bluish-eyes.jpg

14310924135_e22bf6dca4_c.jpg

Light features can manifest in all races.
as I said before a genetic mutation which removes melanin from your iris may appear everywhere but a feature like that became prevalent in the past only in specific environments like central and northern europe, algerian mountains, pakistan's mountains?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16152
lol mulattos and blacks have darskin, lightskin, mulatto and everything in between
mullatos have green eyes, blue eyes, blond hair, brown hair, curly, straight

mulattos mog cumskins
when the cope is too strong...
it happens that someone generalizes about race attractivity so much to consider the entire categoey of white-black mulattos as superior to any other racial group

I am not one of the most knwoledgeable in antropology, but what I know is that:

> modern humans with blue eyes have ancestors who were born with a random genetic mutation, blue eyes are prevalent in populations native to northern europe, but they are also prevalent in some small groups in algerian mountains and northen pakistan. Blue eyes are a minority feature in southern europe and middle east too. King of Jordania and president of Syria have blue eyes for example.
With theese information I infere blue eyes are an example of convergent evolution, primitive men born with blue eyes had a reproductive advantage (sexual selection) but this feature made their eyes too sensible, so they lost their advantage unless they lived in a place with dark forests, cloudy sky, under the shadow of mountains. Sometimes african people with blue eyes are born, this means the genetic mutation of blue eyes can appear randomly everywhere, anyway the feature of blue eyes became widespread during european copper age (10000 years ago) according to some sources

View attachment 1441064

> as regards the feature of blonde hair, it is not only prevalent in northern europe but among native people of Australia too. I don't know what evolutionary advantage blonde hair gives.

what about red (ginger) hair?
what about the nordid coloring?
why do nordid people have such a unique skin coloring with reddish undertones?

View attachment 1441068 View attachment 1441070 View attachment 1441071 View attachment 1441074 View attachment 1441075View attachment 1441072 View attachment 1441076

yes, Tom Strijd is the king of coloring

northern chinese, koreans and japanese people have light skin too, but they lack the reddish undertone.

I am southern european and my skin is veri light but, with zero reddish undertone.
Tom strijd is king of sunbeds first time i check his instagram story it was tanning bed

Because white people are gods

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS