Why Are Women Outperforming Men Academically?

• Woah
Reactions: JamesHowlett
Inceldom is the issue srs

When I was at school, I didn't give a fuck about performing well. Escaping inceldom was my only priority.

If I had a gf in school and was getting invited to parties on the weekend, I would've achieved straight As
Serious bro were you an incel between 17-22?
When did you notice your looksmaxxes started paying off

You strike me as an NT bloke ngl
Did you push yourself socially when average/subhuman then along with gymcelling and looksmaxxing things changed?

Having a Chad friend would've been suifuel
I have one at my workplace glad I met him at work and not uni jfl

Easy, they feel academia will liberate them from the demonic clutch of patriarchy which they're tought to revile but they end up in corporate as a slave

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Serious bro were you an incel between 17-22?
When did you notice your looksmaxxes started paying off

You strike me as an NT bloke ngl
Did you push yourself socially when average/subhuman then along with gymcelling and looksmaxxing things changed?

Having a Chad friend would've been suifuel
I have one at my workplace glad I met him at work and not uni jfl
I was incel until 20

Probably around 19 when i had been gymcelling for 3 years. I had good size and leanness. Then I grew my stubble + hair out. I couldn’t push myself socially when I was ince cause my social life was non existent. I never got invited to shit so spent all my time rotting indoors

I was always NT but just incredibly high inhb with girls because of living 18 years as a fat subhuman. So I went out 4-5 times a week in first year and practiced approaching and escalating. I hung around with slayers to see how they acted and how they managed to pull then copied them.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TeenAscender, AsGoodAsItGets and Chadethnic101
I was incel until 20

Probably around 19 when i had been gymcelling for 3 years. I had good size and leanness. Then I grew my stubble + hair out. I couldn’t push myself socially when I was ince cause my social life was non existent. I never got invited to shit so spent all my time rotting indoors

I was always NT but just incredibly high inhb with girls because of living 18 years as a fat subhuman. So I went out 4-5 times a week in first year and practiced approaching and escalating. I hung around with slayers to see how they acted and how they managed to pull then copied them.
Mirin bro
Sorta similar to me
Nt but high inhibition at first
Started cold approaching on a approach anxiety course, and although was rejected brutally on some occasions

Defo developed some sort of skill tbh
I've mainly held myself back with not lookmaxxing to level I want hence going hard now

I always had mentality of I need to be exactly how I wanna look before trying to slay, get relationship etc, missing chances therefore

Also I doubt myself a lot, eg wondering what to say when in clubs with girls etc
Ima kill any form of inhibition left this year

• Love it
Reactions: forevergymcelling
  • +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Because the conventional no risk taking aspect of school fits perfectly with women's way of thinking.

Women are good at learning things and being taught exactly how to work, while men are better at taking risks and going out into the world by themselves with no guidance to achieve great things. This is why most famous inventors are men. A woman couldn't have made Amazon, Tesla, Apple, Facebook or Google but she can work in one of those companies at a high level if she is taught exactly how to do her job.

Also, women are more compliant than men, which is why they get paid less on average.

Some women really climb the ladder hard

https://www.merckgroup.com/en/company/management/executive-board/belen-garijo.html

Clinical Pharmacology Medical Doctor & CEO
Some women. Sure some women should. There have been women in science and art that contributed to society. But the herd mentality im talking about. The public opinion about working. Most women work out of necessity due to inflation and the fact that salaries remain the same and the mans salary wont suffice.

most of the ambitious corporate climbers aren't as good as men, they just suck a lot of dick

i have less respect for a female ceo than a female secretary. because you know the former had to sacrifice all morality and swallow a swimming pool worth of cum to get to where she is

read something abt this recently

basically comes down to that the value of degrees is dropping and men have seen it faster and academics is no longer worth the effort, girls however are more likely to follow a functional societal set path and are less likely to engage in riskier endeavours (starting a business, freelancign etc)

• +1
men actually get way higher SAT scores, so grading is statistically biased toward women. that’s like asking why nigerians have so many college degrees. affirmative action. feminism is a society-wide affirmative action. this is the actual answer, and what’s even worse is websites say that “the sat is biased for men” (?!?!?) and not “grades are biased to women” but yeah

• +1