Why are you obsessed with girls?

Scorpioned

Scorpioned

Iron
Joined
Jan 19, 2020
Posts
102
Reputation
77
Why are you so obsessed with getting chicks while you know they are 95% of the time nobrain sluts? Why is your world revolving around them while you hate them?
It s not logical
When I came here I thought you wanted to ascend for yourselves, that what mattered for you is to be above more like a goal or something
I saw this like a scientific forum for beauty and self care and advices on it are extremely helpful
But it seems like you are doing all of that for the people that you despise the most
Why do you care so much about them?
 
  • +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020
Greycel moment
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 616, Krezo and 9 others
Why are you so obsessed with getting chicks while you know they are 95% of the time nobrain sluts? Why is your world revolving around them while you hate them?
It s not logical
When I came here I thought you wanted to ascend for yourselves, that what mattered for you is to be above more like a goal or something
I saw this like a scientific forum for beauty and self care and advices on it are extremely helpful
But it seems like you are doing all of that for the people that you despise the most
Why do you care so much about them?


my foid radar is strong with this one
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5180, Krezo, Golden blue and 7 others
Tbh it seems like we all act like women thinking with emotions.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Scorpioned
Dopamine from validation and rejecting sloot
 
  • +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020
Foid detected

mods are failing at detecting foids in registration forms
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Deleted member 2403, Deleted member 1751 and 4 others
can i see your titties pls
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Golden blue, Deleted member 7079, Deleted member 5180 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, CopeIsReal, jackthenerd and 2 others
It is a serious question,
i'm not rich but i can take you on holiday for free if you want? I'l pay for hotels and stuff.
Okay but once we arrived can I leave you for some alpha Tyrone?
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 7079
I have an urge to spread my dna
 
It is a serious question,

Okay but once we arrived can I leave you for some alpha Tyrone?

You can do what you want in the day time.. but at night time i'll be having some poontang and maybe in the morning as well.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Scorpioned and Deleted member 6902
Anyway this is a real question, women will smell this needy odor from a distance and you will never be able to get them by staying in that mind state
It s counterproductive
 
Anyway this is a real question, women will smell this needy odor from a distance and you will never be able to get them by staying in that mind state
It s counterproductive

Yes women can smell my neediness on Tinder that's why i get fuck all matches and Chad gets 10000.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 7079
Pm me your bobs and vagene
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7079 and Deleted member 6902
I'm the only female allowed here because i sucked off lorsss in highschool
 
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: hebbewem and Deleted member 6902
i just wanna clap pussy man
 
  • +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie and Scorpioned
Because I don’t want to die alone and I want others to respect me
 
  • +1
Reactions: Scorpioned
Biological Imperative dah
 
  • +1
Reactions: Scorpioned and Deleted member 6902
07ADC221 A33B 422A 9DD0 6196107DE531
 
  • +1
Reactions: Scorpioned

Similar threads

Gymcel6969
Replies
1
Views
13
Irrelevance
Irrelevance
Moggador
Replies
9
Views
43
Geoff2024
Geoff2024
Jiozz
Replies
23
Views
82
MixedBoyo12
MixedBoyo12
inyerta
Replies
7
Views
97
Mooks Laxx
Mooks Laxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top