Why aren't girls attracted to men's physique as much as we do to theirs ??

Body matters a lot and I have had many girls hitting on me because of my body

But face definitely matters more because girls care a lot about looking NT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28758 and 5.5psl
Y E S and many tinder experiments have been done to prove such. Tall and jacked mogs.
Sometimes I wonder whether people on this site interact with women at all. You'll never hear a jacked dude say that women aren't attracted to jacked men unless some autistic basement dweller. Having a good physique is 100% an smv boost for men. Obviously physique alone won't make you a slayer but combine with other features and you'll def be a slayer. Women benefit far more from physique halo than men do, but men still benefit. Dudes like Alpha destiny, stephiscold etc would be borderline incel without a good physique.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, datboijj, looksseg and 6 others
Uuh They Are. Its just that getting that physique is really rare

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan and 5.5psl
Lol of course they do. Height itself is part of that physique, also, the shoulders are most important part. Shoulders wingspan is one of the biggest predictor of attractiveness to women, together with it's derivative, the shoulders-to-waist width ratio.
This is what both gymcels and femboy shills can't grasp - the attractiveness of male physique to women does exist, but it is only matter of ratios and proportions, and sheer muscle mass has no play in it (unless it works to optically fraud that ratio, which is possible). Triangle-shaped body is just as attractive to women as hourglass figure is to men (in fact probably even more). But the muscle mass is irrelevant to that, and may even looksmin you (if you grow so much muscles that your hips get wider).

The best example is this: widely known meme from /fit/. This guy is flabbergasted as to why women want to fuck him, and himself doesn't understand it. Because he bought into the muscle mass cope, and doesn't get what really is attractive to women, even though it would be massive whitepill to him.

Wr9a9sn4g2261

"They often looks disappointed" he thinks to himself, because this is what his 4chan-rotten mentalcel brain tells him, but they aren't, because they know what they want. Your hypothetical son will not inherit the muscles you worked so hard for - but will inherit the god-tier frame that is so sought after, since it's both a marker for high testosterone and good genes, and ultra-high potential for muscle growth whenever needed for survival.

tldr yes women do look at male physique the same way males look at boobs, legs and asses, but the male physique equivalent of "boobs, legs and asses" is not what most males think it is

• +1
Reactions: DrTony and 5.5psl
Everyone ITT is retarded. Good body in men is underrated as fuck here. It's extremely valuable because it's extremely rare and almost no men have it. There are autistic KHHV neets on /fit/ who became tinder slayers just by hopping on gear and lifting for 1 year giving them jacked huge bodies.

Someone with a body like @Arborist would get girls pussies wet even without his face shown. Do a tinder experiment with only his body pics you will get hundreds of matches.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, looksseg, Deleted member 27472 and 1 other person
Skeletal muscle hypertrophy can ONLY act as a multiplier of the face. Final score is all the matters.
Body x face = IRL treatment
5 x 0 = 0 Not seen as a sexual being
5 + 0 = 5 Gives your respect from your peers, but not admired as a sexual being, maybe as a provider in a cold transactional way

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Alpha Destiny will never be a sexual being :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

Well for one youll never see a guys abs or muscles irl unless theyre roided out or on a beach. Height alone does not beat avg height w muscles. Its biggest multipliers is when its COMBINED with muscles.
Height muscle and lean is a gigantic smv boost. Height alone means jack shit @fogdart

• +1
That picture isnt 6'7 and lean. Thats what loox looks like in candids. Hes huge. One thing people forget is that 140lbs dudes dont look like that irl bruh. Maybe in hardcore gym lighting and close ups lol
What do you consider tall average height in my country is 5’11

• +1
Y E S and many tinder experiments have been done to prove such. Tall and jacked mogs.
100%. Face is more important for LTR, hook ups and short term things physique is very beneficial. Any guy with a legit good physique will say the same.

The only guys that debate the power of physique are the guys that don’t have the physique lmfao

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan, Blackgymmax, 5.5psl and 1 other person
Sometimes I wonder whether people on this site interact with women at all. You'll never hear a jacked dude say that women aren't attracted to jacked men unless some autistic basement dweller. Having a good physique is 100% an smv boost for men. Obviously physique alone won't make you a slayer but combine with other features and you'll def be a slayer. Women benefit far more from physique halo than men do, but men still benefit. Dudes like Alpha destiny, stephiscold etc would be borderline incel without a good physique.
75%+ of guys on this forum don’t interact with women. they all go on about “muh some girl on tiktok says body is gross” But ignore literal studies, tinder experiments and 90% of guys who have good physique who say how there dating life has improved

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan, fogdart, 5.5psl and 2 others
Everyone ITT is retarded. Good body in men is underrated as fuck here. It's extremely valuable because it's extremely rare and almost no men have it. There are autistic KHHV neets on /fit/ who became tinder slayers just by hopping on gear and lifting for 1 year giving them jacked huge bodies.

Someone with a body like @Arborist would get girls pussies wet even without his face shown. Do a tinder experiment with only his body pics you will get hundreds of matches.
inb4 muh some girl on tiktok said she likes dad bods

this forum forgets a very basic rule about female nature - watch females actions, not what they say

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 24940
Alpha Destiny will never be a sexual being :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

Pointless comment. AlphaDestiny is 5'4 how many men are that subhuman heightwise? In most cases (normal height) gym skyrockets SMV.

If he was born 5'9 (and frauded to 5'11 with lifts) he would be a MTB tinder slayer with his amazing body.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, Deleted member 27472 and Lysine
The truth is women don't care about men's physiques.

Attachments

• 6 cars 6 pack.jpg
    6 cars 6 pack.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
If a girl has huge ass big boobs hourglass figure and tanned even with an average face it's enough for me to fuck her
View attachment 2115431
Why aren't girls attracted to a good men's physique as much as we do ?? They still need a good looking face and if you are average facially but a good physique you still ain't a slayer
View attachment 2115432
They aren't attracted to gymcels cuz it's not ideal... You have to be SEXY, not muscle-bound, you have to have a nice round ass and pecs with some fat that they can squeeze, and not some stone-hard muscle with paper skin... I am softmaxxing and you need to see what they do to me even in the middle of the streets 🤭

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl and looksseg
The truth is women don't care about men's physiques.
They only don't care if you are subhuman... This Mugabe piece of shit was a billionaire while his people died of hunger, yet he lived to almost 100 years old...

I'm glad he's ROASTING IN HELL right now and will be there for the next 100000000000000 trillion years (and that's only the beginning).

• JFL
Reactions: Kirby7000
Screenshot 2020 10 30 05 30 12 13

You can call me whatever the fuck you want, but when I put my red swimming trunks on and got to the beach/pool with this body, they would get wild lol wide shoulders + small waist + big ass and legs combo is superior

And I was only 75kg/165lb there at 1.85cm/6'1ft 🤭

• Ugh..
Reactions: horizontallytall and spongebob
inb4 muh some girl on tiktok said she likes dad bods

this forum forgets a very basic rule about female nature - watch females actions, not what they s
Exactly what I say in my post here about “femalegazing” (bullshit of this forum). Women dont know what they want, they find a guy cute but their pussy get wet with another. Guess who they go for?

People here need to go out more and stay less time in Tik tok

Btw, Im one of the examples that improved a lot results by getting a good body

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and 5.5psl
Face is king and height is overrated..
My 167 cm friend have more girlfriends and we have two guys with height of 6'4 , girls don't even talk to them.
And better your frame is less muscle you needed.

• +1
Reactions: looksseg, Johanjohan and 5.5psl
Because feminine figure indicates fiertility while face indicates genetic quality, men are interested in genes+fertility while women are exclusively interested in genes (that's why gym is cope - children don't inherit muscles).
Also even men prioritize face for LTR when they invest they want to invest in good genes.
Ehh depends they can prioritize but they end up simping for LTB with good pheno lol

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson

😭😭😭

• JFL
Reactions: Nebula
Skeletal muscle hypertrophy can ONLY act as a multiplier of the face. Final score is all the matters.
Body x face = IRL treatment
5 x 0 = 0 Not seen as a sexual being
5 + 0 = 5 Gives your respect from your peers, but not admired as a sexual being, maybe as a provider in a cold transactional way
This is y I can’t get married lol, I can’t stand being a provider lol

• +1
Reactions: Agendum
What's your age ?
20 but I’m not betabuxxing for a wife tbh, I’m going to learn to live alone lol.

Cant see myself providing for a female tht will at best be settling for me jfllll

“Never bag a b**** you couldn’t bag w/o a bag” -excuse my language

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Brazitard, Deleted member 24940, Agendum and 2 others
Pointless comment. AlphaDestiny is 5'4 how many men are that subhuman heightwise? In most cases (normal height) gym skyrockets SMV.

If he was born 5'9 (and frauded to 5'11 with lifts) he would be a MTB tinder slayer with his amazing body.
lol his height is irrelevant. Like a true autist he clearly has zero sex appeal (no homo).

He can't be that short though??

lol his height is irrelevant. Like a true autist he clearly has zero sex appeal (no homo).

He can't be that short though??

No he's actually barefoot 5'4 according to himself.

Body matters a lot and I have had many girls hitting on me because of my body

But face definitely matters more because girls care a lot about looking NT
height?

>JBW
>Just take roids

This doesnt apply to normal people

Because a man's instinct is to spread his seed as far as possible, hence the weight we put on neoteny and fertility, whilst for women their instinct is to produce the best offspring possible. This is why they value genes so much more than we do. They can only birthe so many children and on a limited timeframe.

This contrast between sexes creates harmony in the dating world because men have high libido and what to fuck as many fertile women as possible, giving those women lots of genetic options to choose and then breed with.

The door/key analogy fits perfectly. It's as if the keys (men) were all trained to look their entire lives for a door that will accept them. This gives the doors (women) access to all the keys they want, which eventually leads to them finding the one that actually works, since a door can only be opened by one key.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and 5.5psl
Muscles aren't natural, big boobs and asses are natural.

Men have 17 times higher testosterone than woman and we can even fuck a sex doll. Whereas female's sex drive is very low and they will choose the best out of it.

If a girl has huge ass big boobs hourglass figure and tanned even with an average face it's enough for me to fuck her
View attachment 2115431
Why aren't girls attracted to a good men's physique as much as we do ?? They still need a good looking face and if you are average facially but a good physique you still ain't a slayer
View attachment 2115432
Beacase body is a better indicator of fertility than the face in women

Which of the two seems more suitable for carrying a baby?
Images 2