Why aren’t Latinos and NEAs considered ethnic

😂not all Latinos are mestizos you know that right? Plus having Caucasian features, white skin, etc makes them white passing. Use your brain for 2 seconds before saying stupid shit plz
fucking dirty sikh hindu
most are mestizo/triracial/mulatto

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
They are who’s telling u otherwise

They are who’s telling u otherwise
Like here these names and eunwoo got few votes compared to Omar

I know
I was literally pissed because how can an Amerindian be whiter than me, a half Arab

Since Humberto and gonzalo are considered just as ethnic as eunwoo (low votes) compared to Omar when Palestinians exist

LMAO delusional incel
THEY DO NOT HAVE CAUCASIAN FEATURES. THEY ARE MIXED RACE PEOPLE. YOU FUCKING NIGGER PAJEET KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING BROWN SHIT

Jfl lol, they are the scum of earth

Jfl lol, they are the scum of earth
I was literally pissed because how can an Amerindian be whiter than me, a half Arab

Since Humberto and gonzalo are considered just as ethnic as eunwoo (low votes) compared to Omar when Palestinians exist

THEY DO NOT HAVE CAUCASIAN FEATURES. THEY ARE MIXED RACE PEOPLE. YOU FUCKING NIGGER PAJEET KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING BROWN SHIT
Overcompensating keep crying bud 😂

because i’m white
GabachoCopium

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Latinas and asian women are built for BBC

• +1
Reactions: EggKing
ominion

• Love it
Reactions: rand anon
@Xangsane I'd say it's because rather than voting for the names that sound ethnic (all of them imo), users, including myself, voted for what sounds the most ethnic

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
@Xangsane I'd say it's because rather than voting for the names that sound ethnic (all of them imo), users, including myself, voted for what sounds the most ethnic
What makes you think that?

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
What makes you think that?
idk just intuition, could also just be that the latino names that weren't chosen sound more spaniard?

• JFL
South Asians, NEA/SEA, Latinos, MENA are all ethnic

why, pls elab?
Because no one considers NEA to be white. If you're not white or black (afro American) then you're ethnic. Period

• +1
This is actually a pretty recent phenomenon.

Ethnic used to be an umbrella term but it somehow shifted to just be a dogwhistle term for Indians and MENA people.

I don't even think Black people are called "ethnic" anymore.

• +1
NEA are unique in pheno and are big number. Do they aren’t. Ethnic same way black and white are not ethnic

Ethnic means brown mystery meat like Arabs Polyneanss, Latinos, curris, Turks, iranics etc all of them brown mystery meat

• +1
NEA are unique in pheno and are big number. Do they aren’t. Ethnic same way black and white are not ethnic

Ethnic means brown mystery meat like Arabs Polyneanss, Latinos, curris, Turks, iranics etc all of them brown mystery meat
so why do people here consider humberto and eunwoo white names unlike omar

This is actually a pretty recent phenomenon.

Ethnic used to be an umbrella term but it somehow shifted to just be a dogwhistle term for Indians and MENA people.

I don't even think Black people are called "ethnic" anymore.
Why do NEA and Latino often get excluded?