Xangsane

jova
Title

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, rand anon, gooner23 and 1 other person
I think because there are so many of them

And they consider curry and bbc ethnic
well im assuming you are talking about the USA, maybe its because south america is closer then africa and asia

most of them could pass as white

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and Xangsane
well im assuming you are talking about the USA, maybe its because south america is closer then africa and asia
They even consider northeast Asians white

they are considered ethnic IRL though

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, Zeta and Xangsane
NEAs are ethnic nigga

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Those are just names

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Because omar has negative stereotypes and asians are seen as hardworking

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and Xangsane
@Xangsane the thing with those names is that they are European names, but in the US most Latinos are brown Amerindians from Mexico and Central America, so people think of those names as ethnic.

It’s similar to how “Tyrone” is a European name, but people think it’s ethnic because it’s thought of as a black name

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Xangsane
@Xangsane the thing with those names is that they are European names, but in the US most Latinos are brown Amerindians from Mexico and Central America, so people think of those names as ethnic.

It’s similar to how “Tyrone” is a European name, but people think it’s ethnic because it’s thought of as a black name
I’m not going by Muh origin but the ethnicity of the people associated with them
Because omar has negative stereotypes and asians are seen as hardworking
And you can have white Chechens named Omar islamov

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Michael Myers, Trilogy and try2beme
I’m not going by Muh origin but the ethnicity of the people associated with them

And you can have white Chechens named Omar islamov
Chechens are kinda obscure what comes to everyones mind is a brown Saudi or arab nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Whats funny? Are u retarded

Chechens are kinda obscure what comes to everyones mind is a brown Saudi or arab nigga
I know
I was literally pissed because how can an Amerindian be whiter than me, a half Arab

Since Humberto and gonzalo are considered just as ethnic as eunwoo (low votes) compared to Omar when Palestinians exist

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
I know
I was literally pissed because how can an Amerindian be whiter than me, a half Arab

Since Humberto and gonzalo are considered just as ethnic as eunwoo (low votes) compared to Omar when Palestinians exist
Theres latino omars too. Its about what comes to ur mind first

• +1
Ethnic is just another word for brown

I know

@Trilogy

im just an asian passing white man :feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
im just an asian passing white man :feelshah:
I know

Like here these names and eunwoo got few votes compared to Omar

they are though?

How the fuck are mestizos white passing
😂not all Latinos are mestizos you know that right? Plus having Caucasian features, white skin, etc makes them white passing. Use your brain for 2 seconds before saying stupid shit plz

😂not all Latinos are mestizos you know that right? Plus having Caucasian features, white skin, etc makes them white passing. Use your brain for 2 seconds before saying stupid shit plz
they do NOT have caucasian features you fucking piece of PAJEET cunt