why arent latinos laughed at for being low iq as much as blacks are? JFL

C

CMD

Gold
i mean seriously. just look at some of this shit. its just as low iq if not downright lower iq than a lot of negro mumble rap. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
@sportsmogger

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 8uAte, Suns9999, Liferuiner and 12 others
Iq is cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 8uAte, hopecel, irkkedmulatto and 2 others
yet in a racial conflict asians and curries would obliterate latinos
but everyone knows asians and curries arent superior to latinos

sorry

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel, cannotbeasked, Suns9999 and 6 others

sorry
jfl how are latinos superior to asians and indians they always act like they are smarter than us jfl even tho we iqmog them

b4 muh strength cope they arent even the strongest whites and blacks strengthmog latinos easily

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 8uAte, isis_Bleach and sportsmogger
i mean seriously. just look at some of this shit. its just as low iq if not downright lower iq than a lot of negro mumble rap. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

@sportsmogger

Because they aren't

jfl how are latinos superior to asians and indians they always act like they are smarter than us jfl even tho we iqmog them

b4 muh strength cope they arent even the strongest whites and blacks strengthmog latinos easily
cause latinos are nt

asians and curries arent

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 8uAte, hopecel, isis_Bleach and 5 others
Cause it originates from niggers

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: !MagicMan777 and CMD

@sportsmogger

Because it's only a small percentage of Latinos and on the other hand at least 90% of knee grows are "Hood and Gangsters"

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: D1390pilled and CMD
Because it's only a small percentage of Latinos and on the other hand at least 90% of knee grows are "Hood and Gangsters"
cope its a huge amount which is why trump wanted to build the wall and besides hispanics do it far more than arabs asians curries whites etc the only race that comes close is blacks

• +1
Reactions: Elevate Mind
I think low Latino IQ has significantly less negative impact on society than low Black IQ though I never lived among them to judge. Someone from Latino and Negro-infested areas can provide a better input.

I think low Latino IQ has significantly less negative impact on society than low Black IQ though I never lived among them to judge. Someone from Latino and Negro-infested areas can provide a better input.
that would be me and no its just as bad they will harass you if you are civilized and tell you you are jealous because you are a normal human being and not a "gangster" or a "slayer" aka a degen criminal or irresponsible sexhaver like they are

they will even discourage niggas from other races from going to school or college and instead become a gangster or a drug dealer jfl

cause latinos are nt

asians and curries arent
is that really it? i always found it strange why they discriminated against us because we are higher iq but they dont seem to care about iq do they?

also define nt by their definiton

cope its a huge amount which is why trump wanted to build the wall and besides hispanics do it far more than arabs asians curries whites etc the only race that comes close is blacks
From what I heard Latino get mostly picked on for being construction workers, so like I said most of them aren't bad and recently being Latino is more of a Halo. And the reason trump tried to build a wall is because Mexico is the U.S neighbor

From what I heard Latino get mostly picked on for being construction workers, so like I said most of them aren't bad and recently being Latino is more of a Halo. And the reason trump tried to build a wall is because Mexico is the U.S neighbor
no its because they are bringing crime over which is why they wanted to build a wall

ill never get it mexicans can send ms13 here and people will call you racist for trying to deport cartel dudes who are here illegally but when blacks commit crime everyone loses their minds and calls them the n word :ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:

no its because they are bringing crime over which is why they wanted to build a wall

ill never get it mexicans can send ms13 here and people will call you racist for trying to deport cartel dudes who are here illegally but when blacks commit crime everyone loses their minds and calls them the n word :ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:
Youre right but it is what it is man
Blacks have no halos, the only good thing blacks have is bbc's jfl

as if latinos have any halos jfl
Hernan Drago, Adriana Lima, Chico (Partially), Rodrigo Guiaro are Latinos and they are all moggers
And now days most normies want latina gf
Looks are everything and majority of Latinos are better looking than other races :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: CMD
Hernan Drago, Adriana Lima, Chico (Partially), Rodrigo Guiaro are Latinos and they are all moggers
Looks are everything and majority of Latinos are better looking than other races :ogre:
again lookism in action meanwhile blacks are ugly and have more boring culture than latinos

especially the women too imagine if average sheboon looked like beyonce they would be hated less as a race

• +1
Reactions: xantrooper and Prettyboy_Chadlite
wait isnt lima literally a mulatta jfl

wait isnt lima literally a mulatta jfl
No, her parents are both Brazilian but she definitely has some European decency some where

Latinos in the USA are giga NPCs. Some of the most brain-dead people I've ever met. Ask them anything and they'll just respond with a blank fucking stare. They don't think about anything besides fucking and ingesting as much high fructose corn syrup as possible. They commit a lot less crime and their English is dog-shit so they have zero influence on American society 20% of America is Hispanic JFL.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 81734, Xangsane, distance decay and 3 others
Latinos in the USA are giga NPCs. Some of the most braindead people I've ever met. Ask them anything and they'll just respond with a blank fucking stare.
sign of low iq tbh

even higher iq blacks like morgan freeman or some black scientists/nerds iqmog and sentiencemog them easily

sorry
I'd rather live in lower/middle class america as a male spic than a fucking STEMmaxxed curry or slant eyed chink living in upper class suburbs. the latter are absolutely repulsive to women and are just wageslave betabuxxers while their wives fuck other dudes off of tinder, bumble, and okcupid. I've cucked 2 of these STEM majored dweebs with their Asian wives. As a htn HAPA, the Asian foids love my big exotic shaped eyes, I can certainly pass for Latino.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: distance decay, SidharthTheSlayer, LuckyBeast and 2 others
after listening to Jared Taylor, I've concluded that the biggest mistake whitey ever made was ever coming into contact with these hairless chimps. whites are paying for their past laziness, they should have just had the Sicilian or Irish pick the cotton. literally could have just dressed up like a sand nigger to cover your pale ass while slaving on the fields.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 8uAte, xantrooper, CMD and 1 other person
yet in a racial conflict asians and curries would obliterate latinos
Curries average 80 iq lmfao. They shit on their streets, leave trash everywhere and rape anything. Only select few of 1.4 Billion are smart which overrated them in the west

• WTF
It’s not, only small few, I can detect the raging shitskin curry

• WTF
Curries average 80 iq lmfao. They shit on their streets, leave trash everywhere and rape anything. Only select few of 1.4 Billion are smart which overrated them in the west
still iqmog latinos jfl

I'd rather live in lower/middle class america as a male spic than a fucking STEMmaxxed curry or slant eyed chink living in upper class suburbs. the latter are absolutely repulsive to women and are just wageslave betabuxxers while their wives fuck other dudes off of tinder, bumble, and okcupid. I've cucked 2 of these STEM majored dweebs with their Asian wives. As a htn HAPA, the Asian foids love my big exotic shaped eyes, I can certainly pass for Latino.
youre a disgrace for preferring to be latino over curry or rice, especially as a hapa asian nigga

imagine choosing to be some retarded gangbanger thug over a respectable human being because of what foids think:ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: 8uAte and JaceyJace90
Six nine

• JFL
@CMD the comparison isn't valid bro. Give it up

• Hmm...
Says who nigga. Spics get lumped in with blacks for being low IQ and low income all the time jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 8uAte, CMD, SidharthTheSlayer and 1 other person
Says who nigga. Spics get lumped in with blacks for being low IQ and low income all the time jfl
yeah but title. nobody laughs at them

even ricecels growing up sometimes want to be a latino low iq thug but nobody wants to be black jfl

ignore added.

• WTF
RDT 20241010 2327555422246356266037618

Latinos mog cus they have guns and drugs, parties every weekend. Everyone uses motorcycles, gets tattoos and so on.. Violence everywhere.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 8uAte, ey88 and castizo
Latinos mog cus they have guns and drugs, parties every weekend. Everyone uses motorcycles, gets tattoos and so on.. Violence everywhere.
truee

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: CMD and Klasik616
cope asians and curries mog latinos because we are more anti western (b4 muh white worship cope we dont worship whites we just feel sorry for all the bad things we did to them, its more of a guilt similar to what whites feel for blacks) plus curries and asians arent low iq like latinos and curries are strong enough to beat up latinos easily

whites mog latinos obv cuz looks smv iq strength dark triad colonialism

blacks mog them cuz more anti western plus sports and bbc and dark triad thug halo +rap halo

arabs mog latinos cuz higher iq plus brutal terrorist organizations

latinos dont really come close to being the biggest mogger race that goes to whites and blacks second:ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:

@castizo

Tales from a sweatshop in Thailand.

• Hmm...
Reactions: CMD and JaceyJace90
youre a disgrace for preferring to be latino over curry or rice, especially as a hapa asian nigga

imagine choosing to be some retarded gangbanger thug over a respectable human being because of what foids think:ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:
keep coping, unless you're a closet faggot queer you should know that the purpose of a man in this life is to get with women. and most Latinos are hard working family oriented and stereotyped as macho. I just happen to be jungle nigger Asian (Filipino) and we already are more similar with Brazilians/beaners- east asians know it for sure, and deep down as much as they want to deny it, the Flips who have anime pillows know it. my half Portuguese admixture just makes me look pretty boy maxed latino which actually gets me girls including rice foids and white Beckys, but never a Stacy.

• WTF
keep coping, unless you're a closet faggot queer you should know that the purpose of a man in this life is to get with women.:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
stfu the purpose in life as a man is to be a high iq based individual not necessarily to get women sex is a low iq animalistic desire only u filipinos and latinos especially are too low iq to understand that which is why others especially whites who are higher iq and understand the meaning of life look down on you with scorn . its because latinos only care about women and sex and not enough about education or science or philosophy or history or math which is why people,especially whites, look down on them,since whites respect intellect and basedness. latinos are males but are less intelligent than even females of other races on average yet they have a superiority complex which isnt likable tbh . :ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
and most Latinos are hard working family oriented and stereotyped as macho.
cope most latinos are lazy they only work hard because they are in the usa illegally and cant commit crimes or use welfare due to their legal status so hard labor is their only way to make money. curries and asians work just as hard most stem corporations like amazon or big tech like google or apple or tesla is filled with indians and asians. also indians and asians tend to be strict caring responsible family men unlike latinos who beat their wives and children and run to canada to avoid paying child support. and as for being macho, cope again even more. a lot of indian thugs and vietcong killers are just as ruthless and high t as latinos, and asians have a martial arts culture which emphasizes bravery and courage over sheer size and strength alone, which latinos dont . so im not sure if latinos are even more macho in the sense as how white society percieves it aka being strong and intimidating overall, or rather how asian culture defines it. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
I just happen to be jungle nigger Asian (Filipino) and we already are more similar with Brazilians/beaners- east asians know it for sure, and deep down as much as they want to deny it, the Flips who have anime pillows know it. my half Portuguese admixture just makes me look pretty boy maxed latino which actually gets me girls including rice foids and white Beckys, but never a Stacy.
:ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre: if thats what u want i respect it go for it but dont act as if latinos are so much better than anyone else because really no one is better than anyone really:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Last edited:

sorry
Biggest cope ever you know curries mog everything that walks on Vishnu's green earth

• Love it
Reactions: sportsmogger
"Latinos" proceed to post some americanized Mexicans

• JFL