why arent latinos laughed at for being low iq as much as blacks are? JFL

the ones in baby father 2.0 r ricans not mexis jfl
They're the same thing, if someone is americanized they're already brainlets

Because it's only a small percentage of Latinos and on the other hand at least 90% of knee grows are "Hood and Gangsters"
Not even close to true.

Hispanics have the highest % of gangmembers of all people in the U.S. and many of their countries are violent and degenerate af.

At least many African countries like Ghana tend to be more traditional and safer than theirs.

OP is right and I swear it's mainly Euros or Arabs/Indians who gas up Latinos a lot.

I like Latinos, live in a Latino neighborhood, and almost married some of their women but the reality is tons of them have the same social ills as low income Black Americans including kids out of wedlock, poverty, lack of education, gangs, drug dealing, etc.

I think people just like to romanticize how Latinos are due to simping over their women or having a rose tinted view of them. Telemundo usually shows them in a positive light as opposed to American TV depicting Blacks as gangsters, drug dealers, and degenerates. Latin TV knows better than to depict the low lives in their countries that often.

It's crazy too how many Arabs and Indians love to dickride Hispanics like their Papis when they're doing better than Latinos by every single metric in the U.S. jfl. But I get it. Latinos have better PR than them so that's where the dickriding comes from.

Where I live, Latinos dickride Blacks and Italians more than anything else.

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
"Latinos" proceed to post some americanized Mexicans
Ironically, nobody calls themselves "Latino" in Latin America.

That's strictly a U.S. thing. So, it fits.

• +1
Reactions: CMD
Im high IQ latinoboy

• +1
How are latinos so retarded when they are usually descendants of Spanish / Portuguese colony's, even with the family orientation culture they still have nothing going towards them

• JFL
Reactions: 8uAte
stfu the purpose in life as a man is to be a high iq based individual not necessarily to get women sex is a low iq animalistic desire only u filipinos and latinos especially are too low iq to understand that which is why others especially whites who are higher iq and understand the meaning of life look down on you with scorn . its because latinos only care about women and sex and not enough about education or science or philosophy or history or math which is why people,especially whites, look down on them,since whites respect intellect and basedness. latinos are males but are less intelligent than even females of other races on average yet they have a superiority complex which isnt likable tbh . :ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

cope most latinos are lazy they only work hard because they are in the usa illegally and cant commit crimes or use welfare due to their legal status so hard labor is their only way to make money. curries and asians work just as hard most stem corporations like amazon or big tech like google or apple or tesla is filled with indians and asians. also indians and asians tend to be strict caring responsible family men unlike latinos who beat their wives and children and run to canada to avoid paying child support. and as for being macho, cope again even more. a lot of indian thugs and vietcong killers are just as ruthless and high t as latinos, and asians have a martial arts culture which emphasizes bravery and courage over sheer size and strength alone, which latinos dont . so im not sure if latinos are even more macho in the sense as how white society percieves it aka being strong and intimidating overall, or rather how asian culture defines it. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

:ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre: if thats what u want i respect it go for it but dont act as if latinos are so much better than anyone else because really no one is better than anyone really:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
lol Latinos are semi nigger....I would NEVER think they were superior to anyone in most cases, but in this context they mog tf outta you Asians and street shitters

How are latinos so retarded when they are usually descendants of Spanish / Portuguese colony's, even with the family orientation culture they still have nothing going towards them
Many of the Spanish and Portuguese that came to LA weren't the highest class people by any means.

Also, modern Latinos are mixed with Natives and/or Blacks, though there are still White ones around called "Criollos".

• +1
Reactions: distance decay
Jfl i think its because of genetics somehow

Many of the Spanish and Portuguese that came to LA weren't the highest class people by any means.

Also, modern Latinos are mixed with Natives and/or Blacks, though there are still White ones around called "Criollos".
True somewhat like miguel alcubierre is high iq but the only people in latin america doing shit like inventing things or building particle colliders are the white ones the brown ones cant even build developing nations jfl

But for some reason the white latinos cant build first world powers like their spanish or portuguese ancestors despite being genetically identical

Like I said, it's mainly Europeans and self hating Arabs/Indians who dickride Latinos.

Europeans probably think Latinos in the U.S. are like the classy actors on Telemundo or like Spaniards and self hating Arabs/Indians are envious of Latinos being perceived as more White adjacent than them.

In reality, Latinos got a lot of violence, dysfunction, broken households, drug dealing, poverty, gang membership, rape, lack of education, etc. among them. Sometimes, they even say "nigga" more than Black people do.

I like Latinos. Don't get it twisted. I even considered living in Costa Rica at one point. But they're not much different than the "sandnigger" immigrants this site complains about 24/7 and Asians/Indians are levels above them in the U.S.

Niggas on Org will talk about Muslims raping people too much but ignore this.

@ElTruecel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 8uAte, distance decay and sportsmogger
True somewhat like miguel alcubierre is high iq but the only people in latin america doing shit like inventing things or building particle colliders are the white ones the brown ones cant even build developing nations jfl

But for some reason the white latinos cant build first world powers like their spanish or portuguese ancestors despite being genetically identical
Argentina, Venezuela, and Cuba were once some of the richest countries in the Americas on par with the U.S. itself per capita but bad politics destroyed them pretty much.

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte and sportsmogger
stfu the purpose in life as a man is to be a high iq based individual not necessarily to get women sex is a low iq animalistic desire only u filipinos and latinos especially are too low iq to understand that which is why others especially whites who are higher iq and understand the meaning of life look down on you with scorn . its because latinos only care about women and sex and not enough about education or science or philosophy or history or math which is why people,especially whites, look down on them,since whites respect intellect and basedness. latinos are males but are less intelligent than even females of other races on average yet they have a superiority complex which isnt likable tbh . :ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

cope most latinos are lazy they only work hard because they are in the usa illegally and cant commit crimes or use welfare due to their legal status so hard labor is their only way to make money. curries and asians work just as hard most stem corporations like amazon or big tech like google or apple or tesla is filled with indians and asians. also indians and asians tend to be strict caring responsible family men unlike latinos who beat their wives and children and run to canada to avoid paying child support. and as for being macho, cope again even more. a lot of indian thugs and vietcong killers are just as ruthless and high t as latinos, and asians have a martial arts culture which emphasizes bravery and courage over sheer size and strength alone, which latinos dont . so im not sure if latinos are even more macho in the sense as how white society percieves it aka being strong and intimidating overall, or rather how asian culture defines it. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

:ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre: if thats what u want i respect it go for it but dont act as if latinos are so much better than anyone else because really no one is better than anyone really:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
you will always be a betabux cuck whose wives sleep with guys like me. check her phone. I DARE you. she probably has a hidden phone with tinder/okcupid. it takes the average woman about 13 min to cum. 13 MEASLY MIN. Im fucking your wives every night while she chalks it up to "sorry babe traffic is brutal this month due to construction" or "sorry had to run to CVS there was no parking" I've had makeout sessions at work during break and lunch period with Asian foids. squeezing her ass and titties while my mouth is licking her throat. keep seething you sub5 chink you're giga terra coping if you think working at Tesla makes you something lol nobody cares- if you're sub5 ethnic you will only be seen as a useless faggot in society. (;

look how soulless your monolid eye areas are...women evolved to read emotions through the eyes because babies cant talk during their first years, they want to see emotion/character with the eyes. women see a souless husk when staring into that putrid horrific void you call an eye area. you will never ellicit real attraction, meanwhile my giant flip/portuguese eyes make Asian foids melt. Asian foids find my exotic features irresistible.

Attachments

• KIM_SANGUK_R.png
    KIM_SANGUK_R.png
    315.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240413-121438_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20240413-121438_YouTube.jpg
    637.7 KB · Views: 0
  • greg-gibson-and-wayne-lo-storycorps-author-visits-the-man-v0-KfQw5UQjiILRKvgqqhjIjFdI03vsdg-nE...jpg
    greg-gibson-and-wayne-lo-storycorps-author-visits-the-man-v0-KfQw5UQjiILRKvgqqhjIjFdI03vsdg-nE...jpg
    109 KB · Views: 0
  • 0ehkwmlq0oa51.jpg
    0ehkwmlq0oa51.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Henry-Wu-768x1024.jpg
    Henry-Wu-768x1024.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Like I said, it's mainly Europeans and self hating Arabs/Indians who dickride Latinos.

Europeans probably think Latinos in the U.S. are like the classy actors on Telemundo or like Spaniards and self hating Arabs/Indians are envious of Latinos being perceived as more White adjacent than them.

In reality, Latinos got a lot of violence, dysfunction, broken households, drug dealing, poverty, gang membership, rape, lack of education, etc. among them. Sometimes, they even say "nigga" more than Black people do.

I like Latinos. Don't get it twisted. I even considered living in Costa Rica at one point. But they're not much different than the "sandnigger" immigrants this site complains about 24/7 and Asians/Indians are levels above them in the U.S.

Niggas on Org will talk about Muslims raping people too much but ignore this.

@ElTruecel
THIS
PAJEETS LOVE TO CALL LATINOS WHITE

• +1
Yea but I don’t live in a shithole neighborhood or around those types. Even the poorer type of Latinos here are pretty chill.

• JFL
Reactions: Scarface756 and sportsmogger
you will always be a betabux cuck whose wives sleep with guys like me. check her phone. I DARE you. she probably has a hidden phone with tinder/okcupid. it takes the average woman about 13 min to cum. 13 MEASLY MIN. Im fucking your wives every night while she chalks it up to "sorry babe traffic is brutal this month due to construction" or "sorry had to run to CVS there was no parking" I've had makeout sessions at work during break and lunch period with Asian foids. squeezing her ass and titties while my mouth is licking her throat.
Keep coping dumbass why tf would our wives cheat on us dipshit and of course theyll do it descreetly even if it does happen somehow because they know the average rice/curry husband can beat the shit out of your prettyboy hapa gook ass easily and their ass as well for cheating on them while ur forced to watch:ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:
keep seething you sub5 chink you're giga terra coping if you think working at Tesla makes you something lol nobody cares- if you're sub5 ethnic you will only be seen as a useless faggot in society. (;
Idgaf about what others think of me neither do most based rice and curry high iq family men who actually do something productive with their lives unlike you whose only counterargument is that ur higher smv than us cope harder even sub50iq petrol addict abos and curry janitors and ricecel nerds who get no girls would kill u easily u gook hapa subhuman :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
look how soulless your monolid eye areas are...women evolved to read emotions through the eyes because babies cant talk during their first years, they want to see emotion/character with the eyes. women see a souless husk when staring into that putrid horrific void you call an eye area. you will never ellicit real attraction, meanwhile my giant flip/portuguese eyes make Asian foids melt. Asian foids find my exotic features irresistible.
Idgaf what foids think imagine caring what the weaker inferior lower iq gender thinks thats cucked af jfl :ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:

you will always be a betabux cuck whose wives sleep with guys like me. check her phone. I DARE you. she probably has a hidden phone with tinder/okcupid. it takes the average woman about 13 min to cum. 13 MEASLY MIN. Im fucking your wives every night while she chalks it up to "sorry babe traffic is brutal this month due to construction" or "sorry had to run to CVS there was no parking" I've had makeout sessions at work during break and lunch period with Asian foids. squeezing her ass and titties while my mouth is licking her throat. keep seething you sub5 chink you're giga terra coping if you think working at Tesla makes you something lol nobody cares- if you're sub5 ethnic you will only be seen as a useless faggot in society. (;

You are nothing more than a coping retard thats it :ogre:

You are nothing more than a coping retard thats it :ogre:
lol I obviously struck a nerve and you're seething HARD XDXDXDXD kys Ricecel

lol I obviously struck a nerve and you're seething HARD XDXDXDXD kys Ricecel
Now that i actually chose to read this It sounds like you were the one who got offended since you threw a entire wall of text meaningless low iq insults at my eye area and how low smv i am when i made you seethe with factual information embarassing you and your superiority ideology of latinos being greater than asians and indians im sorry :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Not:ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:

@sportsmogger

• JFL
Now that i actually chose to read this It sounds like you were the one who got offended since you threw a entire wall of text meaningless low iq insults at my eye area and how low smv i am when i made you seethe with factual information embarassing you and your superiority ideology of latinos being greater than asians and indians im sorry :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

@sportsmogger
Hes a self hating HAPA ER

Very common

• +1
He keeps talking shit about ricecels even tho hes asian himself filipino to be exact jfl :lul:
Filipinos are hated by all Asians sl

• JFL
Reactions: 8uAte and JaceyJace90

@sportsmogger
apparently you cant read and are lowIQ, which is a death sentence for squinty eyed rice faggots since that's the only thing you got in the west. I've stated multiple times that "I don't find latinos superior to chink, just only regards to women" ;) keep seething chink, get ready for either a lifetime of loneliness or betabuxxing :cool:

He keeps talking shit about ricecels even tho hes asian himself filipino to be exact jfl :lul:
yeah I look metizo/ambig and not rice like you, I actually get women you pitiful Ricecel :)

Last edited:
Filipinos are hated by all Asians sl
yeah no shit, which is why I refer to them as "jungle rice niggers" however I don't tell anyone I'm flip, just an ambiguous mixed race guy.

• JFL
Hes a self hating HAPA ER

Very common
why would I be SELF hating? I actually get pussy and attention from women, mixed race people are a category of their own. that self hating claim is just projection from you Ricecels who hate being chink. OP is even pretending not to be Asian. that's how much he hates himself. PS ER died a virgin dude, which I'm not

Ricecels like you, desperately trying to hide the fact :forcedsmile:. lol why else would you be so keen on taking up for them?

im better than you

• JFL
apparently you cant read and are lowIQ, which is a death sentence for squinty eyed rice faggots since that's the only thing you got in the west. I've stated multiple times that "I don't find latinos superior to chink, just only regards to women" ;) keep seething chink, get ready for either a lifetime of loneliness or betabuxxing :cool:
Betabuxxing aka supporting a family because no normal minded foid wants some broke retard such as yourself :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Ricecels like you, desperately trying to hide the fact :forcedsmile:. lol why else would you be so keen on taking up for them?
Its not a fact its a fanfiction based on ur hate for ricemen and curries made in ur mind @sportsmogger

• JFL
why would I be SELF hating? I actually get pussy and attention from women, mixed race people are a category of their own. that self hating claim is just projection from you Ricecels who hate being chink. OP is even pretending not to be Asian. that's how much he hates himself. PS ER died a virgin dude, which I'm not
When did i ever pretend to be anything other than asian?:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

And dont diss er like that you being a sexhaver cuck does not make you better than anyone

• JFL
yeah no shit, which is why I refer to them as "jungle rice niggers" however I don't tell anyone I'm flip, just an ambiguous mixed race guy.
Stfu filipino gook

Because filipinos have the lowest iq out of all asians which is why u guys arent proud of ur race jfl :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Cope still higher iq than ur filipino dumbass

• JFL
yeah I look metizo/ambig and not rice like you, I actually get women you pitiful Ricecel :)
Why would i ever want to look like some mestizo jfl mestizos dont iq mog anybody even curries iqmog them

im better than you
In what way exactly because as far as im concerned ur people arent better than anybody no matter how hard u try to change that fact

@sportsmogger :ogre:

• JFL
Cope still higher iq than ur filipino dumbass
ahh you poor baby, seething with the fact that you will spend another Friday night/ weekend with other Ricecels like yourself unlike the vast majority of us. damn your life sucks :LOL:.check out this vid out, its your fate.

ahh you poor baby, seething with the fact that you will spend another Friday night/ weekend with other Ricecels like yourself unlike the vast majorityof us.
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:Cope most men of all races are sexless
damn your life sucks :LOL:.check out this vid out, its your fate.

Again untrue and ur only counterargument to insult asians is that foids dont like us yet a rice or curry man would beat ur selfhating hapa gook ass back to manila

@sportsmogger

Imagine trying to be latino over white or black absolute retardation:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

drop a PO box so I can send this to you, you seem to be shedding a fuckton of Incel tear drops

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-10-11 5.17.14 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-10-11 5.17.14 PM.png
    102.8 KB · Views: 0
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:Cope most men of all races are sexless

Again untrue and ur only counterargument to insult asians is that foids dont like us yet a rice or curry man would beat ur selfhating hapa gook ass back to manila

@sportsmogger

Imagine trying to be latino over white or black absolute retardation:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
gonna have to school your ass later, I don't live on this forum unlike you Ricecels and street shitters. I actually...I dunno....go on dates??? its Friday night after all

drop a PO box so I can send this to you, you seem to be shedding a fuckton of Incel tear drops
Those would be tears of laughter and amusement of me being uncontrollably laughing as tears stream dowb my face while i read your incoherent low iq nonsense about how latinos and mestizos who mow lawns for a living are superior to high iq east asian incels

And also i would send my tears to you to hydrate your thirsty ass but i doubt you with your slayer iq are even smart enough to understand the desalination process:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:

@sportsmogger

Those would be tears of laughter and amusement of me being uncontrollably laughing as tears stream dowb my face while i read your incoherent low iq nonsense about how latinos and mestizos who mow lawns for a living are superior to high iq east asian incels

And also i would send my tears to you to hydrate your thirsty ass but i doubt you with your slayer iq are even smart enough to understand the desalination process:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:

@sportsmogger
you're so emotional that I have to repeat myself, poor guy. for the 3RD TIME- spics ain't superior to Asians, just in regards to women. but since you're literally this (-_-) emoji you cant read or drive for shit :p