why arent latinos laughed at for being low iq as much as blacks are? JFL

you're so emotional that I have to repeat myself, poor guy. for the 3RD TIME- spics ain't superior to Asians, just in regards to women. but since you're literally this (-_-) emoji you cant read or drive for shit :p
laugh uncontrollably *alone in your room raging on looksmax when everyone else gets pussy."

***fixed*** ;)

Those would be tears of laughter and amusement of me being uncontrollably laughing as tears stream dowb my face while i read your incoherent low iq nonsense about how latinos and mestizos who mow lawns for a living are superior to high iq east asian incels

And also i would send my tears to you to hydrate your thirsty ass but i doubt you with your slayer iq are even smart enough to understand the desalination process:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:

@sportsmogger
holy shit seethingcel is seething :LOL:

you're so emotional
Not emotional whatsover jfl:lul:
that I have to repeat myself, poor guy. for the 3RD TIME- spics ain't superior to Asians, just in regards to women.
Okay yes latinos have a higher smv than asians
but since you're literally this (-_-) emoji you cant read or drive for shit :p
I probably have bigger eyes than ur hapa gook subhuman ass jfl jk but still my eyes arent the typical monolid slants :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

laugh uncontrollably *alone in your room raging on looksmax when everyone else gets pussy."

***fixed*** ;)
You act as if being a high smv slayer makes you better than me it doesnt keep coping you hapa gookass:ogre::lul:😎

:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:Cope most men of all races are sexless

Again untrue and ur only counterargument to insult asians is that foids dont like us yet a rice or curry man would beat ur selfhating hapa gook ass back to manila

@sportsmogger

Imagine trying to be latino over white or black absolute retardation:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Don’t ever lump in Asians with your kind again, currymunching streetshitting parasite. It’s really pathetic that in the same post you throw around “gook” and “chink” you STILL try to latch on to Asians’ reputation and pretend you’re in the same group because you know nobody is going to defend pajeets on their own. How sad

• +1
Reactions: JaceyJace90
Don’t ever lump in Asians with your kind again, currymunching streetshitting parasite. It’s really pathetic that in the same post you throw around “gook” and “chink” you STILL try to latch on to Asians’ reputation and pretend you’re in the same group because you know nobody is going to defend pajeets on their own. How sad
jfl im literally asian jfl not even curry the other guy is a selfhating asian which is why i use slurs against him

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte
and besides not even all pajeets are low iq gross streetshitters a lot of them like sendhil ramamurthy r high t moggers who are clean and high smv

Not emotional whatsover jfl:lul:

Okay yes latinos have a higher smv than asians

I probably have bigger eyes than ur hapa gook subhuman ass jfl jk but still my eyes arent the typical monolid slants :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
A full blooded East Asian chink has bigger eyes than half nigger flip (who have the biggest eyes of all chinks) and half Portuguese who also known to have big eyes? Yeah sure bud keep coping 🖕🏻🤣

Last edited:
You act as if being a high smv slayer makes you better than me it doesnt keep coping you hapa gookass:ogre::lul:😎
Hey how was last Friday night stuck at home when we were all out dating? You plan to do that again tonight? Lol of course you don’t have a choice 🤪 ugly pure East Asian chink

• JFL
Reactions: cannotbeasked
Hey how was last Friday night stuck at home when we were all out dating? You plan to do that again tonight? Lol of course you don’t have a choice 🤪 ugly pure East Asian chink
We ? Who is we? Jfl at thinking most men arent incels in 2024 regardless of race jfl.

Oh yeah and btw idgaf about foids so fuck you i tried to be nice and polite but you dont seem to care so fuck your hapa gook ass you subhuman retard :ogre:

And also im SEA but not east asian or filipino and imagine shitting on east asians when the chinese are currently killing filipino fishermen in the south china sea and when japan owned you guys back in wwii:ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:

And why would i want to be portuguese or black either?

Blacks got brutally enslaved and buck broken by american whites and now china is taking over africa portgual is also now a small insignificant country btw and they never colonized anyone except low iq africans and amerindians and also got btfo by the ming navy jfl:ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:

I dont get why you filipinos want to be latino so bad jfl latinos literally hate you and you are too small and weak to be latino also btw you have the same subhuman traits as latinos such as their low iq and ugly looks but without the high t physical intimidation which are the mogger traits of latinos so its like beating a dead horse with you filipinos

Your kind got raped by spain japan and now the usa and china meanwhile vietnam literally defeated the french usa and then china and gave Ls to the ija during wwii

Unlike you filipino cucks who never even fought back i bet you the vietcong would kick ass in your country theyd invade come in kick ass and put ur presidents head on a literal stick jfl:ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:

And as of now you shit on east asians while your women are literal sex slaves in japan and dubai meanwhile china is taking over japans economy and invading dubai jfl even palestinians and mexican government officials fear china while filipinos are a laughingstock in the gaza strip and LA mexican and asian hoods:ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:

And you can try to refute everything i said but you know its true in your subconcious

@sportsmogger

jfl how are latinos superior to asians and indians they always act like they are smarter than us jfl even tho we iqmog them

b4 muh strength cope they arent even the strongest whites and blacks strengthmog latinos easily
Which flavor of subhuman are you

@chudlite

• +1
Reactions: chudlite
i love you too
Happy Love You GIF by Minions

• Love it
Reactions: wrist cry
Wait this nigga is paneer
jfl im literally asian jfl not even curry the other guy is a selfhating asian which is why i use slurs against him
nah you’re using those chink slurs AS A CHINK because you hate yourself. Keep projecting that ‘self hate’ angle.
We ? Who is we? Jfl at thinking most men arent incels in 2024 regardless of race jfl.

Oh yeah and btw idgaf about foids so fuck you i tried to be nice and polite but you dont seem to care so fuck your hapa gook ass you subhuman retard :ogre:

And also im SEA but not east asian or filipino and imagine shitting on east asians when the chinese are currently killing filipino fishermen in the south china sea and when japan owned you guys back in wwii:ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:

And why would i want to be portuguese or black either?

Blacks got brutally enslaved and buck broken by american whites and now china is taking over africa portgual is also now a small insignificant country btw and they never colonized anyone except low iq africans and amerindians and also got btfo by the ming navy jfl:ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:

I dont get why you filipinos want to be latino so bad jfl latinos literally hate you and you are too small and weak to be latino also btw you have the same subhuman traits as latinos such as their low iq and ugly looks but without the high t physical intimidation which are the mogger traits of latinos so its like beating a dead horse with you filipinos

Your kind got raped by spain japan and now the usa and china meanwhile vietnam literally defeated the french usa and then china and gave Ls to the ija during wwii

Unlike you filipino cucks who never even fought back i bet you the vietcong would kick ass in your country theyd invade come in kick ass and put ur presidents head on a literal stick jfl:ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:

And as of now you shit on east asians while your women are literal sex slaves in japan and dubai meanwhile china is taking over japans economy and invading dubai jfl even palestinians and mexican government officials fear china while filipinos are a laughingstock in the gaza strip and LA mexican and asian hoods:ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:

And you can try to refute everything i said but you know its true in your subconcious

@sportsmogger
alright I’m back. Settle down dude. You act as if those who get pussy are just these underachieving low iq faggots that don’t accomplish anything. This is a looksmax forum, wtf does anything you wrote have to do with looks? You clearly coping and are trying to derail the conversation of looks because you know that you’re an unattractive in the west. I’ll admit I went too far with the whole “I cuck ricecels’ which i have done, that was uncalled for. Was having a shitty day and wanted to blow off some steam. But on a serious note, I actually do want Asian men to ascend in the west. This is why I’ve made other post about how they can.

Wait this nigga is paneer
Tf is a paneer jfl:ogre:
nah you’re using those chink slurs AS A CHINK because you hate yourself. Keep projecting that ‘self hate’ angle.
Cope projection
alright I’m back. Settle down dude. You act as if those who get pussy are just these underachieving low iq faggots that don’t accomplish anything.
Usually true especially with latinos more often than not tbhngl
This is a looksmax forum, wtf does anything you wrote have to do with looks?
It doesnt all im saying is that latinos always act as if they are better than ricecels and currycels but thats laughable jfl
You clearly coping and are trying to derail the conversation of looks because you know that you’re an unattractive in the west.
Cope i acknowledge asians r ugly what im saying is that just because we r ugly doesnt make us inferior or less than anyone especially mestizos lmao
I’ll admit I went too far with the whole “I cuck ricecels’ which i have done, that was uncalled for. Was having a shitty day and wanted to blow off some steam.
Yes especially uncalled for and youre self hating also
But on a serious note, I actually do want Asian men to ascend in the west. This is why I’ve made other post about how they can.
Link?

Tf is a paneer jfl:ogre:

Cope projection

Usually true especially with latinos more often than not tbhngl

It doesnt all im saying is that latinos always act as if they are better than ricecels and currycels but thats laughable jfl

Cope i acknowledge asians r ugly what im saying is that just because we r ugly doesnt make us inferior or less than anyone especially mestizos lmao

Yes especially uncalled for and youre self hating also

Link?
My apologies. Again was having a rough day and decided to take it out on someone, been trying to improve on that. I made a post about how Asians need to seriously jbwmaxx their eyes. The before and after pics I posted are like night and day. Jackie Chan literally looks like a different person after a simple decibel eyelid procedure.