WHY Aren't YOU Pathetic INCELS Running BODYGAME On TINDER??

Moggy

Moggy

White Pakistani Muslim Gentleman
The guy is 37th percentile facially and manages to nearly 10x his match rate with a body most gymcels would find mediocre.

It's so easy even a kpoop can do it.

COLgHyy.png

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 4671, diggbicc and 3 others
I need to run a will to live game :oops:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5802, Chadelite, Nosecel and 9 others
a body like that is already GOOD to women is what you guys dont understand

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel
lol he looks like shit

Bodygame was my plan but gyms are closed for over a month and all noobgains are lost

8 PSL or death:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
>

brb getting lefort 3

• +1
Reactions: john2
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 1560
What would you rate that asian guy facially?
HE LOOKS LIKE AN OLDER VERSION OF YOU. JUST WORKOUT. NO ONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT KPOP MAX COPE. BEST THING FOR YOU IS TO GYMMAX. GYMMAX HELPS TO ATTRACT SOMETHING THAT IS INHERENT WITHIN EVOLUTION AND OUR DNA. KPOP IS JUST SOME FAGGIT CULTURAL SHIT WHICH MEANS IT'S NOT AS FUNDAMENTAL.

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and Deleted member 4671
HE LOOKS LIKE AN OLDER VERSION OF YOU. JUST WORKOUT. NO ONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT KPOP MAX COPE. BEST THING FOR YOU IS TO GYMMAX. GYMMAX HELPS TO ATTRACT SOMETHING THAT IS INHERENT WITHIN EVOLUTION AND OUR DNA. KPOP IS JUST SOME FAGGIT CULTURAL SHIT WHICH MEANS IT'S NOT AS FUNDAMENTAL.
he got matches with beckies on tinder kpopmaxxing is a halo

• JFL
Reactions: PersianKingdom
he got matches with beckies on tinder kpopmaxxing is a halo
IM CAGING HARD AT YOU IF YOU THINK THAT SHIT EXPERIMENT WAS REPRESENTITIVE OF ANYTHING. IF @Yoyome99 JUST GYMMAXXED INSTEAD OF "KPOP MAXXING", WHATEVER THAT EVEN MEANS OTHER THAN SKIN WHITENING FOR HIM, HE WOULD GET MORE MATCHES. WE ARE JUST BASICALLY SMARTER CHIMPANZEES. THERE'S NO REASON FOR A FEMALE TO CHOOSE SOME SMALL MUSCLE ATROPHY KPOP LOSER OVER SOME BIGGER CHIMPANZEE WHO IS MUSCLEMAXXED THAT CAN DEFEND HER.

• +1
Reactions: CopingBlackcel, SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 4671
over for anyone who isn't white

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: needsolution and Slayerino
I've gotten immensely more muscular and strong over my 14/16 weeks of enhanced bulking, but I've also gotten kinda fat. (By PSL/Lookism standards, I mean. I'm still slender and fit by American normie standards by sheer virtue of the fact that my stomach is flat. It's honestly kind of ridiculous that I can comfortably wear a size small shirt while being clinically obese. Our vanity sizing is absurd. 😑) Definitely need to cut before I put bodymaxxing to the test; it wouldn't be fair to the theory if I went in full off-season bearmode when it's all about shreds.

Also, I need to change phone numbers or perhaps get a burner phone that can run Tinder since my ELO is decidedly in the gutter from previous attempts at Tinder. I'll probably do that while I'm cutting.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Slayerino and SubhumanCurrycel
IM CAGING HARD AT YOU IF YOU THINK THAT SHIT EXPERIMENT WAS REPRESENTITIVE OF ANYTHING. IF @Yoyome99 JUST GYMMAXXED INSTEAD OF "KPOP MAXXING", WHATEVER THAT EVEN MEANS OTHER THAN SKIN WHITENING FOR HIM, HE WOULD GET MORE MATCHES. WE ARE JUST BASICALLY SMARTER CHIMPANZEES. THERE'S NO REASON FOR A FEMALE TO CHOOSE SOME SMALL MUSCLE ATROPHY KPOP LOSER OVER SOME BIGGER CHIMPANZEE WHO IS MUSCLEMAXXED THAT CAN DEFEND HER.
Based and giga IQ
No foid wants to bring a boyfriend that is the most bulliable and weak looking faggot and show them to her friends

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and PersianKingdom
His face looks much better in third photo as well though

Can't see flaws in eye area as well, bizygo to bigonial is near 1:1, frauded hollow cheeks, wide bideltoid (or illusion of it), low enough body fat to see some definition, even looks like he has a brow ridge.

That lighting reduced his bf by 10% and increased his psl by 3

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and thickdickdaddy27
Kpopmaxxing isnt just skin whitening :exited:. You are legit speaking like a normie right now muh whiten skin, muh just dye hair. Asians also have phenotypes not just anyone can dye hair and run k-pop game jfl.
424015c8 5ff0 11e9 b745 17e2afcf325c image hires 083316

Jfl if you think this guy can run k-pop game by just dying hair and lightening skin also his skin is already white jfl. Pheno is important no matter what niche you want to max in.

• WTF
Reactions: PersianKingdom
i don't want to seem like a douche tbh, i know some people in my area srs

Cause if u cant get 100 matches in a few hours from your FACE ALONE then it doesnt count r-right guys

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Moggy
The guy is 37th percentile facially and manages to nearly 10x his match rate with a body most gymcels would find mediocre.

It's so easy even a kpoop can do it.

COLgHyy.png

Wtf he's average at best, 3.5 PSL.

No way this is true, because lifefuel if true.

10 matches are enough imo for a normie.

• +1
Reactions: Moggy
  • +1
Reactions: Nosecel
The third pic is frauded as hell. I bet half of those matches would lose attraction when they see him irl

My pepe is broken :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy:

I've gotten immensely more muscular and strong over my 14/16 weeks of enhanced bulking, but I've also gotten kinda fat. (By PSL/Lookism standards, I mean. I'm still slender and fit by American normie standards by sheer virtue of the fact that my stomach is flat. It's honestly kind of ridiculous that I can comfortably wear a size small shirt while being clinically obese. Our vanity sizing is absurd. 😑) Definitely need to cut before I put bodymaxxing to the test; it wouldn't be fair to the theory if I went in full off-season bearmode when it's all about shreds.

Also, I need to change phone numbers or perhaps get a burner phone that can run Tinder since my ELO is decidedly in the gutter from previous attempts at Tinder. I'll probably do that while I'm cutting.
Delete your Tinder Account and Create one again. It will reset ELO
Although I recommend farming 2days in SEA before you move to your actual location.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
try explaining that to those who think any physical exercise is cope if at the end of it, it wont immediately land them a threesome with sara orrego and madison beer

The first and third person barely look like the same person lol. He would be rejected for catfishing.