Why arnt businesses restocking shelves?

Gaia262

Gaia262

Never Give Up
You guys already know I see past the media frenzy for the virus for the true economic agenda behind it all.

But why are businesses not restocking shelves . The UK and USA have excellent supply chains they have the supplies. Italy has stores still stocked.

This I can't get my head around. In the UK shops are just becoming bare in terms of supplies.

The only reason i can give for this is to instill further panic into the working class, this will cause inflation to rise as cost of good will rise . Inflation will also happen aswell as the banks printing more money and lower lowering interest rates further .

When the cost of food rockets it will give them the opportunity to increase interest rates drastically. People will be so pre occupied with this frenzy the elite can then implement their strategies with impunity.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, stuckneworleans and 2 others
Masses are easier to control when they are cortisol spiked

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Seth Walsh and 2 others
Masses are easier to control when they are cortisol spiked

Perfectly said , but why arnt businesses contacting their suppliers to re stock shelves, it's an absolute gold rush in terms of profit. Italy has the ability to restock but why can't the UK?

Is their a government policy restricting the supply chain? If so then it goes back to your point and my point of instilling panic.

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
So a question : Do you think money will inflate or deflate ?

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Gaia262 and Deleted member 1464
You guys already know I see past the media frenzy for the virus for the true economic agenda behind it all.

But why are businesses not restocking shelves . The UK and USA have excellent supply chains they have the supplies. Italy has stores still stocked.

This I can't get my head around. In the UK shops are just becoming bare in terms of supplies.

The only reason i can give for this is to instill further panic into the working class, this will cause inflation to rise as cost of good will rise . Inflation will also happen aswell as the banks printing more money and lower lowering interest rates further .

When the cost of food rockets it will give them the opportunity to increase interest rates drastically. People will be so pre occupied with this frenzy the elite can then implement their strategies with impunity.
They aren't fast enough. The hoarders will hoard before the stores can restock.

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Gaia262 and Deleted member 1464
you are alll literally idiots lmao

italians arnt panic buying

• +1
Reactions: yang and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
They're are stocking the shelves as soon as they get deliveries. The global food supply chain up until now has remained somewhat stable, now that the breadbaskets of the world are under lockdown, who knows what will happen.

• +1
Reactions: yang, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Gaia262
So a question : Do you think money will inflate or deflate ?

The value of money will depreciate significantly , especially the dollar . Like I said this will be the biggest crash not seen for generations . A total reset. It will be the worst of times but the absolute best time for you guys who want to pick up assets like real estate extremely cheap . Bare in mind I expect interest rates to increase after inflation gets out of control.

They aren't fast enough. The hoarders will hoard before the stores can restock.

So my question is this just a phase once the working class stop the panic buying the shops will then replinish it's supplies.

Or is their a government policy that is purposely strangling the supply chain. theres more to this than panic buying, it has to be on purpose.
They're are stocking the shelves as soon as they get deliveries. The global food supply chain up until now has remained somewhat stable, now that the breadbaskets of the world are under lockdown, who knows what will happen.

Have they locked down the supply chain ? i.e. farms , warehouses etc if so this is obviously intentionally an aim to cause massive inflation in the economy. This crash is going to be a massacre like the 1929 depression .

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 3043
The value of money will depreciate significantly , especially the dollar . Like I said this will be the biggest crash not seen for generations . A total reset. It will be the worst of times but the absolute best time for you guys who want to pick up assets like real estate extremely cheap . Bare in mind I expect interest rates to increase after inflation gets out of control.

So my question is this just a phase once the working class stop the panic buying the shops will then replinish it's supplies.

Or is their a government policy that is purposely strangling the supply chain. theres more to this than panic buying, it has to be on purpose.

Have they locked down the supply chain ? i.e. farms , warehouses etc if so this is obviously intentionally an aim to cause massive inflation in the economy. This crash is going to be a massacre like the 1929 depression .
i sadly don't know enough about stocks.
i would love to learn more.
but do you think it's a good way to take money out and buy gold with it since usually it doesn't deflate ? or any other way to secure it ?

They won't shut down the food supply, but it will definitely take a beating as logistics companies around the world are stretched thin IMO.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Deleted member 3043
i sadly don't know enough about stocks.
i would love to learn more.
but do you think it's a good way to take money out and buy gold with it since usually it doesn't deflate ? or any other way to secure it ?

I specialize in real estate, I don't touch stocks, so cant advise on that. I plan on starting my real estate portfolio after this crash .

Investing in stocks now is a complete fuck no, if you want my advice.

Gold has always been used as a hedge against uncertainty and inflation. I expect this to rise rapidly , as all asset classes crash and the dollar sinks , investors will go back to gold. Just a caveat I don't touch precious metals , it doesn't produce a yield unlike real estate .

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
I specialize in real estate, I don't touch stocks, so cant advise on that. I plan on starting my real estate portfolio after this crash .

Investing in stocks now is a complete fuck no, if you want my advice.

Gold has always been used as a hedge against uncertainty and inflation. I expect this to rise rapidly , as all asset classes crash and the dollar sinks , investors will go back to gold. Just a caveat I don't touch precious metals , it doesn't produce a yield unlike real estate .
i Guess you'r right. one should wait to invest in Real estate or do it now ?
and what investing in Real estate in others countries than Uk - since it's tours : i mean will it be the same everywhere?

i Guess you'r right. one should wait to invest in Real estate or do it now ?
and what investing in Real estate in others countries than Uk - since it's tours : i mean will it be the same everywhere?

Don't touch real estate now , it will collapse . it will be a global crash. It's funny how they have a global virus at the same time there is a global housing bubble. What a coincidence. ..........

When you get blackpilled on this you can see it all happening years before it actually happens.

Here's me predicting this last year and other investors drilling me. Can't wait to shove this in their faces.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043