Why Asian Men are Incel, and Why Black Woman go unmarried

BeautifulBones

BeautifulBones

Banned
Of course not all asian men, or black women , but go with me for a minute

Jordan Peterson said this best Woman date up and across dominance hierarchies and men date down

Woman are the gate keepers for short term sex

Men are the gate keepers for meaningful relationships

Races will be abbreviated as follows

B - Black
W - White
L - Latin
A - Asian

M - Male
F- Female

I'll just rank the Dimorphism in terms of how intimidating the men are, and woman follow this trend to.

From most to least

B -> L -> W -> A

So if this holds true woman should tend to date up in dimorphism for short term sex since the ball is in their court
Men should date down in Dimorphism for a more stable relationship

I commonly see WF having ONS with LM and BM, but I rarely see AW -> BM the dimorphism gap is to great

WM marring AW are the most common interracial relationships

LM and BM marring WW also happens

Even in the black community I see a tendency to ONS darker skin woman and date light skin woman

This was a hard post to write, but all I can do is write reality how I see it, and try to speak responsibly. For more information I will write a thread soon on the Dimorphism of color

Last edited:
Black women just don't really have much sex appeal for the average man. They're loud, trashy, and masculine acting. Great traits for a man, though, but horrible for a woman to have.

I'd argue that Asians have the highest dimorphism, and that blacks have the least, since all blacks seem to be masculine while the difference between Asian females and males is much greater.

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel and RichardSpencel
interesting, yet white males do best on tinder

@shimada If you have any female friends you know must just use Tinder to flirt, and rarely meet up with guys. When they do it's a terrifying experience for them. So let me ask you if you were a 5'2 female meeting a 6' man that could likely kill you in a few blows. Would you rather a white man who's dimorphic enough, or a black man who to them is dangerous.

Black men do fine in person if they can balance their dimorphic looks with a kind high class personality, but Tinder is it's own abstraction from reality

@BornAgainChad But black woman have the greatest hip dimorphism besides maybe Cubans and Dominicans. Black woman with high class personalities get married pretty early, but your right no one wants to date the ratchet one. Even a lot of the ratchet males want a refined girlfriend

@shimada
@BornAgainChad But black woman have the greatest hip dimorphism besides maybe Cubans and Dominicans. Black woman with high class personalities get married pretty early, but your right no one wants to date the ratchet one. Even a lot of the ratchet males want a refined girlfriend
Hip dimorphism is all they've really got going for them. They have higher estrogen levels, but blacks genetically have masculine bone, muscular, and facial structures. Plus the action of DHT is more pronounced in both sexes.

But honestly, that doesn't matter because as long as any woman is wife material, she shouldn't have a problem getting married. Black women just seem to unfortunately be rachet acting (actually, all women are acting more "rachet") and so men don't want them.

@BornAgainChad
I have noticed there's a lot more black woman with strong faces, and there a lot more asian woman with gracile faces.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad
@BornAgainChad
I have noticed there's a lot more black woman with strong faces, and their a lot more asian woman with gracile faces.
Stronger indeed. The genetics that make men masculine carry over to the females.

Stronger indeed. The genetics that make men masculine carry over to the females.
johanna-konta-don-t-hate-me-serena-williams-there-is-no-sexism-in-tennis.jpg

I think it's ultimately the maxilla and the wide cheekbones

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad

Don't forget the short forehead and wider nose. Those are very masculine traits, and just about all blacks have them.

• +1
Reactions: BeautifulBones
Never say all say most or a higher likelyhood

My avi has a small nose. I that along with his asian eyes gave him broad appeal in modeling scene

and the woman
beyonce-superbowl-halftime-2016-a-billboard-07-1548.jpg

serena williams probably has more T than your average gook. not even joking buddy boyop

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and SquareChinOrDeath
blacks lack dimorphic traits white people have (strong chins and heavy browridges)
they are a lot less masculine in that sense.

Jbb is cope.be white or kys.

Not a fan of this post

Asian men are incel for multiple reasons.

1. Asian women in the West don't want to date them. And most people date people of their own race so this makes the situation worse for them.

2. Stereotypes and media: Media stereotypes Asian guys in bad ways which makes the situation even harder. Women are cucks to social status and they won't do anything that is socially not accepted. Dating Asian men is obviously one of those things. What are their friends going to say?

3. Asian men indeed have less dimorphism.

I commonly see WF having ONS with LM and BM, but I rarely see AW -> BM the dimorphism gap is to great
Because Asian women are very biased towards skin color. Their culture worships white skin. Go to Thailand or any SEA country and a black male, even if he looks like Broderick Hunter will get cucked by a fair skinned curry like me.

WM marring AW are the most common interracial relationships

Totally due to status of the White male. Asian women are extremely low IQ when it comes to beauty standards. For a lot of them white skin = hot. White women are much more educated on looks.

Even in the black community I see a tendency to ONS darker skin woman and date light skin woman
Because ONS with dark skin women is easier than light skin women.

This was a hard post to write
This was a low IQ post

• +1
Reactions: FuckMyLife
WMAF is the future

asian men dont look like men thats why women dont like them

@shimada If you have any female friends you know must just use Tinder to flirt, and rarely meet up with guys. When they do it's a terrifying experience for them. So let me ask you if you were a 5'2 female meeting a 6' man that could likely kill you in a few blows. Would you rather a white man who's dimorphic enough, or a black man who to them is dangerous.

Black men do fine in person if they can balance their dimorphic looks with a kind high class personality, but Tinder is it's own abstraction from reality

I would have to ask them but all the most successful men that get laid on tinder are white.

@Veganist Progressive vs Primitive phenotype, and there are black people with brow ridges and chins, but the occurrence is lower, and is less necessary tbh,ie Michael B Jordan. Since blacks are already seen as more dangerous. Everytime I go outside @ least 10 woman clutch their purse when I walk down the street. Which is hilarious I've been in less than 3 fights in my life , never stolen and have a professional job

@11gaijin Some of that is partly true some of it isn't. Broderick would slay in a liberal left place with a lot of asians like San Francisco. I had a black friend also in tech that never dated an asian woman. Went there for a summer and slayed 10 asian girls, but the overwhelming majority hate black skin and curly hair but jeremy meeks would slay in almost asian place.

With these things I can agree with you

Not a fan of this post

2. Stereotypes and media: Media stereotypes Asian guys in bad ways which makes the situation even harder. Women are cucks to social status and they won't do anything that is socially not accepted. Dating Asian men is obviously one of those things. What are their friends going to say?

Because ONS with dark skin women is easier than light skin women.

This was a low IQ post

BBC was a thing way before Shakespeare wrote Othello

ONS isn't easier with dark skin woman. From what I've observed people act in a different way to dark woman that's more conducive to a ONS. Like a more high risk approach vs a more calm laid back approach

If White men didn't find Asian Woman attractive they'd have to date their own race

Never wrote a low IQ thread in my life. A lot more of the details of this will be hashed out on the dimorphism of color. This is a very complex topic. I could write a whole thread on any minutiae of phenotype like double eyelid vs single, but there's a reason deeper than skin color and curly hair why asian woman don't date black men often

@shimada White guys have an easier time interracial dating especially online, but in person, and the more attractive the person is. The more someone would date outside their race. A white woman might not want to date an average black , or middle eastern man, but don't believe these online dating charts most would go for one of these

Last edited:
White men are way more dimorphic than manlet Mexican beaners

blacks lack dimorphic traits white people have (strong chins and heavy browridges)
they are a lot less masculine in that sense.
niggers have 20'' dicks
thats about as dimorphic as it gets

White men have big chins and jaws but that doesnt mean theyre more dimorphic than black males because white females have the same jaws and chins ps: i see white girls with bigger jaws and chins than north africa and asia combined but it doesnt mean shit
Black men are easily more dimorphic, just by skin color but i dont have enough knowledge to explain why, the skin color makes them look like theyve been under the sun doing some hunting compared to a paler softer skin

@future chadlite

Progressive vs. Primitive Traits

Fine hair / Coarse hair
Weak brow ridge / Strong brow ridge
High steep forehead / Low or strongly receding forehead
Small eyes / Big eyes
Big ears / Small ears
High rooted, high bridged, long thin nose / Low rooted, low bridge, short wide nose
Compressed zygomatic arches / Large prominent cheek bones
Compressed gonial angles / Square jaw
Small teeth / Large teeth
Strong prominent chin / Weak receding chin
Long neck / Short neck
Short torso / Long torso
Short arms / Long arms
Wide, short pelvis / Long narrow pelvis
Long straight legs / Short legs